• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox and Recovery - Opiates

@Korana and everybody, I just wanted to add that when I was that my absolute lowest after the kratom made me severely ill and I was literally fighting for survival when my mum has gone away on holiday for a week dealing with the Unbearable withdrawals of the kratom.... which was particularly unbearable in my case because it had made me severely constipated like totally blocked up in my intestines and bowels, and this is the worst case scenario when you were trying to detox because it is vital that the Elimination channels are flowing.

So I was at an incredibly low point and @Lizzy1Fair reached out to me in p.m. and offered her support and compassion she was the only person on this entire site who seems to recognise my needful support at the time and and reach out.

She has been an excellent friend and support to me since despite me realising she hasn't equally difficult life herself.

So Korana, you ain't special lol! ;)

Well done on the hard yards!

Just wanted to ask, has anyone suggested or do you have access to CBD oil to alleviate the symptoms of your fibromyalgia?
Endoca if you can get hold of it.

I believe there’s been many successful outcomes.
A friend of mine uses it for Multiple Sclerosis and SWEARS by it after years of pharmaceuticals that did nothing to soothe the chronic nerve pain, migraines and insomnia she suffers

Aghhh @AutoTripper I'm still overwhelmed and yous should know how emotionally vulnerable I am and if I'm going to cry at weird stuff on TV I'm going to get emotional when you guys say genuinely lovely, amazing and sweet stuff I really needed to hear. :ROFLMAO:
My partner is an utter dote but he has no idea what this is like. You guys do. I actually feel a bit embarassed because codeine is something hellish to come off but here you guys are after WDs from Heroin and the like! My respect is endless for that.

Your posts have been amazing Autotripper because it's something to be totally honest about your kind of struggles. I have a good picture of your lifestyle and it must be so hard.
I know I'm in a haze of WD selfishness and self pity but I don't forget kindness and I'm here for you guys too.
I don't believe Cannabis is an addiction really (Obviously is in a way, but I don't see it as a drug). We have a cannabinoid system through our body which they weren't even aware of until recent years. There is research into cannabinoid deficiency now. Plants are medicine... or poison, which is awesome and respect to nature for keeping it interesting.

Damn that acid trip doe. You live and learn, hopefully not suffering too horrendously for it. You were very positive about microdising. I've read it takes some time for you to really feel the full benefits of it.

Anyway I know you're struggling with your health right now and I'm hoping you find stability with your condition.

Also shout out to @Requiem4adream who has been hiding in the shadows with her own posts but has been messaging me daily helping me keep going too. She's amazing.

@Lizzy1Fair - Forever, thank you for your kindness. I could slide into those DMs a mess at any time. :p I appreciate your experience and wisdom. I believe you when you say it'll be alright. Are you a genie?
So I'll be allowed steroid shots, close to my spine too, yay. I'll be going to a special clinic for that. But I have to go for a thoracic spine xray and a foot xray to check on the break. Without Opiates masking a lot of my pain I was able to tell the doctor that the spasms are only not in my mid back, around 3 discs above my lumbar. They go up from there and down from there. That thoracic region experiences sharp nerve pain around the discs. She's concerned and wants an x-ray to rule out preliminary nasties before organising my steroid shot. I'm aware the discs are effed. I can feel it. But the waiting list for an MRI on the NHS is a year. We've both agreed the ultimate goal is getting this Rhuematologist app in (Waiting since March 2017) so I can get lidocaine injections around my spine. I think it'll be healthier in the long term over steroids. She offered them to me almost 2 years ago and I turned them down until now.
Thanks for the warning about steroids though. It could be over a month before they're organised. Our healthcare system is... slow. Jesus she's slow. But that'll be good for me. Anything external that provokes anxiety makes it crazy. I can sit and shake and grind my teeth and my nails are bitten to the stubs.
I definitely won't go untreated. Now I'm getting educated about what is out there that isn't toxic. Like Kava. I'm really hopeful it can help me. I've accepted a certain pain level in my life but beyond that it's unacceptable. I thought codeine made me more confident but I'm a better advocate from myself now more than ever.
I hear you on the anti depressants btw. I've only experienced Sertraline withdrawal and dear christ... the migraines and vomiting lasted weeks. (A doctor told me it would cure fibromyalgia... no joke)
But hearing a snippet of your experience even... I'm in awe chick. How yo doin?

@chinup I missed you in the earlier frey there. I'm not using drug services. I've got a couple of numbers for crisis but otherwise I'm trying to keep this out of official record and honestly I don't trust medical professionals much. I'm really glad they helped you though. I think everyone ends up with their own support network of different bits. It's good to have options. I may consider a drug counsellor through those services if it's separate from my GP. Did you use counselling services?

Love to @Painful One who seems to have endless sympathy and time for anyone with chronic pain or issues or troubles or needs. Thanks for keeping an eye on my journey.

So I picked my ass up while my nocturnal partner is snoring a hole through the planet and took my big dog out. We walked over 2km which right now is fierce and I'm proud as hell. The hardest part of physical movement is getting myself to do it! I can#t seem to get moving before 4-5pm. But then I like walking in the dark, people leave you alone more lol. I've got spasms for days but my mind is so much more chill. I want to be at this constantly. But I'll pay for that walk tomorrow. A huge hilarious distraction from immediate pain while I'm out is... playing Pokemon Go. I'm 30 btw.

My manager called me and I'm able to use my holidays this week so it'll lessen the financial burden of a month of sick pay coming in like 3 days before christmas... imma need some counselling that day. We're dependant on my paycheck every month.

Getting some exercise, reading these messages. I know I'm going to be okay until tomorrow. This thread means so much to me right now. I keep hoping that anyone flying by who is thinking of or in detox can feel prepared for all that will come. Hey unknown lurkers... I have love for you. And will answer any gruesome personal questions.
Sorry, wow, this was a long one. I hope everyone is doing well tonight. Love to you all.

Oh I can't forget @Meth novice 79 - Thank you for considering a treatment option for me. I spent a lot of money originally trying different concentrations of CBD. Honestly I need the THC for pain relief. I have some inflammation but my condition is nervous system related and the THC (depending on strain) is.utter.magic. If your friend with MS has any other tricks or supplements for her spasms I'm open to options right now. Doing some healthier med shopping this week. lol

Oh I can't forget @Meth novice 79 - Thank you for considering a treatment option for me. I spent a lot of money originally trying different concentrations of CBD. Honestly I need the THC for pain relief. I have some inflammation but my condition is nervous system related and the THC (depending on strain) is.utter.magic. If your friend with MS has any other tricks or supplements for her spasms I'm open to options right now. Doing some healthier med shopping this week. lol

Agreed, weed IS the major cure all and they seriously need to quit dragging their heels, legalise the stuff and let us grow our own strains for personal use.

For almost 20 years I used pot to treat anxiety, depression, bipolar, PTSD (take your pick with the label lol) and chronic shoulder/neck pain.
Barely ever needed to see a doctor, never got sick and if I did, my weed treated it better than any doctor with a script pad.
I also managed to avoid any other dependency issues during that time.

Fast forward to today, I can no longer smoke as I have lung disease (yeah could be caused by the weed, or the 25 cigarettes a day I’ve smoked since I was 15 🤷‍♂️)
I’ve managed to develop problems variously with alcohol, opiates, meth and pretty much any sleeper I can get my hands on and my mental health is BY FAR worse than it has ever been before.

I also prefer whole plant use, and would rather not have to go to a synthetic version which is how it’s looking like it’ll go once fully legal in Aus. You need ALL the components, and as you said the right strain to get the right benefits for you.
But of course that won’t make governments money so they can’t have that 😒

We would also LOVE try CBD (without the thc component as she’s only 13) on my daughters epilepsy so we can get her off the serious medications she needs atm, but we risk losing her to CPS still now if we try it so we have to wait for the laws to catch up.

They’ve legalised medical weed here, however licencing to manufacture the product is still ridiculously hard to get, it currently costs almost $700 for a months supply of oil here with no end date in sight still for the legislation.
Ridiculous. I’m pretty sure my gf still buys hers illegally so it wouldn’t be thc free, I’ll ask her and get back to you on that, and see if she has any other tips too.
Fibromyalgia is no small battle to fight, I know of another girl who’s in a trial for her fibro using some kind of cannabis patch, again no clue of components but it’s legal so probably means no THC? I’ll find that out too and let you know how she’s caring with it.

These days I enjoy my edibles when my friend makes them for me, once or twice a month I get to feel like ‘me’ for a night or two before it’s back to trying to manage my other habits so I can keep a damned job.

