• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Desoxypipradrol/10 mgs) First experience: Which way is Poland?!

I know for a fact that the dose he gave me was no higher then 10mg, using the logic that it was half what he had taken.

When it was assessed for clinical use, the dosage was 1-4mg. It is extremely potent, but people don't seem to get that high potency + long half life = awake for days if you overdo it

Strangely, I took 15-17mg of it over a day on one of my experiments (I will be adding more and reports soon, apologies for not contributing a writeup!), but despite that, I was able to sleep that night and wasn't too stimulated, although I definitely was. I didn't sleep deeply and I only got maybe 4 hours of sleep because I didn't want to sleep, but I forced myself to and it worked.

Then, the next day, I took the remaining 8-10mg and slept a good 5 hours the next night, and although it lingered into the next day and a tiny bit the next, it was weak enough to not disrupt my sleep.

Then again, since I took psychedelics, especially long-lasting ones, frequently this past year, I began to be able to sleep on most things, usually with a regular dose of kratom beforehand. I've gained the ability to sleep on DOC, AMT, even DOI and DOM, 2C-E, and practically anything else (except LSD and ketamine during its main effects). In fact part of my first DOM trip involved falling to sleep by accident but then being amazingly lucid.

I'm not sure what to think of this ability :\

EDIT: NOTE: Do not expect that if you take what I took you will get the same effects as me at all. I've become some sort of freak. =D

I took (about) 10mg before a night out on the pills. Great. 9.am in the morning 10 pills later had another 10-15mg (snorted) seemed fine...11.30 done another 10mg. (knew I should not of) seemed fine until about 3 hours later when the shaky restless feeling enveloped me. heart was pounding and I did not feel/sleep/eat well for 4-5 days. (uncomfortable feelings around the chest and side area accompanied with bouts of paranoia) Moral of the story.... Stick to the recommended dose. Don't be fooled by that "I think I want another line" brainwave.

Not sure......

I was very kindly given some of this stuff to try today and was more than excited at the prospect of trying a new stimulant. My opinions so far are mixed.

Initially I took 5mg orally I then smoked another 10mg approximately three hours later. The oral dose took roughly an hour to reach peak effects, no mood elevation was noted but I was left with a rather hollow feeling of stimulation.

The smoked dose hit immediately and I found the preceding "rush" to be uncomfortably intense, the level of stimulation increased dramatically and has yet to reduce(It has been about four hours since the second dose). The smoked doses did result in a slight elevation of mood but nothing like the dizzy highs provided by amphetamine.

The stimulation provided my this drug is quite peculiar, mentally I feel clear headed and awake however there is little of the motivation or drive provided by amphetamine, I'm quite happy to sit and watch TV and be still. Furthermore the drug has not altered my perception of time, the world seems to be going by at a normal pace rather than racing by so fast that hours disappear with each glance at a clock.

Unlike some others who have reported of this drug I have experienced rather strong (and uncomfortable) physical stimulation. A feeling of constriction around my heart not dissimilar to that experienced in an anxiety attack has been present from the drugs onset. Additionally my heart rate has increased to a similar level to that produced by amphetamine. I have also been clenching the muscles in my feet and legs a lot, I experience this frequently when I use amphetamine. Some slight tingles are rushes have been occurring randomly and infrequently. The drug has had no effect on my appetite, shortly after my last dose I managed to eat a 14" deep pan hot and spicy pizza (and enjoyed every slice, all in the name of science!).

I'm not sure about this one, the physical stimulation would be less bothersome if there was a stronger sense of euphoria, this really isn't a party drug in my opinion much more suited for work.

It's 1am I'm wide awake and there are absolutely no signs of sleep, I plan to redose in the morning before work, it will be interesting to see how well the stimulation holds up after a night without sleep, if I can I will endeavor to post updates during the day.

Last edited:
^^This post was highly entertaining. I like the bit about being incinerated almost instantly. :D

I do love me a good sleep-deprived ramble.

Parkhamno1 said:
Desoxypipradrol insomnia update. (Orally ingested 10mg -"roughly" 41hrs ago,

Ah the humanity!!!! Been trying to chase the Z's all day, not a fucking wink! This stuff is not to be meddled with unless you understand the consequences. An all pervading sense of doom has followed me for a about 24hrs, which is a massive improvement on the previous 22hrs sense of dread!

[U]Consequences[/U]

Total list of negative side effects in random order.

Intense paranoia,
An intense sense of dread,
Occasional onsets of psychosis,
Stomach cramps, difficulty in urinating, exacerbated by 3rd degree diarrhea.-- (OH, THE CRUEL IRONY)

Other negative physical effects include my penis being dormant in a flaccid pathetic state throughout the entire time period, despite hornyness.

Positive Effects

Between the all pervading senses of doom and dread an occasional onset of euphoria excited me, but sadly it was soon followed by doom.

I think I did a pretty decent job of my German politics essay written under its influence; however sleep deprivation triggered a cataclysmic inability to cognitively function.

I apologise for the poor written quality. It's full of strange vocabuliric fallacies, no doubt induced by my brain unable to remember what sleep felt like.

Now, I will leave it to your discretion on whether to decide to take the chemical. My advice: leave it to astronauts / fighter pilots and soldiers; all vocations which in times of crisis and fatigue could benefit by fighting the innate human need for sleep. SORRY, just realised the stupidity of the last sentence. If I was in charge of a jet or space station in my current state I would be incinerated almost instantly. The war on sleep will only lead to defeat. For those who aim to cheat sleep beware the mental fatigue which may propel you into torturous mental places. Sorry for the ramblings!

One last thing. Imagine the potential for enhanced productivity this chemical has for a sick and twisted government/corporation hellbent in achieving economic growth……. Moreover, he/she or them could punish us all by spiking the water supply, keeping everyone awake for a personal eternity. Perhaps this has already began....

Sorry for the rambling!

I don't understand why you've had such a hard time, there's no way you had more than 8mg. I feel guilty!

Finaly starting to feel tired now, as soon as I felt like I was going to drop off last night I found myself paralised and bombarded by very loud alarms/sirens in my head saying STOP THE BARBEQUE AND GO HOME and such nonesense. Felt like attacks of sleep paralysis I've had after mdma binges, it was very unpleasent and I wondered how long it'd be till I was tearing the room apart looking for bugs. I'm alright though.

Anyways,

Whew! Interesting now that we have more reports!

Mine to come sometime soon. My last trials, as I mentioned, were interested, but not great. But not unpleasant either. Quite pleasant in fact. It just lacked the euphoria of amphetamine and some other stims. But I do like it a lot more than MDPV and ritalin. I will most certainly sample this the morning after I first receive it, for work and beyond!

i've been wanting to try this for ages.

damn you connected people flashing this in my face!!!!!!

be safe with it...

Read before you decide to ingest any

If you stay within the dose range that Ciba-Geigy put forward when they were going to make it a clinical drug (1-4mg) you'll be OK (just because you have a pile in front of you is not a valid reason for taking large doses). Ignore that and go over the top with it and it will kick your arse like George Best on speed...

It is an incredibly potent drug, in the DOC/B/I sort of dose range, but because it's not a psychedelic, people take more without thinking. Until you have a feel for the stuff, follow the guidelines. Don't take more than 5mg first time (I feel that I should repeat this frequently, like a mantra) and you'll be OK. Xorkoth, I don't know how you managed any sleep with a 15mg dose - for me that's a whole weekend awake. I made mistakes with the stuff and paid the price, which is why I'm saying this now

How long does this chem really last? Like from first alerts to being able to fall asleep. It sounds very interesting. Maybe ill be able to experiment with it oneday.
Also, how ''new'' is this to the RC world?

ok so im able to sample this shit, but i want to know is it more like adderall or speed? because i tend to not like adderall because its not really a 'high' more just makes your concentrate.

is there definate amp and euphoria?

My contribution to the "survey"!
Got ahold of 100 mg from a friend some time ago and decided that it was time to test it out!
Dissolved everything in 50 cl of water, shook it real bad and let it stand overnight. Woke up really early and
couldn't go back to sleep, probably due to the fact that I was both very anxious but also slightly nervous.

Measured out 1 cl (i.e 2 mg) and swallowed on a totally empty stomach. Brushed my teeth and got some clothes on and
hitched out to work. First effects felt after about 30 minutes, warm buzz in legs and some mood lift. When it was
time for me to get of the bus I couldn't stop smiling and I probably looked like an idiot and was quite worried that
it might intensify further. Met an old colleageu in the elevator and conversation was flowing slightly smoother than
usual (I'm the quiet type) and I felt very good overall.

Got to my office, checked the mail and felt a bit restless and went to do some practical stuff. Was feeling rather
happy and got a lot of work done. Got hungry, and went to lunch which was no problems except that I hurried down the
food due to the fact that I hadn't eaten much yesterday which left me a bit nauseous with a tummy ache but most of it
cleared the following hour. Got more work done, and went home. A bit paranoid on the bus, feeling like everyone was
looking at me.

Now more or less 10 hours since ingestion and I still feel very alert with a nice very mild body buzz. Had some beers
yesterday so is a bit hungover which makes the whole experience less enjoyable but on the other hand it has been the
most happy, productive and energetic hangover ever (usually renders me comatose, drained of lifeforce). In conclusion I am glad I did not take more, personally I felt
this dose to be too low for recreational value but maybe a tiny tiny tad too much to function properly at work etc.
I have no doubt that it has some value as a recreational stim as the euphoria and body high should intensify
at a higher dosage. The only negatives I've felt today is slight nausea and tummy ache as stated, but the fact that
I was slightly hungover might contribute more to that fact than the drug itself. It will be interesting to see when I
can fall asleep at night tho.

My advice: do NOT eyeball! And try no more than 5 mg the first time.

Last edited:
You absolutely have a valid point. However as I see it there is no current evidence that a single reasonable dose lasts longer than 24 hours as most/all reports tells about constant re-dosing not forgetting the rather high initial dose. I see no problem with a good rush for up to 24 hours but more than that would probably make me feel rather uncomfortable. But a single oral dose of 5-10mg hopefully lasts no longer than 24 hours, and hopefully you may even maybe fall asleep around 15 hours if you drink some beer (or take a downer). There's always a problem of drugs being either too long or too short lasting. Personally I prefer if it's somewhere in the middle and 2-DPMP seems to maybe stretch it a bit too far.

Of course it is _very_ important to emphasize both the long duration and the potency, but as I see it this is something that has been rather clear all from the beginning (initial reports with people staying awake for 3 days really do hint it).

I dunno, guys... I enjoyed it.

*shrug*

But yeah, be careful. It's an extremely long-lasting stimulant with an incredibly low dosage. It found it light and enjoyable and it really didn't get in the way even though it lingered for at least 24 hours.

Xorkoth said:
I dunno, guys... I enjoyed it.

*shrug*

But yeah, be careful. It's an extremely long-lasting stimulant with an incredibly low dosage. It found it light and enjoyable and it really didn't get in the way even though it lingered for at least 24 hours.

enjoyed it as a recreational drug? or did it help you concentrate? i definatly dont want another adderall substance, but a long lastting stimulant that gives a body high sounds cool.

I enjoyed it recreationally. It wasn't spectacular but it was good for adding a zip to the day.

The first few times I use something aren't usually the same as the rest of the times because my body and mind have to learn to detect what they do, especially with subtler chemicals like this one. I'll be experimenting more soon and I'll actually write a report.

Update for those interested in duration with small doses.
First feelings of coming down was felt at approximately 8-9PM, i.e 12 hours after (oral) intake. It's now midnight and I feel rather tired and would without doubt fall asleep rather easy (and would probably have done if I had gone to bed one hour ago too). So at this level it's not exceptionally long lasting (for me atleast!). Shall be interesting to see what 4 or 5 mg will do. :)

Regarding recreational value, 2 mg definately wasn't enough for a good "high" but it clearly showed some potential with streaks of mild euphoria and a body buzzing. As these effects should intensify with increased dosage I have a hard time seeing why it should not be considered a good recreation as long as physical discomfort (short periods of mild palpitation which were less enjoyable, primarily during afternoon/early night after I had a beer and 2 cigarettes which I usually don't smoke daily which could have affected everything) and duration increases too much.

Last edited:
Went to bed at 01 today, slightly more difficult to fall asleep than general but no problems. Slept well till 09 in the morning and I could still feel the drug in my system. Just swallowed 3 mg (at eleven, dared not to take any more) which hopefully lifts me up for the whole day (and not unlikely that I won't catch any sleep tonight). Gonna meet up with some friends and have some beers later on!