• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Did you ever pretend to do drugs as a kid?

at boarding school I knew this kid Kyle, he was pretty fucking crazy but also a dumbass

one time he decided to take the "Do Not Eat" desiccant packet out of a bag of beef jerky, ripped it open and smoked it in a bong

nobody dared him to do it... he just decided to do it on his own, thought it would be funny

he was coughing for hours...

I bought syringes and needles, because I thought it was cool. Didn't use them though, but my mom found them and I had some explaining to do ...

Once in school I made lines of saw powder ("cocaine powder") and then the teacher noticed them and again I was embarassed.

Never seriously pretended to do drugs though. But once found low IQ classmates smoking printing paper behind school, harrassing me and my friends for being real kids and building tree houses.
Holy shit u just reminded me of a lost memory.

My friends and I tried to smoke rolled printer paper while skateboarding in the streets. Like one layer thick just a hollow tube of paper. Burned our throat too much so we stopped.

Holy shit u just reminded me of a lost memory.

My friends and I tried to smoke rolled printer paper while skateboarding in the streets. Like one layer thick just a hollow tube of paper. Burned our throat too much so we stopped.

Fuck me that's great

I hope u don't smoke printer paper no more

Fuck me that's great

I hope u don't smoke printer paper no more
I moved on to smoking much worse things than printer paper. But now days I try my hardest never to smoke anything and only do edible or pills. Lungs hurt after smoking even a few days of weed from all.the drug damage. I would smoke printer paper if it was infused with fent probably right now tho if you offered.

I moved on to smoking much worse things than printer paper. But now days I try my hardest never to smoke anything and only do edible or pills. Lungs hurt after smoking even a few days of weed from all.the drug damage. I would smoke printer paper if it was infused with fent probably right now tho if you offered.

Sorry bro i ran out of printer paper in 2016, but i hear some of its close analogs are decent enough

at boarding school I knew this kid Kyle, he was pretty fucking crazy but also a dumbass

one time he decided to take the "Do Not Eat" desiccant packet out of a bag of beef jerky, ripped it open and smoked it in a bong

nobody dared him to do it... he just decided to do it on his own, thought it would be funny

he was coughing for hours...
...Well at least he followed the instructions and didn't eat it

sure did.
started faking cigs. then it was fake drinking. i became very adept at both all too quickly and lastingly.
raleigh cigs and cold duck and pepe lopez teq were my first but not both drinking came second. god i remember the first time i drank and got sick. that cold duck and pepe didnt mix well. of course i got in trouble adults were out for new years. Wonder what year that was...? :unsure:

Fuck.....this happens to me...long time ago.use Bible papper for smoke black tea,cause there was no tobaco

Yep it's all beens aid, candy cigarettes, rolling up fucking kitchen herbs in bible pages, snorting lines of Sherbert Dib Dab anyone? that shit was toxic.

not pretend in practice but lied about it yes, I was 13 and we were in class during break and an older guy asked me if I ever did LSD (at that age we were just experimenting with the first marijuana joints) of course I said lying, the guy (who also never did lsd) then asked me how big was the (lsd) paper, so I draw with a pencil on a class table this lsd paper I lied about taking...well knowing absolutely nothing about lsd at that time I drew a pretty close lsd paper dose...it was anyway the size of post stamp and if any 13yo would take that as a first lsd dose they'd be tripping through college and university entirely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When i was little i would pretend to smoke dandilion stems, those little pretzle cheese dip stick thingys, sticks, ect.

I also used to play a game with friends where we would see who vould snort the fatest line of emergen-c without coughing cause it fizzes.

Besides that i think just about every kid jokes around with smarties, bottle caps, pixi stix, ect. Hell, i even chugged hand sanitizer once prettending it was vodka.

Little kids are just curious ig. When something seems off limits it becomes intriuging.

I still do - every single post I've ever made here is me pretending to smoke weed. I'm so sorry. I am not the drug reefer fiend.