@Korana and everybody, I just wanted to add that when I was that my absolute lowest after the kratom made me severely ill and I was literally fighting for survival when my mum has gone away on holiday for a week dealing with the Unbearable withdrawals of the kratom.... which was particularly unbearable in my case because it had made me severely constipated like totally blocked up in my intestines and bowels, and this is the worst case scenario when you were trying to detox because it is vital that the Elimination channels are flowing.

So I was at an incredibly low point and @Lizzy1Fair reached out to me in p.m. and offered her support and compassion she was the only person on this entire site who seems to recognise my needful support at the time and and reach out.

She has been an excellent friend and support to me since despite me realising she hasn't equally difficult life herself.

So Korana, you ain't special lol! ;)
Oh.... AutoTripper, you made my eyes tear. I remember the struggles you were going through at that time. It breaks my heart to know that any one is suffering and not well. I still can't believe that no one else got in touch with you when you were very open about your situation and i'm sure many eyes glanced the words that you wrote.
@Korana yes hang tough. You are tough I can tell. I feel you strongly on the level of anxiety and depression you are experiencing currently and specifically how are you say you have never felt so low because I did feel exactly the same recently when I got myself addicted to kratom with four weeks of daily use and had to stop cold turkey because it's seriously messed up my digestive system and made me dangerously ill like I was almost at death due to severe malnourishment and sleep deprivation.

The kratom was such a good send for my anxiety and depression at the time it was the only thing each day that was enabling me to cope with unbearably extreme anxiety and panic, and an inability to see light and generate positive thoughts and feelings.

When I had to stop the kratom in the condition it led me to I was honestly feeling so incredibly low mentally and emotionally more than ever in my life and also physically I was in the worst condition I've ever been in.

But that mental low though I was there and I can relate to what you are feeling a little bit but I'm not trying to say that what I felt was equal to what you are going through.

This particular lull and phase will certainly pass and get better I'm sure I really feel like I can on almost tune into how you are feeling at present and I just want to say hang in there, you will feel much more grounded and less anxious and more positive when this phase has passed and resolved.

Is all part of the healing process and healing will always come with pain the more extreme the pain the faster we are progressing through the healing.

I think you have probably made a wise decision to leave the kratom alone now because in a way it's just more of the same with dependency and potential uncomfortable with drools to face at some point while still being physically dependent.

I'm really pleased that you I'm going to try the kava now that you have seen it appears to have much more benefits than Downside vs kratom and some other options.

I really hope it helps you and I also think it does make sense in your situation to try the etizolam well at least keep it on hand for flexible and occasional use I feel that you may be able to get more assistance and smooth transition through this period with the etizolam vs the issues you may have with it.

With the kava on hand you hopefully we'll be able to just use the etizolam occasionally and minimally and prevent dependence and withdrawals.

So, we truly empathize, and we can relate as well because in very different ways we all have extremely intense and difficult lives and conditions with much of the same experience regarding Society and the establishment and general diagnosis and treatment etc.

Just hang tough now. Hang tough! It will get better it will get easier and I'm certain there is hope for you to feel much happier and more relaxed and more confident and comfortable in the future you'll just have to ride this out now and make as many little positive lifestyle changes as you can on and let time and healing do the rest.

You have to believe and tell yourself that this is the case because I really believe it will be you just needs time and to stay committed.

You are doing a very good job with your discipline and determination and also your willingness to explore options. I am proud of you actually and you can be proud of yourself.

So while I feel your pain I just want to encourage you to hang in there and give it time and I know that things will ease up and it will all be so worth it ultimately and probably much sooner than it feels right now.

I'm doing ok myself just about although I'm still completely off my head from taking too much acid last week I underestimated the power of the drug despite extensive experience.

I didn't need 650ug after all. I mean it was all good and well but I'm still feeling totally cained 3 days later, my head is pretty useless. I expect I will be off my head for a good week.

Lesser doses will be fine from now on which is good I wanted to feel this way without craving heavier trips, to be perfectly satisfied with the lower doses which is more ideal going forwards for many reasons.

Battling on all fronts physically, treating out of control respiratory infections the last 2 days which I have lowered a little bit but I'm having a rest from treatment now today.

Cannabis edibles coming up. Still very stoned from our 2 strains which I vaporised before bed and again this morning to get back to sleep.

Our herb from this summer is remarkably potent, absolutely blows my head off even without this much acid still working in my system lol. On top it's proving a bit heavy.

I am addicted to cannabis though, it has been the only drug I have been able to tolerate throughout my illness, with the clearnet lab grade Lsd homologues being the only other drug it seems I can use.

@Korana we are here for you and we care whenever you feel you want to update or share anything we will be here and listening with open arms and heart.

@Lizzy1Fair has a huge warm heart and so much empathy and compassion for everybody else despite her own extremely hard life and conditions.
I see she has been offering you some excellent support and very good on her always she spreads her wings as widely as she can. Commend that girl!
@AutoTripper I'm nothing special my friend... I just follow my heart really, you know me. All of us should have our eyes open for opportunities to be helpful to other people. I remember when i was alone working through some monster situations and I wished I had someone to lighten the load by just being there walking through it with me. At that time, I asked God to make me mindful of the people that need someone/something no matter where I was. Also, that I wouldn't be blind and oblivious to situations that might need attention . If we're aware and willing we'll find people everywhere that we can lend a hand to. Really, just knowing that there's someone that gives a shit & listening can make all the difference in the world. spread the LOVE.

Agreed, weed IS the major cure all and they seriously need to quit dragging their heels, legalise the stuff and let us grow our own strains for personal use.

For almost 20 years I used pot to treat anxiety, depression, bipolar, PTSD (take your pick with the label lol) and chronic shoulder/neck pain.
Barely ever needed to see a doctor, never got sick and if I did, my weed treated it better than any doctor with a script pad.
I also managed to avoid any other dependency issues during that time.

Fast forward to today, I can no longer smoke as I have lung disease (yeah could be caused by the weed, or the 25 cigarettes a day I’ve smoked since I was 15 🤷‍♂️)
I’ve managed to develop problems variously with alcohol, opiates, meth and pretty much any sleeper I can get my hands on and my mental health is BY FAR worse than it has ever been before.

I also prefer whole plant use, and would rather not have to go to a synthetic version which is how it’s looking like it’ll go once fully legal in Aus. You need ALL the components, and as you said the right strain to get the right benefits for you.
But of course that won’t make governments money so they can’t have that 😒

We would also LOVE try CBD (without the thc component as she’s only 13) on my daughters epilepsy so we can get her off the serious medications she needs atm, but we risk losing her to CPS still now if we try it so we have to wait for the laws to catch up.

They’ve legalised medical weed here, however licencing to manufacture the product is still ridiculously hard to get, it currently costs almost $700 for a months supply of oil here with no end date in sight still for the legislation.
Ridiculous. I’m pretty sure my gf still buys hers illegally so it wouldn’t be thc free, I’ll ask her and get back to you on that, and see if she has any other tips too.
Fibromyalgia is no small battle to fight, I know of another girl who’s in a trial for her fibro using some kind of cannabis patch, again no clue of components but it’s legal so probably means no THC? I’ll find that out too and let you know how she’s caring with it.

These days I enjoy my edibles when my friend makes them for me, once or twice a month I get to feel like ‘me’ for a night or two before it’s back to trying to manage my other habits so I can keep a damned job.
Could you not simply acquire some herb, and infuse it into coconut oil as my mum and I do. Its always on hand in the fridge.

I really need the edibles for digestion of food and recovery from daily digestive upset.

It's easy enough to make but you need to decarboxylate the flower first which means putting it into an oven if that is your only method covered with foil broken up or ground into a dish at about 225 degrees for an hour maximum or a slightly higher temperature maximum 240 and no hire at any point if possible for about 40 minutes.

Our oven inevitably goes up and down during this time so we just keep an eye on it keep it between those two temperatures and give it whatever amount of time we feel is necessary depending on the mean average temperature overall.

That is the tricky bit once that's done and cool you just need a small saucepan ideally with a fairly thick bottom which doesn't get too hot too quickly, for 12 g of Bud which is our usual amount we use about 116 to 180 g of coconut oil which we simply melt, add 2 or 3 heaped teaspoons of sunflower lecithin, stur in the decarboxylated weed and heat on a very low temperature for 2 to 3 hours stirring and keeping an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get too hot and burn.

Then we just strain it through muslin and squeeze out as much as possible into a jar and you have a decent supply there to last for a while.

Have you tried or considered it and is this something you think might be possible for you?

Could you not simply acquire some herb, and infuse it into coconut oil as my mum and I do. Its always on hand in the fridge.

I really need the edibles for digestion of food and recovery from daily digestive upset.

