• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Did you know....

I remember waking up from my circumcision with my cock wrapped up like a Greggs sausage roll (jumbo of course :) ) and experiencing the utter agony of a hard on for the first time (damn sexy nurses!!!) with a dozen stitches in me cock and wondering if all would ever be right with the world again......

Luckily when I got round to test driving the new streamlined fucker again it was........ :)

(Sorry I just though we were sharing medical cock related stories.... )

Circumcision is Male cruelty XX Don't do it people!

Damn G <3

Did you know that music is my world. I love a heavy bass line as well as the faintest hint of the most delicate instruments. Music is maths for the ears. There is rhyme to reason.... It is, Perfection.

Did you know??? My mothers Favourite book was The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas. She had a 2nd Edition.

My favourite movie is V for Vendetta. Hmmmm????

Last edited:
Unless you have two penises - one of which is circumcised and the other which is not - it isn't possible to tell whether one variant or t'other results in bonus blowies. Is there something you're not telling us, Busty? :sus:

Although having witnessed more nuddy thread shots of yer auld chap than I would wish to consider thoroughly enough to count if there is a surprise you've got stashed away somewhere I'd be more interested to know where you've been stashing it cos that would be quite the talent 8o

I'm not an advocate of naked photos where I am squeezing the life out of my todger like it's been a bad boy so I guess you'll have to be nice to me to discover the majesty of my cock

I was meaning whether you had the second one necessary to demonstrate the validity of your claim of bonus blowies for boys who've had a teensy bit of their cock chopped off.

Just more girls lining up for the turtleneck rather than the aardvark. At least in my experience, I can't comment on the hobbo scene in Wales to be fair.

I was meaning whether you had the second one necessary to demonstrate the validity of your claim of bonus blowies for boys who've had a teensy bit of their cock chopped off.

Surely OTW being such a rich, handsome cunt and all round great bloke skews the data out of all proportion when it comes to determining how having Kojack's rollneck sweater snipped off affects his mean number of cock guzzles? :)

I have 19 surfboards. Everyone I have ever known except one which also happened to be my favourite which a mate borrowed without asking and tied it onto his car with legropes. It came off the roof and was run over by the car behind. Instant end of friendship.

Did you know....

That in boot camp we used to have to sing Anchors Aweigh every time we went under this one bridge?

Did you also know that as a child I sang sea shanties

Did you also know I played Clarinet and Trumpet in the military marching band ?

Yes, I am a dork...

Last edited:
My dork <3

Did you know that, weirdly enough, I too used to sing sea shanties as a child?

Did you know I also played the triangle in the school band?

Did you know.... ( I think we all know...) I love you Sham

In other news, Did you know... I do know how to handle weaponry but the worst thing i harmed was a cola can. Unless I eat it I don't kill it and I value human life immensely.

Be kind to one another, it is not what you know but what you do with that knowledge. Make people smile, let them know that they are loved, Just be kind, it's not that difficult.

"Old lady" lets just have a wink here....

Last edited:
^ nice. i like to shoot a gun once in a while. i'm pretty accurate with a 9mm or 40 cal handgun.

I think EVERYONE played the triangle in the school ban at one stage :)
lol. not me. i think the furthest i got was the two sticks you clack together :)

alasdair

Did you know....

That in boot camp we used to have to sing Anchors Aweigh every time we went under this one bridge?

Did you also know that as a child I sang sea shanties

Did you also know I played Clarinet and Trumpet in the military marching band ?

Yes, I am a dork...

This one time... At band camp...

Did you know?

To commemorate yesterday's victory for 'Brexit', a brand new RC (Recidivist Catalyst) has been released:

Name: UK1P-£SD

Class: Psychopathomimetic

Structure: Us - Them

Legal status: Compulsory

Dose: Any amount is too much, man.

Duration: The rest of your fuckin life...

Effects:

Closes the doors of perception.
Burns bridges.
Regresses intelligence.
Promotes jingoistic idealism, total lack of empathy and sudden desire to read (and believe) tabloids of a right wing nature.

Im sat with my 8 y/o and 11 y/o little princesses listening to music. Breaking it down, discussing the different instruments etc., I don't think i have ever been more happier or proud in my whole life.

:)