• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Did 1g of mdma on my first rime

I am reading this and just hysterically laughing. Like what in the world were you thinking man? i have had the pleasure of PURE MDMA completely non adulterated from a trusted source several times. i think the farthest I went was one time taking a cap of 130ish mg, not feeling it after about an hour, then taking another cap of 140.

As SOON as i took the second cap I realized the first was just delayed and kicking in. My girlfriend was with me. i had to lay down in bed, was sweating PROFUSELY but felt like i was FREEZING like in a snowstorm without clothes on so I would bundle up in covers even though my body temp was dangerously high.

My girlfriend would take damp cloths and put them on my head and make me feel ok. My eye wiggles were so bad I literally couldn't focus on anything. I was in like a strange Dreamlike State, almost semi conscious, saying weird things that made no sense, with trance music blasting in the background of the apartment on the soundbar. That being said, it was still AN AWESOME TIME lol. I feel bad for you honestly. You missed one of the greatest highs there is. (Assuming it was actual pure MDMA) 95% of the time it's not. Also, if you are going to do it properly you need to abstain from other drugs for like a week, eat healthy, get good sleep. That is the difference between a transcendent experience and just kind of getting "high" Then of course the dosage.

I have done my fair share of dumb things as well though. Almost died while blacked out on soma because i decided to go for a drive in the car. Went on Multiple day Stimulant/Alcohol/Benzo Binges. It was always when i was depressed, and subconsciously I think I wanted/didn't care if I died. You dodged a bullet, Think smarter in the future. Cheers.

I am reading this and just hysterically laughing. Like what in the world were you thinking man? i have had the pleasure of PURE MDMA completely non adulterated from a trusted source several times. i think the farthest I went was one time taking a cap of 130ish mg, not feeling it after about an hour, then taking another cap of 140.

As SOON as i took the second cap I realized the first was just delayed and kicking in. My girlfriend was with me. i had to lay down in bed, was sweating PROFUSELY but felt like i was FREEZING like in a snowstorm without clothes on so I would bundle up in covers even though my body temp was dangerously high.

My girlfriend would take damp cloths and put them on my head and make me feel ok. My eye wiggles were so bad I literally couldn't focus on anything. I was in like a strange Dreamlike State, almost semi conscious, saying weird things that made no sense, with trance music blasting in the background of the apartment on the soundbar. That being said, it was still AN AWESOME TIME lol. I feel bad for you honestly. You missed one of the greatest highs there is. (Assuming it was actual pure MDMA) 95% of the time it's not. Also, if you are going to do it properly you need to abstain from other drugs for like a week, eat healthy, get good sleep. That is the difference between a transcendent experience and just kind of getting "high" Then of course the dosage.

I have done my fair share of dumb things as well though. Almost died while blacked out on soma because i decided to go for a drive in the car. Went on Multiple day Stimulant/Alcohol/Benzo Binges. It was always when i was depressed, and subconsciously I think I wanted/didn't care if I died. You dodged a bullet, Think smarter in the future. Cheers.
I'm glad it made you laugh, at least someone got some joy out of it.
Im going through some hard times and been making a lot of stupid and dangerous decisions, in the past couple weeks I found myself in some really dangerous situations due to mixing large amounts of benzos, alcohol and cocaine. I'm trying to get better and just posted this in case someone ever googles something similar to what I did and be aware of the danger.
People shat on me pretty hard when during the experience I asked for help on reddit, I sincerely hope those people never find themselves in the same emotional state I am right now where you make life threatening decisions hoping deep down that things go wrong.
I wish the best for everyone who has replied to this thread, I will stop replying now and just leave it as a warning for ppl out there

I'm not gonna sit here and wag the finger in your face about drug use as I am on 6MG Bromazolam followed by 150mg ecstasy at the moment. But I govern my drug use properly with high nutrition, exercise, milligram scale, etc.

But my question is why? Dgaf about your life? Young and dumb? Just want feel good? Do you not have survival instinct? Do you want to live? Sorry.... Are you stupid?

A gram of "alleged" "MDMA" to a naive user with questionable hydration levels is very lethal and indicative you had no fucking idea about this drug. Taking a 500mg. You pass out, wake up do more? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You said it yourself, you saw on erowid 250 is very strong dose, and you took 4 times that, and even with a blackout, you do more...

Half a gram in a single fucking dose. Just.

Honestly you need a smack in the fuckin mouth on this one. You could have easily died becsuse you have no sense.

I take Abilify and Paxil for bipolar and it blocks most effects of Molly And LSD.
If I want to roll, if I'm able to, I too have to take a massive amount.