It's easy enough to make but you need to decarboxylate the flower first which means putting it into an oven if that is your only method covered with foil broken up or ground into a dish at about 225 degrees for an hour maximum or a slightly higher temperature maximum 240 and no hire at any point if possible for about 40 minutes.

Our oven inevitably goes up and down during this time so we just keep an eye on it keep it between those two temperatures and give it whatever amount of time we feel is necessary depending on the mean average temperature overall.

That is the tricky bit once that's done and cool you just need a small saucepan ideally with a fairly thick bottom which doesn't get too hot too quickly, for 12 g of Bud which is our usual amount we use about 116 to 180 g of coconut oil which we simply melt, add 2 or 3 heaped teaspoons of sunflower lecithin, stur in the decarboxylated weed and heat on a very low temperature for 2 to 3 hours stirring and keeping an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get too hot and burn.

Then we just strain it through muslin and squeeze out as much as possible into a jar and you have a decent supply there to last for a while.

Have you tried or considered it and is this something you think might be possible for you?

They’re called ‘fire crackers’ here and yeah I made those the other night for the first time as we had a fair bit of bud around and mate here who could show me how.

Couldn’t believe how wrecked I got for such a simple process!
My mate made 5 and said oh you won’t need all of those, save a couple for tomorrow.
What do I actually DO?
Eat the whole lot in 15 minutes thinking no way will these get me baked this is BS.

Asleep by 5pm 😂😂😂
Will def be doing that again.

Btw, where were you to teach me this method ages ago? 😂

(Oh shit, forgot to add that she used peanut butter not coconut oil, and then put them between two crackers and back into the oven for 20 mins)

They’re called ‘fire crackers’ here and yeah I made those the other night for the first time as we had a fair bit of bud around and mate here who could show me how.

Couldn’t believe how wrecked I got for such a simple process!
My mate made 5 and said oh you won’t need all of those, save a couple for tomorrow.
What do I actually DO?
Eat the whole lot in 15 minutes thinking no way will these get me baked this is BS.

Asleep by 5pm 😂😂😂
Will def be doing that again.

Btw, where were you to teach me this method ages ago? 😂

(Oh shit, forgot to add that she used peanut butter not coconut oil, and then put them between two crackers and back into the oven for 20 mins)
Yes this is a very well-known old school method of doing it but I can assure you that if you do a proper extraction along the lines of what I have described which is really the most basic way to go about it it you will get much more bang for your buck and better effect but the whole point will be you keep this around for whenever you feel the need to dose.

You just need decent herb ideally organic of course but the best you can get and afford.

I hope you can get your own regular home supply, i think it will be so worth the initial effort.

in reply to your question above- i see a private addictions therapist, this meant i didn't have to wait and it doesn't go on my record. i'm sure in the states you can do the same, but obviously it costs money. are you going to any support groups? NA or SMART? i took basically every single bit of help available to me, and it worked. i barely recognise my using self. what is your plan for recovery once you're over the rattle?

i'm glad you managed to take a walk and it made you feel good. anything to lighten the mood is a life saver when you're sick.

Hey @chinup I'm in N. Ireland, less private resources that have costs I can't afford at all. There are limited support group options. I have a few very dedicated friends, my partner and you guys. So far I'm doing okay. If I truly need therapy or to attend a support group I'll find a way.

I've gotten out and about the last couple of days and walking by pharmacies made me feel jittery and nervous. I had thoughts like, 'I could just walk in and buy a little codeine' But I never considered actually doing it. I'd be too disappointed in my self, and to let my partner down would break my heart. He's had to go through this too. But he told me last night he was so proud of me, that I could have been so much more difficult through this and he'd had to consider at the beginning, strategies for managing any drug seeking behaviour or actions. But I haven't challenged him at all. I respect him too much to lay on the manipulation and lies.

I have situations where my pain becomes mentally unmanageable and I feel a little frantic and desperate so it's been learning that I can't have instant gratification. That I have to deal with it. It'll be a challenge when I'm back at work for sure, which is Monday.
I've got Kava on the way though and I'm hoping it's a valid treatment option for me. My muscles suck.

I still miss being able to clean my house and walk my dogs on the same day.

WD symptom wise in week 3. My sleep is still crazy off, wake up randomly all through the night. Still fatigued but it's a little better. Stomach is still a little unpredictable but don't want to have to take loperamide every day. Appetite is random but I just go with it. My anxiety is becoming more stable. Not having all day terrors, early morning issues and some moments during the day. Feeling more in control.
Having mental dreams atm though.

