• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Did I go crazy?

^Ahh okay. I won't clarify my prior post, just because there are people on that type of gp-prescribed regimen (at least, that I know of, in the USA, as well as other countries, but not to that high dose... seems they would be dropping it 1-2mg only once youre at 60-100mg and before that a bigger amount per week due to how it builds up in the body)

The crazy unreasonable alien paranoia, and the thing you experienced, it's just a potentiation of one and the same. I can tell you personally, although I never had the alien paranoia, for a time literally (500? 500+?) experiences were riddled with exactly the effect you describe in the original post. It is definitely something good to avoid, because although the first couple or many times your peers will look past it due to your other qualities, traits, etc, at a certain point it does get to be debilitating. And that is the first time it happens - it is shoddy that the very thing that causes that paranoia with N-methylamphetamine is concurrent with the good effects of it. Otherwise it would be the perfect drug.

^Ahh okay. I won't clarify my prior post, just because there are people on that type of gp-prescribed regimen (at least, that I know of, in the USA, as well as other countries, but not to that high dose... seems they would be dropping it 1-2mg only once youre at 60-100mg and before that a bigger amount per week due to how it builds up in the body)
lk

The crazy unreasonable alien paranoia, and the thing you experienced, it's just a potentiation of one and the same. I can tell you personally, although I never had the alien paranoia, for a time literally (500? 500+?) experiences were riddled with exactly the effect you describe in the original post. It is definitely something good to avoid, because although the first couple or many times your peers will look past it due to your other qualities, traits, etc, at a certain point it does get to be debilitating. And that is the first time it happens - it is shoddy that the very thing that causes that paranoia with N-methylamphetamine is concurrent with the good effects of it. Otherwise it would be the perfect drug.

i heard the paranoia is more caused by the excess norephrine and the pleasant effects the dopamine. but too much dopamine can cause psycosis. the first half the feeling is great, but then the second half when the drug starts tonwear off is when the clammy skin and paranoia/sweats happened. i just dont understand how some of you guys can do this drug for days. for me just one dose and my body was just taxed

I have had amphetamine psycosis a couple different times and it sounds like that's what you had going on. It gets alot worse than what you described but the feelings of imminent danger and paranoia are hallmark features of psycosis. Once it happens to you you are alot more prone to having it happen to you again in my experience so you might wanna think about just giving up on meth, it's just gonna take you to a bad place now.

i heard the paranoia is more caused by the excess norephrine and the pleasant effects the dopamine. but too much dopamine can cause psycosis. the first half the feeling is great, but then the second half when the drug starts tonwear off is when the clammy skin and paranoia/sweats happened. i just dont understand how some of you guys can do this drug for days. for me just one dose and my body was just taxed

How're you feeling now tho mate? no lingering effects? It was a pretty entertaining read but hopefullty you don't have to go through that everyday.

How're you feeling now tho mate? no lingering effects? It was a pretty entertaining read but hopefullty you don't have to go through that everyday.

well when i got home i used a large dose of doamorph to calm down, and then started staring at the fan for hours on end shaking wwhenever i heard car noises outside. thats when i started to go through stories about how the other sup "got me" and they called my landlord to entrap me. oh lord it was awful, that feeling of imminent doom

yes, the effects started from 7pm to the next day around 4pm. But i dont think i was delusional . i mean the thought of your boss watching or noticing over your drug usage is a legimiate concern. being a little jittery essentially anyone can notice. i remember i didnt eat that day too and i thought i heard one of the workers saying to my sup that i didnt eat all day and looked pale. at the end of the day i saw him in the caferteria and i thought he was monitoring the trash can i threw my prescription in cause inthought the sup told him to moitor the trash(i thouht the sup said tonhim to make sure "he dosent throw anything more in the trash can" can because of the other sup finding out where i threw the stuff with the security cameras i had thought up. honestly that is a legitimate concern.

Last edited: