• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Describe your cannabis usage (or How often do you smoke cannabis?)

How often do you smoke cannabis?

• Never

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • A few times during the year

Votes: 41 3.9%
  • A few times during the month

Votes: 131 12.5%
  • A few times during the week

Votes: 242 23.2%
  • One or two times during the day

Votes: 266 25.5%
  • Many times during the day

Votes: 344 33.0%

• Total voters
i buy a gram at a time and i smoke every night, occasionally mornings of school days, and all weekend. i have low tolerance thank goodness so i get blazed real quickly. id say maybe a gram a week...for now

i usually just hit my pipe...my other cooler one i got at phish broke unfortunately but i had a backup...i also have a homemade bong which i use sometimes. o yea and i use a spoofer which by the way works very well.

i usually just smoke a bowl or two every night.

maybe go through a gram every 3-4 days or so.

i ususally have a joint or two a day if im just in the house, but if its the weekend ill smoke almost a 1/4 from friday till sunday nite. i only smoke soapbar though, bud costs too much!

I smoke two grams day plus or minus .05 grams. This works out to be a quarter a week. On some Fridays or Saturdays I may end up smoking three or even as much as five grams. Most days it's wake, smoke, work, home, smoke, smoke and sleep.;)

My joints.

Recently I've been getting through about a 1/4 a week, of high quality bud. The price is killing me but i can still get money out of the bank so it's all good.

9 months ago i was smoking an 1/8 every 2 weeks, smoking everyday but my tolerance has shot up since and it's not good.

I and my boyfriend live together and we smoke about 10 grams a day. We are daily users. Of course it costs very expensive. =D

I usually smoke a few times during the week but lately I've been waiting for my Background Check to come threw and its taking forever. If they don't have it by this weekend I'm going to be pissed. My parents are out of town for a week and I'm throwing 2 partys tomarrow and the day after. So if I still don't get a response, then I'm toking up friday night, and getting a system cleaner on sunday using my moms credit card.

Last summer when I was severely depressed I smoked about a 1/2 ounce or more of mod-to good midgrade doobage a week. I once smoked a quarter at a concert...scarey ehh.

But now I am pretty strait and smoke up once or twice a week...now I can smoke half of a joint of midgrade and get waisted for 3 hours...nice to have no tolerance. It seems as if the more acid I do the more pot effects me mentally...buts it different than tripping...not sure how to explain it. I think I use about an eith to a quarter of weed a month now...nice to have some money for a change.

For the past year or so, I've smoked about an 1/8 ounce a day. Kinda hard to cut back with an influence as bad as Frizzantik living with me :p
I haven't been able to keep track of how many bong rips I take just because I forget to count after a few=D

i smoke about 5 or 6 times a month while school is in session. not an incredible amount even then (about a gram) During the summer though.....DAMN. I work at a movie theatre then, so i'm blazin' almost all day and night! MAN! i can't wait for summer! lol

doctorandre said:
For the past year or so, I've smoked about an 1/8 ounce a day. Kinda hard to cut back with an influence as bad as Frizzantik living with me :p

=D :D

Lately I been cuttin it down to about 2-2.5 grams a day. Usually I would smoke just about an 8th a day with about 2 other people. Always blunts never really use my bongs any more.

I think I need to cut it down even more than what I am at right now. Oh well good times.

depends, i had to stop a week and a half ago for exams, and I've been craving (well, not craving like I imagine a true addict would, but you know what I mean) for a while. Come this saturday I had a dream that I may purchase 14g or so, normally that would last me 4 weeks or so...an eighth a week, one joint 0.5g average a night, I don't like getting totally stoned before bed. Obviously I smoke much more on weekends so a half oz probably doesn't last that long, realistically. (I purposefully smoked the last eighth I had a week and a half ago in one night so I wouldn't be tempted during the exams)

during holidays I smoked on average a gram a day, joint in the afternoon, one before bed, unless i was working - then two at night. More on weekends.