• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Fashion Designers, Seasons, Trends, Models, & YOU.

^
i stilll love the first few i had posted

Dior Resort 2010
NSFW:

Herechovitch Fall 2010(are amazing when good)
NSFW:

Carlos Ruzzi 'Chado' Fall/Resort 2010, my favorite... ...besides Madame Gres.
NSFW:

;)
amazing-ness
the second Herechovitch out-fit still pops into my head occasionally.

the second Herechovitch out-fit still pops into my head occasionally.
that's super cool. not sure why, but it gives off a sort of "religious" vibe to me, something id expect to see in romeo + juliet the 1996 movie with leo and claire danes.

came across Nyasha Matonhodze, a Zimbabwean-born, British-raised sixteen-year-old model has been chosen as one of the new faces of Louis Vuitton.
64627694.jpg

^ nice touch with the scottish terrier

one from versace spring 2012
97271700.jpg

man... only 16 /me snaps fingers "you go girl" as youtube comment from chicnoir29 says "the second coming of Naomi Campbell"

watch the show http://youtu.be/5i83LC4orWs i like it a lot. * can please name that tune playing @ 3:00 o0o found it Billy Idol - Hot In The City :D

and Jeremy Scott spring 2012 http://youtu.be/bzhcigy6m80 excellent choice of music!

btw sorta off topic but i was doing a little shopping and somehow ended up buying PARIS HILTON COLOGNE smells fuckin good :D review: http://youtu.be/TPK4bVHGsH0

Last edited:
Mugler's fall collection is okay. The videos coming out of Paris Fashion Week are awesome. Lady Gaga made a video for Mugler, in fact.

tumblr_lsasi25tBm1qhwveto1_500.jpg

Chanel is doing a lot of pretty candy colour pieces, which i'm down with. i like the feminine look of them all.

tumblr_lsk29uHlMs1qb3m17o1_500.jpg

ocean, plaid apparently is the big thing this year. here's emma watson in Alexander McQueen:

tumblr_lra093xoPr1qc7tbvo1_500.jpg

Mugler's fall collection is okay. The videos coming out of Paris Fashion Week are awesome. Lady Gaga made a video for Mugler, in fact.

tumblr_lsasi25tBm1qhwveto1_500.jpg

Chanel is doing a lot of pretty candy colour pieces, which i'm down with. i like the feminine look of them all.

tumblr_lsk29uHlMs1qb3m17o1_500.jpg

ocean, plaid apparently is the big thing this year. here's emma watson in Alexander McQueen:

tumblr_lra093xoPr1qc7tbvo1_500.jpg

gasps
that Chanel out-fit, is perfect*imo, love it, the fabrics the textural prints and clash Of the textures as-well, such absorbent colors...gorgeous. i feel i must pull it, and ad it to my fashionSfolder...
haha yes, plaid is in, the scots way of right is whats left, and it is a weave of fascinations.
lol

that's super cool. not sure why, but it gives off a sort of "religious" vibe to me, something id expect to see in romeo + juliet the 1996 movie with leo and claire danes.

yeah, i see what you mean, i wonder if that could be made over again..lol
i have some snowboard pants, that are revers-able, one side is all grey, the other is what i like to call - DigiFlage - black white grey and red 'camo-print', presented as "pixels". they speak volumes to me, in an allegorical sense. these pants i have owned and have been wearing them, for well over 12 years - not a sign of wear on them - so i feel they are my miracle pants...
;-)

I am mad for plaid...always have been.
I like Mary Janes too. I think I have at least 5 pairs. A few with 4-5 inch heels.

post em
;-)

what colors do you like the most?
it must come back, we need more GrungeGlam(or soemthing:)...not steam-punk, but, our own thang mang.

doooet

uh oh, yeah probably not.

~
if you could kick those piggies up here, id give a friendly*;-) foot massage...

- so i feel they are my miracle pants...
;-)
your miracle pants and my jesus sandals would make for a divine combination %)

i discovered that devilishly handsome marc jacobs has the most goofball tattoos, EVAR!
NSFW:

-marc-jacobs1.jpg

marcjacobs1.jpg

marc-jacobs-nars1.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+Lorenzo+Martone+Beach+St+Barts+w_F99dTOUOql.jpg

marcjacobs.jpg

i don't even... god bless this man.

i dont understand.....and am frightened.

Last edited:
I'm loving the fall colors coming into stores.
I can't wait for my next check when I can buy some clothes. I REALLLLY need jeans and winter clothing.

i hear that. he says...
I really have a good attitude about tattooing. When I first got one, two years ago, I was like, I'm not going to over think this or what it means, or what it's going to be like when I'm 80. I want to get tattooed today, and in five weeks, I'll get a Sponge Bob tattoo. Will I regret it someday? I don't know, but I'm not going to deny myself this pleasure today because of what I don't know in the future.

Marc Jacobs tells Rolling Stone Magazine
About his "shameless" chest tattoo Jacobs says. "That's what I think everyone should aspire to in life: being shameless.

here's a good documentary to watch especially if you like to see how stuff gets made.

Hermes: HEARTS AND CRAFTS

Setting off to discover the ateliers, Hearts and Craft's directors shine a light on the men and women who bring the Parisian house's objects to life.

watch @ http://www.fullfrontalfashion.com/video/now-streaming-hermes-hearts-and-crafts-1138058780001/

Coming back with Birkin bags
Ya chick is like, "What type of purse is that?"

couldn't resist ;p

Last edited:
i have always like his acting, even in his 70's films - his cameo in Annie Hall is great...
he is always such a 'dry-prick'.
:-/

o0o new halloween / horror themed Agent Provocateur short film to celebrate the launch of Soiree Collection 2011-2012. its hot and kinda love the use of red simulate the look of blood and death metal music. vid is full of all kinds of win. that nightmare is my fantasy :D

an insighful documentary on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leigh_Bowery @ http://youtu.be/ykSK8LJYQqE

also i watched Unzipped last week docu on Isaac Mizrahi, this guy mind races at a million miles per second 24-7. http://youtu.be/gJOWAISZDhs its 90s fashion black and white, LOVE IT.

loooooooool
yeees!

oh wow oh wow ohhjhhhh woowowowow
i like 1:23(the look on their faces) - and i would really enjoy slipppin in and cuttin up in between those two at 1:32
dynamite!
ROFL

that was probably the most fun filming...O wowzerz. what a mess.

i really like the first Mary Katrantzou dress, the top im not so sure about, from here...the skirt though is killer, i love the patterns and two pieces. for some reason i thought i had commented on this...what material is that i wonder.? shes gorgeous BTW i think.

<3
lol

lol :D my personal fav is the blonde girl on all fours doing the awesome "cat walk predator" walk *grrrrr baby very grrrrrrrrr*

yah Mary Katrantzou is amazing with the prints. not sure on the material, tho i spotted a similar look by her at neiman marcus.

Mary Katrantzou—fashion's freshest face with a penchant for prints—presents a graphic Meissen porcelain-inspired floral and Qianlong dynasty ceramic geometric-print dress in soft silk jersey. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...t000009cat000019cat17770732&isEditorial=false

dunno if that's just for the ready-to-wear rendition tho either. tho she makes hella expensive RTW "This fall, the promising young London designer Mary Katrantzou sold 18 units of her Jewel Tree dress. That might seem unremarkable until one catches a glimpse of it. Between the floral-print velvet top, padded crinoline peplum skirt and lattice of crystals and appliqued enameled roses, producing the garment required four studios (putting in more than 150 hours) and even made one seamstress cry. Next, consider that each dress cost $14,200. "These are really difficult pieces to make," said the designer from her studio in Islington. "

been feelin colorful stuff for some time, maybe once winter comes ill enjoy browsin the darker stuff, its still warm in my neck ov the woods, perhaps that is why. speaking of color manish arora has ill shows full of color but here is model Charlotte Free in manish arora without crazy colors .
NSFW:

ara_bs_fw11_104.jpg

ara_bs_fw11_035.jpg

ara_bs_fw11_014.jpg

<3