• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Desoxypipradrol/10 mgs) First experience: Which way is Poland?!

UNADVISABLE.....but

Ah snorting some 10 - 15 mgs produces incredible euphoria and extreme excitement, however the price you pay at the endendendend will it ever end, 8) is high.

if you happened to have an allergic reaction

I have witnessed a fairly intense histamine reaction to it. Within around 20 - 30 minutes of ingestion.

It has also happend to me, (high dose mind ) and persists for some days.

MDPV ( very high dose) also produced a bad histamine reaction in two people I know well.

zophen said:
Ah snorting some 10 - 15 mgs produces incredible euphoria and extreme excitement, however the price you pay at the endendendend will it ever end, 8) is high.

I thought it comes on very slowly, is it because of the route of admin.(snorting) which gives you that rush=D of euphoria and excitement ?

Thanks.

is it because of the route of admin.(snorting)

That and a higher than recommended dose.

Smoking I imagine would be even more efficient were that what you wished to achieve.

Any suggestions though, should this occur? Benadryl? Emergency room?

Oral antihistamines fixed both cases, it's not like a sudden anaphylaxis like you get from bee stings etc, just more a generalized histamine release as seen with some opiates (still not nice though as with a stimulant you can become obsessed with scratching).

Again will say, that's why your first dose should not exceed the clinical dose range ie 1-4mg, pref the lower end at that ie 1mg or less. With any new drug, I always take a 5-10% active dose & check for any dodgy sort of reaction; it's why in quarter of a century of taking god knows how many different drugs, I've never needed to visit a hospital because of my druggy ways - there is a message in that...

An awful lot of suffering is possible in a 48-hour period

To my mind it's less likely to fuck you up bigstyle than high dose MDPV is, but that's subjective and I am aware that some disagree about this.

I've never needed to visit a hospital because of my druggy ways - there is a message in that...

Everything comes to he who waits ;)

Maybe not what you were thinking .:)

^ Totally agree, MDPV taken in a large dose put me off the stuff for a good six months before returning to take it at much lesser doses (20mg for a third dose of the stuff was just way too much for me - not life threatening or anything, just very uncomfortable in terms of anxiety. As I said, there's getting a bit too much and there's taking a dose that requires medical intervention)

zophen said:
Everything comes to he who waits ;)

Maybe not what you were thinking .:)

I touched several pieces of wood after writing that as I'm aware that saying that is tempting fate, hence my (what some might call) overcautious approach ;)

^ Yeah it does seem to take a while to kick in at lower (sorry correct) dosage, and also I find the euphoria component is only marked enough to be worthwhile at higher than advised doses. Conundrum!

Not that I advise taking higher doses of course.

Physically it is benign - toxicolgy reports give it a big theraputic index, it's just that the larger doses, which entail a long period of wakefulness, are not everybody's cup of tea.

On the methadone comparison, I've heard from one person who ha found it helped cut the use-crave-use cycle of coke addiction, so it does still have theraputic potential

Wow. You decided to try about a milligram and ended up doing something like 20-25. :D

I found that the 3 mg dosage yesterday gave a good mood lift, no euphoria per se (but slight hints, very subtle/mild, at times) but generally quite happy. Very good stimulation, but no problems sitting still. Went to the park with some friends and had some beers, and food (with slight nausea following). Felt rather nice and the beer didn't cloud neither mind or body as it usually tends to and we went for a walk in the nature surroundings which was very enjoyable. Had some more food and beer at a nearby pub, finally got very tired from the alcohol (6-7 beers) and went home around 01. Fell asleep at 02 (approx 14 hours after ingestion) and slept for 3 hours. Woke up with slight headache/hangover, drank lots of water and feel pretty fine now. A bit tired but the inability to go back to sleep doesn't bother at all. So, at 3 mg for me no RUSH but good mood lift and clean stimulation. Negative side effects found so far only short periods of palpitation (mild and completely managable) and nausea after food intake. Mood lift increased comparing 3 to 2 mg, but side effects did not. Very anxious what 6-7 mg will feel like!

MDPVagrant said:
As there's still a feeling that "more would be better still," I've set my upper limit at 5mg and will be sticking to it as an inviolable absolute.

MDPVagrant said:
Dunno if anyone's gonna believe me, but here's what ended up happening. I had probably ingested a total of 10mg desoxypipradrol this morning, and went grocery shopping. Snorting more desoxypipradrol (and smoking a bit too) woke me up slightly, but not much... I probably did 10-15 mg more, which resulted in a brief "wake up" feeling that faded quickly.

So it's a bit morish, then?

there is no sexual enhancement whatsoever (like that provided by MDPV).

Disagree!

Perhaps superior to MDPV in some ways.
Perhaps your staggered dosing has something to do with that.

I found a (larger than one would advise) dose worked extremely well.

Well..
1 week after a heavy drug binge (if I understood correctly) you say you more or less are scared shitless of the drug. Then suddenly decided to try anyway and start low (good choice) but do more and more over a period of time and ends up ingesting more than 20 mg against everyones advice. It clearly has been stated in this thread that those dosages provides no enjoyment but only unpleasant stimulation/sleep deprivation. Then you add some other drugs to the mixture too. I really mean no offense and I'm sorry if I sound rude, but you kinda messed up.

I do not say that what you are saying is not true (however I personally don't agree but then I just like you only have tried once or twice depending on how you see it), just that you probably didn't give the drug a chance to prove itself.

MDPVagrant said:
There's a major pitfall here too: Feeling exhausted but unable to sleep, one is tempted to re-dose in order to feel better/more awake, which merely perpetuates the cycle

this can be said about cocaine and mdpv and other stimulants as well imho.
though you're right about the extended length of time with this compound.

Desoxy is primarily a dopamine reuptake inhibitor with slight activity as a noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor. There are plenty of research papers detailing it's activity at DAT, generally comparing it with other reuptake inhibitors like methylphenidate.BTW, the biggest factor in appetite supression is noradrenergic activit rather than dopamine. That's why pure dopamine reuptake inhibitors, like methylphenidate are crap appetite supressants