• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Did I had a seizure ?

I also took zolpidem with tramadol and I am still alive.
And drank alkocol with tramadol whixh is also in THEORY a no no becoz of antidepressant effect.

Well now I remember that this wasnt the first experience.
I took lexapro and tramadol and 5htp and methylphenidate.

In the evening i felt dizzy and had to open the windows.
It was like -3 outside so realy cold, but I was so hot and sweaty.
Guy guy I know that sero syndrome is real but I mean its very unlikely that i get it coz i weigh100kg im 185cm big and I kknow my body.
And I dont take it at regurlarly basis.

I think ur friends are very small? Like 60kg? 70kg?
They get a seizure from eating a steak.
Dont believe in sero syndrome.
U guys ralk about a lot if it, in every thread there is sero syndrome.
Combined so iften so much shit together which would cause a sero syndrome in theorie but in never happenend.

Reading his post we all understand that Op doesn't believe in serotonine symdrom because he is a seasoned scientifist and a brilliant brain function expert that has made a lot of reseach on the subject, leading multidisciplinary international teams at the most prestigious universities, and the obtained data pointed him, beyond any shadow of a doubt, to the wise conclusion that serotonine symdrom doesn't exist.
And we all, in our deep ignorance, dare to discuss that well known and proved fact, and even dare to tell him to be careful.
May God and the Op forgive us.

When, being young, I lived between arabs, I was told that sentence that I now have as a signature, it is an old saying of them. The older I get, the more true it becomes.