• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

**Derailed** Disrespectful treatment...

Pharmacist is a dick. Go elsewhere. Problem solved. OTW is a dick too but hes rich with a hot wife so all is forgiven.

If some crusty looking character dragged me from my office when I was working and then wasted my time I'd probably fuck them off too. It's not like you were wasting the retail employees time, you specifically called out the pharmacist then acted like a numpty.

The fact the OP hasn't actually explained what he was after is telling. Making a complaint to the pharmacy board is a complete waste of everyone's time and will not change any ones perception of you.

Learn a lesson from this, appearance and perception is everything in this world. Books are judged by their cover and levels of authority exist in the world. Unfortunately pharmacists are gate keepers of the drug world and if you need their help you need to pander to them.

Have a rant then move on with your life, otherwise you'll turn into a bitter old Monday morning
Good to see an Aussie and kiwi agreeing about something

We could also agree on the kiwi cricket team being terrible

This has been officially derailed to a cricket thread.

I don't care what they say, I love a shitty pitch that gives the bowlers dominance over the bat

Me too. Makes the game more interesting. I like pitches that are good for spinners.

I cant remember a great kiwi spinner tbh. Plenty of pace bowlers and shitload of great batsman. I wonder why? Are the pitches greener over there or something?

They are not dust bowls.

Vitorri is the last good tweaker but even then he was solid rather than threatening

If some crusty looking character dragged me from my office when I was working and then wasted my time I'd probably fuck them off too. It's not like you were wasting the retail employees time, you specifically called out the pharmacist then acted like a numpty.

The fact the OP hasn't actually explained what he was after is telling. Making a complaint to the pharmacy board is a complete waste of everyone's time and will not change any ones perception of you.

Learn a lesson from this, appearance and perception is everything in this world. Books are judged by their cover and levels of authority exist in the world. Unfortunately pharmacists are gate keepers of the drug world and if you need their help you need to pander to them.

Have a rant then move on with your life, otherwise you'll turn into a bitter old Monday morning

Constructive understanding and full of good advice as usual OTW. Nice one.

Lack of shame - yes
Superficial charm -yes
Grandiose sense of self - yes
Need for stimulation - yes
Callous / lack of empathy - yes
Poor behavioural control - yes
Narcissistic - yes

I'd have to meet you to finish your profiling but your aiming already at 70% potential Sociopath so far.

I was not going to drag in love and relationships; it's not yet clear if he displays his wife as his personal trophy. Says he loves his wife then posts her on an Internet forum site of drug users.........im sure he has full consent and she reads all his posts?

You're delving into dark waters! I'm sure you'll have a field day unravelling that one.

I'd err on the side of Jackal and would've kept it to PMs, but if you gotta air your dirty laundry in public, then by all means...

edit - just don't blame the anarchists <3 :p

Last edited:
I just don't get why a separate thread was kept, I mean, there's a sticky about how we can improve EADD, there's another thread about BL dying - how many grievances or 'negative' discussion threads do you need?

Or is this turning into another gibberings thread? After the 'you right now' one...

Jackal's mentioned it before about taking to PMs on a separate occasion, sometimes it just seems unnecessarily public / not very professional is all.

Last edited:
I just don't get why a separate thread was kept, I mean, there's a sticky about we can improve EADD, there's another thread about BL dying - how many grievances or 'negative' discussion threads do you need?

Or is this turning into another gibberings thread? After the 'you right now' one...

Jackal's mentioned it before about taking to PMs on a separate occasion, sometimes it just seems unnecessarily public / not very professional is all.

If grievances are aired in public, then cunts are seen as cunts. If it's kept to PMs, then cunts are just being sneaky cunts... :D