So the MDMA for me is over.
I took the E pills in the 2000s a lot and Molly sometimes the last few years.
But like I said, now it has little to no effect and I refuse to swallow full G's or whatever.

my heart jumped just from reading this. my cousin overdosed from eating a gram throughout the day & then had heatstroke from dancing at the rave all day.

be very careful OP, like many have said - that’s incredibly neurotoxic and you literally took 10x the amount of a recreational dose for someone rolling for the first time. don’t ever go that high again as 1, you can die 2, you lose all benefits of the substance at that dosage.

take care. xo

Two days ago I was bored and bought 1g of MDMA, although I've seen people using it plenty of times I had never taken it.
I read on erowid that 250mg was a high dose, so wanting to go balls deep I took 500mg crushed it and snorted it, it felt like glass ripping through my nose. After about 20 minutes I blacked out and woke up feeling like nothing was happening, so I took the other 500mg and mixed it with water and drank it.
I started to have a really hard time reading things on my monitor and typing. I decided to go buy some coke but as soon as I stood up I had literally no balance. I pretty much spent the entire night measuring my vitals, I guess I lucked out for being doing coke and xanax daily for the last week as apparently it cancel the effects of MDMA.
I was bashed hard on reddit, so I guess my message here is do a deeper research when you're going to try a new drug , no matter how harmless it seems.
That's very interesting because snorting 500mg of MDMA would have clogged up your nose like a giant dump in a small toilet. It also does not feel like glass in your nose. It feels like your entire face is burning, especially if you actually snorted 500 mg.

And I'm talking from the amount of substance and also the swelling caused by that much. Then your nose would have started bleeding because that's what actual MDMA-HCL does to your nose, that's why people don't snort it frequently or half a gram.

It definitely doesn't all get absorbed right away, but you would have been high as fuck when you regain consciousness 20 minutes later. Later. You said you felt no effect. Again, not MDMA, and likely not actually what happened.

You'd be having horrible tasting drips for the next half an hour at least. Like the devil pissed in your mouth and you just decided to you know slowly snort it down your throat all the while. Your sinuses are just hurting and bleeding. You didn't complain once about how absolutely destroyed your sinuses and the top of the back of your throat and the roof of your mouth would have been from snorting 500 mg of MDMA-HCl. Like think the worst sore throat that you've ever had in your life and then have it spread to the roof of your mouth and your sinuses.

When you mix it in water and take MDMA the fastest it's going to hit you is 20 to 30 minutes more commonly it has an onset time of approximately 45 to 60 minutes when taking orally. If it hits you faster than that, it's probably not MDMA. So you wouldn't have had trouble seeing things on your monitor from the oral dose for a significant period of time.

Then you Don't actually describe the subjective effects of this massive dose of supposed MDMA. Rather you checked your vitals for all the rest of the night. If it was actually 500 mg of MDMA that you put in water and drank, you would have been almost comatose, especially since you were a naive MDMA user.

I think maybe you didn't accurately describe what happened. And I also think that you didn't have MDMA. I think that you had a. Substituted cathinone, pyrovalerone, or pyrrolidine. You know bath salt derivatives.

Perhaps you didn't describe everything that was going on. However bath salts are known to have a multiple day postdrome that involves dizziness, autonomic, disturbances, insomnia, etc.

Bottom line, the subjective effects that you described and the routes of administration You used, are not consistent with the known timelines and effects of MDMA.

Furthermore, you didn't describe how you know it was actually pure MDMA. How did you have it tested?

There's also a significant tell with respect to your story. You give a cautionary message about doing more research before you partake of a new drug.

I think you made the entire story up, in some misguided attempt to help with harm reduction by getting people not to try new drugs.

Your story just doesn't add up. Nobody snorts 500 mg of MDMA supposedly passes out and then regains consciousness 20 minutes later with absolutely no effect. That just doesn't happen, unless you're making the story up.

And then taking a 500 mg oral dose after that and checking your vitals for the rest of the night, I called bullshit on that too. You would have been so out of your mind that you would not have been able to focus on anything other than the pretty colors. Unless it wasn't MDMA, or unless the whole thing is made up.

And then you try and cover your ass by saying that you used Xanax and cocaine for the previous week and that somehow makes MDMA not have an effect which is total bullshit. Repeated Cocaine use actually potentiates the subjective effects of MDMA.

"Furthermore, repeated cocaine followed by withdrawal induced behavioural and neurochemical sensitization to MDMA, measures which could be indicative of increased rewarding effects of MDMA."

And nobody I have ever met has ever had any reduced effect from MDMA because they took benzodiazepines the previous week.

Maybe some other people are afraid to call you out regarding the inconsistencies but I'm not.

You've got to be a pretty shitty person to actually make up a story where you supposedly had a potentially life-threatening reaction to a ridiculous dose of supposed MDMA.

Last edited:
"I blacked out and when I came to I did the other half of what is way the fuck too much"

Fuck me........I mean, that's one way to go, I guess.

The answer is no. No, that wasn't even remotely a good idea.

As G_Chem said, 80-100mg for a MDMA-naive individual is waaaay plenty.

OP...you're stressing me out with this post. ;)
Don't be so stressed out. It's obvious he made the whole thing up.