European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Dickhead of the year award

I love my life as a dickhead...

Being a dickhead's cool.

Thank fuck my burning sack has cooled down a bit today (as has my burned feet)....

Just the slightly chargrilled leg to worry about now.....

I have a mental picture of your balls resting on an icepack now. Lil velvet cover so that it's not in direct contact with the cold pack sat upon it's own foot ( or ball as it were ) stool.

Never injected myself. Had heroin injected by a girlfriend about a dozen times which i never enjoyed and meth which i did enjoy a few times by friends when i was young. Never learnt how to do it as i knew i would become obsessed about it. Years later i learnt how as part of my job but would not dream of putting unsterile substances directly into my bloodstream. I have seen patients who have lost limbs because of infections or from shooting pills. You can use all the sterile equipment, water for injection, swab the site etc but the substance not being sterile is something that cannot be avoided. So no iv for consumer unless i am in hospital and its done by a professional with everything sterile.

Injecting pills is the absolute worst thing one could do. Talc, silica, MCS, MgO2..... 8(
Never understood it tbh, how hard is it to remove the needle and plug the very same "solution" before shooting water/saline immediately after to satiate the fixation?

Sweet, took me two days to find that reply buried under tab mountain.

I have a mental picture of your balls resting on an icepack now. Lil velvet cover so that it's not in direct contact with the cold pack sat upon it's own foot ( or ball as it were ) stool.

Haha!! Not quite....I would have dressed them but bandaging balls is not a procedure I've had any experience with :)

Ending up with a burned scrotum due to chemical irritation by unwashed away persil liquid is a new one on me but luckily it's better now.....

As for the leg I burned on the smouldering car that's far from better.....is hurting like mad. Oh well back to sleep now cos I have the hospital at 11:00 and then have to drive down to Teeside for a work training course in the afternoon....

Haha!! Not quite....I would have dressed them but bandaging balls is not a procedure I've had any experience with :)

Ending up with a burned scrotum due to chemical irritation by unwashed away persil liquid is a new one on me but luckily it's better now.....

As for the leg I burned on the smouldering car that's far from better.....is hurting like mad. Oh well back to sleep now cos I have the hospital at 11:00 and then have to drive down to Teeside for a work training course in the afternoon....
I must say i have done a lot of dressings but scrotum burn dressing aint one of them. I would defer to the nurse educator on that one ;)

I have the hospital at 11:00 and then have to drive down to Teeside for a work training course in the afternoon....

I thought you were signed off for your leg to recover. Can they not let you rest man? You don't need me telling you, but keep an eye on that leg man. I can't help it, I'm a fusser.

I thought you were signed off for your leg to recover. Can they not let you rest man? You don't need me telling you, but keep an eye on that leg man. I can't help it, I'm a fusser.

Well I am signed off technically but unfortunately the ambulance service has degrees of unfit for work and mine is only unfit for operational work....meetings and training courses are expected and I'm starting "light duties" on Monday which consists of being a general gofer in the Clinical Care and Patient Safety department until I'm better....they deliberately make it shit so you won't get too comfortable...

I had a look earlier and my leg seems to be improving...it's no longer inflamed and has gone down a bit...fluclox must be working....

Hospital at 11 to change the dressing.

Given the agony of a small burn...can you imagine what being burned alive feels like? That's one way I definitely dont want to go out....