• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Did 1g of mdma on my first rime

chicoscience

Greenlighter
Two days ago I was bored and bought 1g of MDMA, although I've seen people using it plenty of times I had never taken it.
I read on erowid that 250mg was a high dose, so wanting to go balls deep I took 500mg crushed it and snorted it, it felt like glass ripping through my nose. After about 20 minutes I blacked out and woke up feeling like nothing was happening, so I took the other 500mg and mixed it with water and drank it.
I started to have a really hard time reading things on my monitor and typing. I decided to go buy some coke but as soon as I stood up I had literally no balance. I pretty much spent the entire night measuring my vitals, I guess I lucked out for being doing coke and xanax daily for the last week as apparently it cancel the effects of MDMA.
I was bashed hard on reddit, so I guess my message here is do a deeper research when you're going to try a new drug , no matter how harmless it seems.

There is 'use' and 'abuse' learn from mishaps next time you might not be so fortunate....good that your ok

Yea with MDMA if you take too much it will actually lose the euphoria and become dysphoric. You gave yourself some nasty neurotoxicity with zero of the pleasure. Hopefully this was a learning lesson and don’t expect MDMA to ever work for you as you might’ve just burnt yourself out completely. Your first experience you’re highly sensitive and usually only need 80-100mg.

-GC

"I blacked out and when I came to I did the other half of what is way the fuck too much"

Fuck me........I mean, that's one way to go, I guess.

The answer is no. No, that wasn't even remotely a good idea.

As G_Chem said, 80-100mg for a MDMA-naive individual is waaaay plenty.

OP...you're stressing me out with this post. ;)

I guess some people just don't have a survival instinct. Or maybe it was all the xanax you've been doing.
I don't mean to attack OP personally, but this kind of reckless behavior deserves the Darwin Award. I think being reckless with any substituted-amphetamine class of substances signals the person is just trying to commit suicide. I mean, I guess taking "crazy dose" of mushrooms or similar drugs wouldn't at least kill you, but hell, reckless use of amphetamine-class or 25-NB substances kills lives.

Showing reverence for these substances is the first step in responsible use and harm reduction.

I'm glad you're safe after that experience.

In my life the first and only drug that I tried without researching it whatsoever was cannabis. Everything else I would always research before using and I would encourage you to do the same. There are a lot of drugs out there and a lot of people out there and not enough information and education out there, which is why places like this are such a great resource.

Unfortunately people are often times wrong, or they lie, or they make mistakes regarding information about drugs. Don't assume other people always know what they're talking about, do your own research, and test your drugs.

The Maps research shows 75 mgs gets about the same benefits of 120 mgs.

Most I've done was 250-300 mgs at most. I was in and out of consciousness. The comedown was major depression , crying, so low. Then again, I seem to be more sensitive than some to these empathetic class of substances also called entacogens. You sir or ma'am, don't seem to logically do what's best for you. I hope you improve and don't have to learn some very unfortunate ways.

I don't mean to attack OP personally, but this kind of reckless behavior deserves the Darwin Award. I think being reckless with any substituted-amphetamine class of substances signals the person is just trying to commit suicide. I mean, I guess taking "crazy dose" of mushrooms or similar drugs wouldn't at least kill you, but hell, reckless use of amphetamine-class or 25-NB substances kills lives.

Showing reverence for these substances is the first step in responsible use and harm reduction.
I mean this, in some regards, is why drugs are illegal, lol

The Maps research shows 75 mgs gets about the same benefits of 120 mgs.

Most I've done was 250-300 mgs at most. I was in and out of consciousness. The comedown was major depression , crying, so low. Then again, I seem to be more sensitive than some to these empathetic class of substances also called entacogens. You sir or ma'am, don't seem to logically do what's best for you. I hope you improve and don't have to learn some very unfortunate ways.
I feel like 75 isn’t enough to actually roll. 100 minimum and 120 for a full experience

What a waste , you could have had a party with girls and your best friends rolling all night.

My buddy wanted to go "balls deep" with two caps at 200 mg a piece. He ran a fever of 105 for a day, and 104 for four days .

Don't waste drugs bro. MDMA is a beautiful therapeutic experience, don't treat it like a ten cent whore .

I did 900 mgs one day. Not all at once - Ended up in a Austin, tx gay bar , dropping atleast 4 glasses on the floor. Couldn't talk, couldnt walk, didn't know where I was. Everyone was afraid of me because I looked so fucked up. I had ingested hydrocodone and Xanax all day too.

Another night took 750 mgs and went for a drive, wrecked the car, could have easily killed anyone or myself. Had complete and total hallucinations while driving.

I'm not unlike you, I did dum shit too and lived through it. Just learn from it

Two days ago I was bored and bought 1g of MDMA, although I've seen people using it plenty of times I had never taken it.
I read on erowid that 250mg was a high dose, so wanting to go balls deep I took 500mg crushed it and snorted it, it felt like glass ripping through my nose. After about 20 minutes I blacked out and woke up feeling like nothing was happening, so I took the other 500mg and mixed it with water and drank it.
I started to have a really hard time reading things on my monitor and typing. I decided to go buy some coke but as soon as I stood up I had literally no balance. I pretty much spent the entire night measuring my vitals, I guess I lucked out for being doing coke and xanax daily for the last week as apparently it cancel the effects of MDMA.
I was bashed hard on reddit, so I guess my message here is do a deeper research when you're going to try a new drug , no matter how harmless it seems.

My guess is you're lucky you had the xanax your system.

Reading on erowid a High dose for a new drug you haven't tried is 250mg and then doing double that is seriously reckless. You can be allergic to certain drugs/chemicals. Always start low the first time.

nearly died on 700 mg of mdma quite a few years ago now. Body had pins and needles, but felt fucking great otherwise. I was heavy user at that point. I havent done mdma in a couple years now. 1G was far to much.

I

I read on erowid that 250mg was a high dose, so wanting to go balls deep I took 500mg
This was the first mistake. 250mg is already considered high, so to double it is risky on its own. Theres plenty of drugs that you cant just double the dose and expect things to be ok.
And then to wake up from a blackout and consume 500 more?? without ever having taken it?!!!
The most alarming thing to me is not just the quantity, but the fact that you took 2 whopper doses back to back, you can seriously fuck yourself up with that.

It's still a lot and maybe abuse, but if you did a gram over a night, you'd "probably" be ok in regards to acute intoxication.

No judgement here, I have done some pretty stupid things myself.
my message here is do a deeper research when you're going to try a new drug , no matter how harmless it seems
Well were glad you're ok and you seemed to have learned the importance of researching at minimum basic safety and harm reduction strategies for any new compounds. Shit i still keep reading about them and I've done them a lot. You seem pretty new so lemme say welcome to Bluelight. There is a wealth of information in these forums.