Hoping everyone is doing well

Dealing with this and chronic pain is a nightmare
I don't know what to do about pain relief. I am suffering so much with my condition. I'm heading back to work Monday - I've said I'm in the health and social care sector. I may be a deputy manager but I work on the floor half the time with challenging behaviour. It's active support work. I love my job like, I have some crazy stories of dodging cups and plates like a ninja. Terrifying then yet hilarious with perspective and time.
It's active as hell. They agreed at the meeting today to have me do lighter duties this week to assess but it never works out that way. I should be on lighter duties permanently but they avoid the Fibromyalgia word like the plague.
I am so scared. Mostly that I'll be inadequate. That my body isn't up to it at all. That my foot won't cope.

So I handed over pain meds to my partner and haven't gone hunting.
I am given sparodic pain relief when I'm in high distress and unable to manage day to day life. Never enough to cause a proper 'buzz' Never more than one dose in that day. Never on conseqcutive days, no matter what. I'll smoke weed into oblivion before that.
Because this is week 6 after breaking my foot, I'm off my support boot and I have to move around on a foot that I can FEEL isn't healed right on top of my condition; I have been suffering more than I imagined I would.
Using a support boot to move about has impacted my knees, hips and caused focal spasms in my lower back and tailbone region.

Today I had the standard 40mg codeine that we agreed for pain relief this morning. It helps a little. But after walking out and about on uneven ground earlier I had a dose of 70mg there. I frickin FEEL this one.
It's helped so immensely with pain and I am grateful.
I'm also guilty. More than I thought I could be.
I feel like shit because It's even anywhere near me. But honestly I don't know what to do about pain. Weed only does so much for my nervous system. It's more of my sleeping pill.
Obviously I like how this feels.
But I don't want this feeling anymore.
But so much of my pain has eased and I feel better.

Is it safe for me to use codeine sparodically at all without creating a physical dependence again?
I don't want to take it every day. I'll fight not to, never want to go through early WD ever again. Worst 2 weeks of my life.
Does fighting addiction mean I'll never safely be able to use codeine again for my health?

I guess I want someone to tell me it's okay when the pain gets too much.

My heart feels for you. I can feel your pain in your words. I’ve gone through withdrawls and it’s a nightmare. Still have lingering. I don’t know if you can take opiates occasionally, I know I can’t. Other people can give a better answer. hang in there!

unfortunately once you've had a long term dependence on opiates, then you'll go straight back to full on physical dependence a lot more easily every time you use. the longer you go on, the less you'll get away with. i noticed i got slightly sick the first time i used after the first rattle i ever did, and it just got worse from there.

i really think you need to speak to a doctor about your pain issues. for some types of pain opiates aren't even considered the best option any more. if they are for you, your doctor needs to understand your situation, including whether you get withdrawals from sporadic dosing, in which case they might be able to give you something slower releasing or in some way less likely to cause problems.

Dont know much about the uk opiate scene but do they have a Suboxone or methadone program??

If they do that'd be your best bet at recieveing opiates

Guys I'm okay... ish.
I've been back at work, even managed to attend the work night out between shifts.
Yeah I used codeine two days last week while working. My shifts are 14 hours long generally, I finished a 24 hour shift this morning.
I'm using weed in the evenings I'm off to help with pain somewhat, sleeping a lot and just trying to cope.

I'm struggling. Codeine used to be my stress relief and since going back to work I've had some big stressors hit as well.

First is financially. My work place sick policy changed and I'll be getting less money in before christmas than I thought. It'll be less than half my usual salary and that's expected to last 51/2 weeks until my January pay. I am feeling ill with worry. we live paycheck to paycheck because my partner is disabled and can't work. It's all on me.
I'm sitting here like... great I'm 30 and I'll need my mum to help me through financially or we won't be able to buy food from mid january. I have 11 nieces and nephews, 4 birthdays in december and I had to tell them... I'm so sorry I can't buy you presents I need to feed us and the dogs. It SUCKED.

I came home this morning, (after being in work from 10am sunday. at 6am this morning I used 60mg codeine for pain relief. I hadn't slept and I was supposed to look after someone and clean up and wash them and do paperwork until 10am, the pain was unreal) So I got home and I sat for a while with heat beanies then I needed to get my dogs out. They haven't been out in 3 days because of the storm and my schedule.
We were in the park for 3 hours. They loved it, we were all covered in mud)
When I got home I found a card through my door.

An environmental officer had been around my property and the dog poop that had been accumulating in my back garden on my fake grass for 3 days while I worked had to be lifted. (I bleach my fake grass and scrub it with a garden brush every 2 weeks btw. I don't let it smell) A neighbour complained apparently though.
I am devastated.
I have 3 neighbours around me. No one said a word to me. 2 have dogs, the other has a cat.
I saw the very old lady to catch up as she passed by my house (I nursed her dog outside my house a while ago after a german sheperd attacked him, we're quite close oddly) I explained what had happened and apologised if she had been the one upset. She hugged me, assured me there wasn't any smell from my garden and my dogs were wonderful. I just stood crying. Couldn't help it.

Neighbour 2 came by this evening to pick up her package that had been delivered here, she moved in recently, around my age, lovely girl, has a dog too. I apologised to her and explained. She, too, said there wasn't a smell (back garden beside door as we talked) and that my dogs didn't bother anyone.

I knew it was neighbour 3 but had to be sure. Neighbour 3 has a lovely husband who chats over the fence. She's never spoken a word since we bought this place 2 years ago. She storms to her car and ignores us like we're trash. So we're the youngest couple in the area and my partner is full on rocker, beard, 6 ft 4, big build, new rocks boots always, leather trench coats... she thinks we're trash. (He's the softest spoken person with lovely manners and kindness. Judgemental bitch)
I hear her screaming at her husband through the walls too. He does all the work outside. She just seems so unpleasant.

So she reported us to environmental health instead of coming to my door and just saying something. Jesus she didn't even have to be sweet and lovely about it. I'd have explained and looked at my schedule to try and do better. After my alcoholic music blasting previous neighbour in the flat below me I've wanted to keep peace and consideration with my neighbours here. I don't put my dryer on after 10pm because they go to bed mega early. We talk very quietly after 10, we move carefully around the house (the sound proofing is grreat but we've considered their lifestyle and needs since we moved in)

I called the environmental officer that left a card and explained my circumstances, she was very understanding and when she realised I had two large breed dogs, one is a mastador, she's a giant, she understood a couple of days at work results in some poop. She requested that we lift it when possible but... she'll be passing by my property to INSPECT. What happens when I'm doing a 14 hour shift then a 24 hour shift, I'm away from home basically 2 days? My partner can't physically bend to pick it up.
We are vulnerable here. I don't know if I can physically manage it any better. And now I'm so angry I'm asking myself why should I suffer to accommodate a spineless vindictive bitch?
She honestly might find her cat's shit in her own front garden from now on.

The worst part is my neighbours are aware my partner is disabled, that I can be away for 24 hours at a time. Poop sits at MOST 3 days and that's only if I'm working shifts in a row and that's not often, I was filling in for the upper manager my first week back ffs.
I was out in my support boot while off, in withdrawal, picking up shit every day. The only time I'll leave it for a day is if it's raining crazy times and I can't get out Otherwise I've been out in the dry spells in the dark with a TORCH, picking up shit.
The second I go back to work... The second I'm displeasing her, she does this.

I could face serious fines if this happens again! But only my one neighbour can smell anything? Jesus what is this world.

The worst part... the WORST.. is that her cat shits in my front garden (real grass, even my dogs aren't allowed to shit there) EVERY SINGLE DAY. It sits on our car... it scratches all the local cars.
I am angry, I feel betrayed, upset. I keep thinking that codeine will make me feel better. If I just take a decent dose of pills I'll relax, I won't care.
I'm not going to do it.

Feel free to suggest fantasy revenge scenarios you would consider in my shoes

I'm emotional as it is because of sleep deprivation and pain and I know I'm not equipped to deal with heavier stress. I won't take any pills. But fuck I want to.

Hello everyone. Who had problems with drug addiction? I need some advice. I want to get rid of my drug addiction. What you can advise for me? I tried various methods. But they didn't help me. After a some time, I go back to the drugs. My sister advised me to get treatment at florida detox. To be more precise, she didn't advise, but ordered. But before I call and ask for help from doctors, I would like to know if there are any other ways to get rid of drug addiction? Just to be honest, I'm a little afraid to start treatment in such a clinic.