• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Describe your cannabis usage (or How often do you smoke cannabis?)

How often do you smoke cannabis?

• Never

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • A few times during the year

Votes: 41 3.9%
  • A few times during the month

Votes: 131 12.5%
  • A few times during the week

Votes: 242 23.2%
  • One or two times during the day

Votes: 266 25.5%
  • Many times during the day

Votes: 344 33.0%

• Total voters
yeah i probably smoke about less than 1/4 ounce a week, so maybe 2 grams every day i smoke. But i buy it usually on a friday and im set til sunday and maybe even monday if i conserve and my brother doesnt mooch too much. Unfortunately, it's schwag, all i can afford, but it's ok it works.

SteveElektro said:
Reformed bonghead warning
-------------------------------------

I smoked it pretty much every day for 6+ years, then I quit cold turkey.

That was about 3 years ago, since then I have smoked again, but only about 5 times.
I just don't like the drug anymore. It's like smoking lazy powder. Smoking it every day makes people have a short temper as well, all the positives of the drug go away.
Yep, shitty drug as far as I'm concerned.

DOWN WITH SATAN'S WEED!
;)

Thats right!

I used too like it! Now i feel bad for smokin it everyday! Im clean for a yeár and smoke a joint, still go say that i shouldnt smoke it becuz it dosent make me feel good! only tired and pissed.

Dun smoke ev day if you wanna enjoy your blunt later in life,
and i dun mean smokin it too become normal!
I mean smokin it and gettin stOnEd !

Half a blunt a day, I split it with my girlfriend. An 1/8 every two weeks and an ounce of 'shwag' a month.

around an 8th a day. if i just take a couple days off, my tolerance gets low enough to just smoke about a quarter a week and stay pretty high, but i tend to enjoy ripping the bong until im subconciously giggling and bobbing my head.

need to cut down soon though, cashflow is going dry.

i smoke once or twice every day, depending on my schedual.. but i'm not talking loads of weed, when i smoke alone normally its only a small bowl or 2... marijuana is best experienced with friends

bout an ounce a month of the evilest hydroponics in Australia. My good friend, the strain:AK-47... yowsers!!

In all the years I've been using drugs, I never smoked weed because I had no clue where to get it from :( . I just did legal highs like Benadryl, Robitussin, and herbal supplements. But recently, I found a dealer, and will buy $25 worth of it this weekend :) .

well it all depends on what im doing. if im by myself a quarter a week normally lasts me, but if im with friends, that quarter will be gone in like 2 days. i prefer to get buzzed these days rather than getting really stoned. if i get stoned i feel too lazy and stupid.

I usually only use Cannabis for spiritual/personal experiences. I get a mild psychedelic experience from it. I usually like to be alone or with one or two friends. I also only use mid to high grade herb. With this, I use it about twice a month and each time I may smoke 1 to 2 normal bowl sizes. I also use it to enhance a strong psychedelic experience in which I smoke even less. Sometimes I just smoke at parties for fun, but even then at times I go off by myself and listen to music or admire visuals. I rarely smoke alot on any of the days that I do smoke.

I smoke ~2-4 grams per month (hasish)

But it's because I only smoke with my stoner friends, and we don't hang out that often.

hmm...well, on average i probably smoke it six nights a week (for the last four or five months), and go through about 1/8 every two weeks - so yeah, i do it a lot, but i still don't go through too much (i don't think :)).

i have no quantitative idea of how much weed i actually consume(i dont really buy it), but ill usually smoke 2-5 bongloads per day, some of them split with my boo, and on top of that 1-2 joints per week split between a couple friends and 4-5 pipe bowls shared within a circle. then also maybe a blunt or two per month, for special occasions or whatnot... so once again, i dont have any idea really. :D but i sure love it!

hey, ive been inspired, im gonna go smoke a bowl right now, that'll be numba 5 yay! ;)

26.gif
miss.bee
26.gif

Hmm, I hardly ever smoke alone so let me figure this out. Between 4 people we probably kill 6 grams a week. Somehow this equals about 3 bowl packs a night... so I guess that's around 2 or 2.5 grams a week for myself.

Should be more like 1.5 grams a week. It's time to cut down...

I haven't smoked any Cannabis for the last 7 months.
I decided to take an extended break from it because it was giving me anxiety and paranoia everytime I would smoke it.

Before that I would smoke anywhere from, every weekend, daily, a few times per month, or once a month. 90% of the time I would smoke out of a pipe or my bat. Spliffs were only smoked during special ocassions because they would get me so ripped. =D

Since I moved, Ive only been able to find the highest quality shit.. IN my years of smoking my top 1% has now become my top 100.. Its all thats up here. So my tolerance has gone up, but the amount Im smoking should be multiplied by two or three for normal midgrade weed..

If I am on opiates, then it may be weeks before I smoke(like now; though I just ran out, so im starting back on pot in no time)

If Im off it is probably 2-5 times a week.. I only smoke at night, as I find it a way to wind down and loosen up with people, or wind down and meditate alone. In one night its usually 1 or 2 fat J's or a bowl. Back home we'd go thru 4 or 5 before the night was over.