• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Fashion Designers, Seasons, Trends, Models, & YOU.

anytime wiz. they caught my eye as well. pretty cool eh ?

Joe, Would prefer something on the lines like the picture below but Platinum and better quality.

designer-mens-diamond-ring-802ct-14k-gold-p-6007.jpg

it takes like 20 seconds to match an outfit. if you're spending longer, you're waking up too early. there is no excuse to start dressing in grayscale. people will talk.

that's straight baller, wizards.

my chain hits my chest
ondira and another girl backstage at this season's chanel cruise (in dubai)...

chanel+cruise+2014+15+ondira+by+benoit+peverelli+copy.png

by benoit peverelli

karlie by inez & vinoodh for Vogue...

karlie+kloss+by+inez+and+vinoodh+for+vogue.png

the blazer and top are givenchy by riccardo tisci. leather sweatpants ohne titel. earrings inez and vinoodh. bag reed krakoff. baller chain uncredited. i like the cut of the blazer. the pattern at the bottom looks like a tommy hilfiger towel.

the darling nastya siten by tom mitchell...
Nastya+Siten+by+Tom+Mitchell+copy.png

it takes like 20 seconds to match an outfit. if you're spending longer, you're waking up too early. there is no excuse to start dressing in grayscale. people will talk.

that's straight baller, wizards.

So you would dress colorfully ( what is the proper word for that) and not black? As for the ring I would say it is something casual to wear.

Joe, Would prefer something on the lines like the picture below but Platinum and better quality.

right on. it's all personal taste. iced out jewelry is just hmm too flashy for my taste, maybe if i had the money i would think different lol

lol let them talk! i've been color matchin since i could remember... spent dumb $$$ on different color fitted caps back in the day, etc. i dunno just feel like a change at this point in life.

Ronnie: Do you ever change your clothes?
Seth Brundle: What?
Seth Brundle: Your clothes. You're always wearing the same clothes.
Seth Brundle: No, these are clean. I change my clothes every day.
Ronnie: [Veronica looks into his closet and finds five sets of the same suits, ties, shoes and pants] Five sets of exactly the same clothes?
Seth Brundle: Learned it from Einstein. This way I don't have to expand my thought on what I have to wear next, I just grab the next set on the rack.
The Fly (1986)

damn fine shot of karlie. again all 3 shots above, chanel, karlie, and nastya i notice the accessories. they all appear to be wearing a similar link chain necklace. prefer the length in the chanel pic, not quite sure about the choker length on karlie (she still look cool as fuck tho) but what i was thinking about how an accessory can really elevate a simple look.

stumbled upon this today, SHOWstudio has launched the first major exhibition dedicated to fine artisan jeweller Shaun Leane. love those cherry blossom cuffs.

lastly on the topic of baller jewels... daphne gunness' arm glove by shaun leane o_O

One of Guinness’ most prized pieces is a gold and diamond arm glove from jewelry designer and friend Shaun Leane. Building on her love of armour, the diamond drenched glove is entitled ‘Contra Mundum’ or ‘Against The World’ and took 5 years to create. It is thought to be one of the most technically intricate jewelry pieces in the world with 18K platinum and encrusted with 5000 pavé diamonds.

Daphne%2BGuinness%2BShaun%2Bleane%2B4.jpg

Daphne%2BGuinness%2BShaun%2Bleane%2Bdetail3.jpg

right on. it's all personal taste. iced out jewelry is just hmm too flashy for my taste, maybe if i had the money i would think different lol

lol let them talk! i've been color matchin since i could remember... spent dumb $$$ on different color fitted caps back in the day, etc. i dunno just feel like a change at this point in life.

The Fly (1986)

damn fine shot of karlie. again all 3 shots above, chanel, karlie, and nastya i notice the accessories. they all appear to be wearing a similar link chain necklace. prefer the length in the chanel pic, not quite sure about the choker length on karlie (she still look cool as fuck tho) but what i was thinking about how an accessory can really elevate a simple look.

stumbled upon this today, SHOWstudio has launched the first major exhibition dedicated to fine artisan jeweller Shaun Leane. love those cherry blossom cuffs.

lastly on the topic of baller jewels... daphne gunness' arm glove by shaun leane o_O

One of Guinness’ most prized pieces is a gold and diamond arm glove from jewelry designer and friend Shaun Leane. Building on her love of armour, the diamond drenched glove is entitled ‘Contra Mundum’ or ‘Against The World’ and took 5 years to create. It is thought to be one of the most technically intricate jewelry pieces in the world with 18K platinum and encrusted with 5000 pavé diamonds.

Daphne%2BGuinness%2BShaun%2Bleane%2B4.jpg

Daphne%2BGuinness%2BShaun%2Bleane%2Bdetail3.jpg

So in reality you would get some jewelry that is icey, just the funds have to be there on your end. You were into fitteds some time back, do you where snap backs now?
I couldn't see myself wherein that sleeve in the that picture. It's probably expensive, you know how much it retails for?

Last edited:
^ above ya asked if i had the funds would i rock iced out jewels... after some more thought, i just don't think i would, even if i was balllin. i just prefer the look of silver and what artisan jewelers create with it. it's cool to add some stones like the above cherry blossom earrings. something that is flooded with diamonds where the main focus of the piece is the stones and not anything artistic in terms of design is not something personally i'd spend money on.

yea that whole cherry blossom collection is pretty cool. tho i love silver it works best in rose gold. + cherry blossom i always associate with japan and i find japanese culture fascinating, would love to own those =)

nastya s. photo reminds me of sky. its another good one. dig the contrast of the hair style wet/messy look with red lipstick that comes across, at least to me as elegant/refined.

^ above ya asked if i had the funds would i rock iced out jewels... after some more thought, i just don't think i would, even if i was balllin. i just prefer the look of silver and what artisan jewelers create with it. it's cool to add some stones like the above cherry blossom earrings. something that is flooded with diamonds where the main focus of the piece is the stones and not anything artistic in terms of design is not something personally i'd spend money on.
yea that whole cherry blossom collection is pretty cool. tho i love silver it works best in rose gold. + cherry blossom i always associate with japan and i find japanese culture fascinating, would love to own those =)
Have you ever looked into Platinum or White Gold?

the fuck y'all sorry i haven't been around because i'm obviously trying to get ready for FARKING FRANCE.

but after last nights game of thrones i peeped into sophie turner tag because that hot little bitch got into my brains last night, i can't believe i gotta be sansa stan right now.

tumblr_n5wcix4mAh1rohh8vo2_500.png

tumblr_n5wcix4mAh1rohh8vo1_500.png

Alexander Wang???? Balenciaga????? Can't even figure out what photo shoot its for. internet searching has provided no help. fuck tumblr.

NO!

and i don't have any fucking luggage!

i'm mildly panicking

aka i can't sleep at night and i'm throwing up all the time

here's a job one of us needs to apply for. it's remote! we can just write up our fashion posts and get paid.

lindsey wixson and some of our favorite fashion friends teach you how to pronounce some of the hardest names in fashion.

tumblr_n6gqkrvNPB1qzrjtlo1_500.gif

xiao wen ju NO ju wen xiao in chanel teaching us about her name.

one of us should apply for that job. if i was the badass i once imagined, i'd show up to the office every morning at 5:45 and then work on assignments for two hours before my real workday. this one's easy to make excuses for.

fashion loves lindsey's mouth! i like how, in the video descriptions, i-D's marketing includes links to five different social media profiles but no home website.

i'm loving that palm maison catalogue. it is a catalogue. oh, i have a bit more to say about that and probably a photo or two to post. the oven timer just went off.

dinner was good. don't feel like finding specific photos right now. so, holly rose by beau grealy...

holly+rose+by+Beau+Grealy.png

for what people are calling i-D Australia and is whatever publication is going on at i-d.vice.com. necklace chanel. they call it a "metal earphone" necklace. tights worn as top are pam. skirt issey miyake. bracelet amy tablyn. ring sarah & sebastian. since i didn't realize the top's tights, stylist britt mccamey. i really like the skirt.

Last edited:
Last edited: