• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Did you start with weed?

Me. I started with alcohol as a child. I've smoked weed a few times but I never really enjoyed it.

I tried alcohol a few times before smoking weed, but had never gotten drunk yet. Marijuana was the first ´real` drug I tried, I got hooked on nicotine before trying weed though.

Cigarettes and alcohol first, then weed. Prefer weed to both of them.

Alcohol. Then hash. :)
Also poppers was pretty popular in high school.

Nope, I started by taking "more than recommended" amounts of T3's when I was 11... :| (so stupid I know) but it gave me a light buzz, felt nice. I'd be chill in class, lol.

(Back then I knew nothing about how bad acetaminophen was or that it was even the Codeine that made me feel how I did. I don't think many 11-year-olds study pharmaceutical properties of things lol)
Let's just say, I started to research A LOT after that, and I'm glad my liver isn't a gonner.

Didn't have my first toke 'til I was 12.

First drug was mushrooms. Second drug was weed, consumed about 20 minutes after the shrooms, in edible form.

Besides cigarettes and alcohol my first drug was MDMA, cocaine then weed. But I didn't actually enjoy marijuana until I was 19 (23 now). Now I am over a week clean from marijuana and plan to stay that way for a while. I was smoking all day from morning to night.. I understand most people are fine with that but I believe it was hindering my potential to become the best I can be.
I only use psychedelics/entheogens as tools now... sparingly.

Forgot to add lol,

first drug was alcohol, got sick the first time I partied on it so from that moment on never a fan of it.

Weed was the second, but I didn't start appreciating it until starting my third drug, MDMA, then meth, then d-amp.

My first drug was a cigarette at age 13, but then AXE deodorant inhalation, filtered through my hoodie. Then moved on to duster and gasoline inhalation, then to DXM, then weed, then hydrocodone, adderall, and alcohol by age 16. Later got into psychs and finally heroin, crack, meth, and RCs.

I wish i tried weed first, i probably never would have taken drugs.

The first drug i would have taken was caffeine thats the real "gateway drug" next would have been dexamphetamine. After that came nicotine, alcohol & weed. I stuck to those up until i was 20 other than trying mushrooms & MDMA once.

started drinking, drank for hmm 7 years, one day i finally said yes to a buddys offer to smoke a jay, and ive never looked back. i dont drink anymore either.

I got sloppy drunk by 14,and at 16 started smoking brick shit weed,now 19 i plant mine :D

Plus pop some xanax and ritalin.

Last edited: