• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Did you know....

Did you know I have hobbit feet? They are hobbity enough that I felt the need to include this vital info on my profile page.
I have giants feet. Makes it hard to find shoes. But as my mum says i have a good grip on the earth...if only i didnt keep kicking my toes on things..

I have giants feet. Makes it hard to find shoes. But as my mum says i have a good grip on the earth...if only i didnt keep kicking my toes on things..

My son has bigger feet than I and his dad. When he was a baby I couldn't help but nibble them. This would please him and I'd always call him bunny feet.

That was until the time he was coming home with a jar of pickles and slipped on the snow. His nick name is now pickles ( he both loves and hate it )

Also on the giant foot scale. And hands.

DID YOU KNOW:

My grandmother sat me down as a child and was like 'you know what they say about big hands?'

Internally I was like 'please don't make a reference to cock right now'

Her: 'You need big gloves...teehee'.

Still don't know whether that was a euphemism 20 years on.

^ That's really rather alarming 8o

I'm a bugger for stubbing my toes on furniture and doors - fukkin' OWW!!! :!

Kinda suspect my crumpled 'n' mangled toes (or "adorable lil hobbit feet" as my Good Lady calls 'em) came from sticking to child-size shoes far longer than I should have done. Partly cos of the massive price jump but also partly cos I had a weird fear of big feet when I was little and didn't want them to get too big. Could probably make a few quid on the side catering to certain male Japanese niche fetishes.

I reckon i stub my toes at least once per day. If not toes its my shins, elbows..knees...its a constant battle to not collide with inanimate objects

I'm CONSTANTLY having the piss ripped out of me at work for hurting myself on anything and everything....

Check out this little doozie from something falling out of an overhead cabnet and hitting me on the bonce....

bZu61p9.jpg

:)

Also on the giant foot scale. And hands.

DID YOU KNOW:

My grandmother sat me down as a child and was like 'you know what they say about big hands?'

Internally I was like 'please don't make a reference to cock right now'

Her: 'You need big gloves...teehee'.

Still don't know whether that was a euphemism 20 years on.

Yeah she meant your cock. Sex doesn't stop at 40. At least you have an excuse now for your perversions. It's in your jeans genes.

The 'father of psychoanalysis' would invent neurosis for his patients, a nice Oedipux Complex or something, and treated them with Cocaine for a time. :\

Did you know an ex-lover once threatened to walk out because, by her own admission, I looked better in her clothes than she did...?

DID YOU KNOW .....

that London used to be the last place on Earth to hear Big Ben's chimes? If you could hear Big Ben outside London, then you must be listening to it on the radio or T.V., meaning the signal -- picked up by a microphone in the tower and transmitted at the speed of light -- arrived at your receiver before it reached the ground below, travelling at the speed of sound.

Nowadays, digital radio and television are noticeably not instantaneous. It takes longer to convert the sounds to zeros and ones at the transmitter, and back at the receiver, than for the same sounds to travel through the air as sound.

Bloody Londoners ..... Everything in this country is done for their benefit, and we poor sods outside the M25 have to count ourselves lucky if we manage to acquire a few crumbs that have fallen off their table. And, now, we don't even get the satisfaction of knowing we are hearing Big Ben before them .....

Did you know i once had Thyroid Cancer.

I... I did not....

Did you know I once visited the optician (short-sighted to the nth degree) for a new pair of glasses mid-stim-binge with pupils still taking up most of my face. The funniest bit was coming down to find out the lenses were so incredibly far from corrective that they were only functional while fucked... =D

Did You Know:

My mother witnessed pre-cum seep out of my cock once.

I won't bother with the context.

First the grandmother and now the mother?!?

8o8(

Have you considered Operation Yewtree?

;)<3

DID YOU KNOW .....

that London used to be the last place on Earth to hear Big Ben's chimes? If you could hear Big Ben outside London, then you must be listening to it on the radio or T.V., meaning the signal -- picked up by a microphone in the tower and transmitted at the speed of light -- arrived at your receiver before it reached the ground below, travelling at the speed of sound.

Nowadays, digital radio and television are noticeably not instantaneous. It takes longer to convert the sounds to zeros and ones at the transmitter, and back at the receiver, than for the same sounds to travel through the air as sound.

Bloody Londoners ..... Everything in this country is done for their benefit, and we poor sods outside the M25 have to count ourselves lucky if we manage to acquire a few crumbs that have fallen off their table. And, now, we don't even get the satisfaction of knowing we are hearing Big Ben before them .....

Oh I really like that one! I shall add it to my inventory of pub anecdotes :)

First the grandmother and now the mother?!?
8o8(

Thankfully they weren't blood related.

If Fug's next "Did you know" starts with;

During a stay at a hospital that shall remain unnamed...

I got an ultrasound done on my ballsack, during which a female nurse was quite pleased to tell me one of my nuts looked dead. It took every inch of me to stay soft whilst jelly was being smeared all over them in such a vulnerable state.

Ha, I too have had the jelly balls ultrasound fun also.. Forgot about that, ah memories... :\