• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

**Derailed** Disrespectful treatment...

Do tell me how. I've offered cogent arguments and links. For my trouble I was insulted 4 times by 1 person. I responded to this person with "get fucked" plus further discussion about this community.

From this Sadie has picked out my 'get fucked' comment and ignored the insults against me. Tell me why you think she did that. Tell me what argument she has offered herself. Please FUBAR. I'm all ears. How have I lost my credibility by pointing out I think someone has become biased against me because, without naming names, I brought up an old complaint against her boyfriend last week (which was deleted by Spacejunk, who I've already cleared up the deletion with).

Yep. All ears. Do tell.

Do tell me how. I've offered cogent arguments and links. For my trouble I was insulted 4 times by 1 person. I responded to this person with "get fucked" plus further discussion about this community.

From this Sadie has picked out my 'get fucked' comment and ignored the insults against me. Tell me why you think she did that. Tell me what argument she has offered herself. Please FUBAR. I'm all ears. How have I lost my credibility by pointing out I think someone has become biased against me because, without naming names, I brought up an old complaint against her boyfriend last week (which was deleted by Spacejunk, who I've already cleared up the deletion with).

Yep. All ears. Do tell.

I don't know about any issues between you and Shambles, and I don't believe any of us really care. But the best way to lose an argument (in the eyes of others) is to not let it drop, yeh? You've made your points very well - as have others - so it's all down to differences of opinion really. FWIW, I like the way you call a spade a spade and don't hold back with your opinions. But there's such a thing as 'labouring a point' ;)

I think ever since the heroin drought / take over of mostly serious addicts, the vibe in EADD changed.

I used to have the mod the place singlehandedly whilst 2 threads would go over 1000 posts in a day easily (essentially just sourcing central) - spent so much time having to warn people and infract despite knowing they were simply suffering and had no where else to go - but some people really took the piss in terms of posting public spots to meet in certain cities etc. My fellow mods at the time were going through their own shit - which was a shame as that's when I broke and ended up becoming a smackhead myself / disappearing for a few years.

Anyway - never been judgemental towards any user of any drug - but having been on the receiving end of the stigma and bullshit attitude and snarky looks, I sympathise with the OP whatever his situation, Re: Tranced playing devil's advocate - you may be right in that perhaps he just fucked up and didn't handle it in the best way (still don't know all the details or care at this point) - this thread has gotten too convoluted for me to go back and read all the detritus amongst the decent advice given, as I believe enough people have offered decent advice even if it turned into personal attacks blah blah.

It's not the end of the world, what fun would it be if we all agreed on everything.

Just like the postman thread mentioned - that wouldn't have flown a few years ago - now we're quick to judge someone in actual need of medication to stop them suffering as opposed to just party drugs and some people could care less / blame him...over the system we all know is fucked and prejudiced towards us drug users.

Anyway, I'm here for the comedy more than anything else. I'll try a different thread...

I don't see the point of reporting him.

Do you think when they send in a professional dressed person (if they even give a flying fuck) this man will treat them with hostility?

Even then so what do you win?

I am just curious because I didn't catch the tone but was he offering you these substances?

I don't see the point of reporting him.

Do you think when they send in a professional dressed person (if they even give a flying fuck) this man will treat them with hostility?

Even then so what do you win?

I am just curious because I didn't catch the tone but was he offering you these substances?

I don't think the OP will actually 'win' anything by complaining, but if the pharmacist knows he has had a complaint made against him, it might just temper his attitude in future. He might have just had a bad day. He might just be a total cunt. We don't know all the facts, so it's hard to give a verdict. But nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Ventured would be time and the personal mental impact to OP, in having to present their case.

But the man generally wins. OP would need a witness or at least the compassion of those present to the event.

But if OP is not the first to complain; they could be in fact bearing witnesss to others plight.

All a bit swirly ;)

Going to get any drug that can be used to manufacture illegal drugs always rouses suspicion in inexperienced pharmacists.

Here a customer gets served by pharmacy assistants, not pharmacists. Their training is different and aimed at leading customers away from addictive drugs .

Getting pseudoephedrine is still otc in Australia but restricted. I dont give a shit at the point of needing it what shit I have to go through or what attitude I get when I ask for it- Ill get it because I need it and thats that. They know how many pills it take to make a g of speed so dont sell that amount at once and a blocked sinus doesnt need a big amount anyway.

Pharmacists have to ask you questions as to why you want an drug or questions about your script.

Dont worry about their attitude. They probably do think youre a junkie so what?

Last edited:
FWIW, I mostly agree with SHM on the overall point.

That aside, where the fuck do you get off spouting shit you have one massively biased side on, Mr Monday? I've defended you through thick and thin over a decade now. And what have I gotten in return? Belligerent bellendery of the most depressing order
Over and over again.

Makes you wonder why us Mod Nazi cunts bother to have your back through even the cringiest of your insight-fails. It's because I respected you
But you make that harder and harder to reconcile year on year.

I still agree with your point but your level of prickery is at crisis point now. Yes I did once infract you - possibly even twice - and I never once did reveal the full story of the bullshit tales you have sunk to tell. You want to cut off one of the few threads you hang by here you go right ahead.

Till then I'll just go ahead and remind all that I fully agree with what SHM's actual point was. But the way you've gone about making points these past couple years is weak beyond belief and totally and utterly beneath the man I considered a friend.

^

I wonder why? Cut me off. I believe you now have the ability to do so, permanent bans etc.

You have senior management who would welcome the chance.

I believe, because of one post, one mod here (Sadie) lost her objectivity. For the record, on topic, it's nice to see you haven't.

But cut me off by all means. Away with the threats. I've been insulted (by Reaver) for making debateable points. That got ignored and instead my one retaliation was quoted as evidence of me 'losing the argument'. Have a word eh. Or just ban me for whatever it is that pisses you off about me.

I no longer care for misinterpretation, misunderstanding, or downright hoodwinkery. Have a go at how I say things, rather than what I say. I'm sure its more comfortable for the majority here.

Nothing has changed in the past couple of years. I haven't received a point in those years, not since I got one for saying "Don't make me laugh".

FTR, Fubar I appreciate your replies. And thanks to others who have directly supported and understood me.

Have fun with the HR priorities of discussing your next chicken dinner. Always remember never to wash the chicken before cooking.

I wonder why? Cut me off. I believe you now have the ability to do so, permanent bans etc.

No, no I don't. Nor does any other staff member. The only way is to get past the 10 point line via infractions. This takes years even with very concerted effort. The only exceptions are for spamming, returning alts, and, for better or worse, for being Evey.

You have senior management who would welcome the chance.

I'd wager you are correct there. But they don't have the power to do it alone. As I said, it takes some serious concerted effort to become permabanned from BL since the points system was introduced several years ago. Previously it was all but purely arbitrary - this is why we had revolving door trolls and longterm nobbers for so long. That system was changed to the current points-based system some years ago now in large part to ensure that personal vendettas - or temporary insanity on behalf of member or mod - couldn't effect a member's membership over the long term any more. Also meant that there is no comeback now from a permaban - aside from those that can play the system to exploit its extreme bias towards leniency as we all know.

In short, there is no easy way out. You really, really do have to work at it. But it is achievable if one truly goes for broke.

I believe, because of one post, one mod here (Sadie) lost her objectivity. For the record, on topic, it's nice to see you haven't.

Indeed I haven't. My good lawdy if only you - and others - knew... I know for a fact Sadie didn't either. I know this because I was witness to the bigger picture. You are not - despite many requests for you to become so. 'S alright. I know it would ruin your kewl factor to ever actually know the facts of the matter in any given situation.

Y'know I have seriously looked up to you since the day I signed up. You always seem to know what you are talking about and your opinions so often chime with mine. But after seeing the way you act (or more often than not purely react) to all things BL I am honestly starting to question your ability to analyse any situation.

I know how ludicrously far from the mark your analyses and characterisations are when it comes to BL stuff. I genuinely cannot remember the last time your conclusions were even in the same ballpark as the truth. This would be fine if you were just another loudmouth moron but you are not. You are widely respected - by staff and other members alike - yet you continue to spout utter and total bilge with the total authority of One Who Knows.

But you know perfectly well that you don't know. Cannot possibly know and often go out of your way to either avoid knowing or seemingly simply obfuscate things when you do have a sliver of the bigger picture. I could point to a large number of instances of this behaviour but as a mod I cannot because to do so infringes the privacy of multiple other members. I'm starting to think you exploit this to take cheap shots. For a man as intelligent and insightful as yourself I find it very hard to see anything other than that. Nothing that's less disturbing to consider than simple cheap shots anyhow.

I no longer care for misinterpretation, misunderstanding, or downright hoodwinkery. Have a go at how I say things, rather than what I say. I'm sure its more comfortable for the majority here.

I kinda hope you actually believe that cos that would make you simply a moron rather than a snake. FWIW, my money's on somewhere between those two extremes. Where exactly on that spectrum I guess will come down to wait, see, cross and hope.

^

FFS, you are supposed to be a mod. Why not take all the above to PM, and fix the derailment?

Not to derail this, and I accept I went off a bit personal there, but the bemoaning on the state of BL + new posters etc was a bit offputting. Some of us have been lurking for years and just dipped a toe into posting recently. to watch well respected posters criticize the direction bluelight is taking its hard not to take it a bit personally. I think it's good Shambles is offering a bit of a counterpoint there, without which I would of just probably fucked off and felt a bit unwanted

If some crusty looking character dragged me from my office when I was working and then wasted my time I'd probably fuck them off too. It's not like you were wasting the retail employees time, you specifically called out the pharmacist then acted like a numpty.

The fact the OP hasn't actually explained what he was after is telling. Making a complaint to the pharmacy board is a complete waste of everyone's time and will not change any ones perception of you.

Learn a lesson from this, appearance and perception is everything in this world. Books are judged by their cover and levels of authority exist in the world. Unfortunately pharmacists are gate keepers of the drug world and if you need their help you need to pander to them.

Have a rant then move on with your life, otherwise you'll turn into a bitter old Monday morning

Tell us your secret OTW. How come you look like a cunt but get no grief?

PS Evidence please on how you know the OP is a "crusty looking character".

Why is it telling that the OP hasn't told us what he was after? Is it any of our business? Would you have believed him if he'd said 'eye drops'?

I've never pandered to my doctor or pharmacist. I get what I want. Explain?

I brush my hair, dress smartly and say please and thank you.

Plus I care very little if someone judges me rightly or not. Chips should be for eating, not resting on shoulders

Sentence a) does not fit with sentence b). Just saying.

Now answer the rest of what I asked. Pretty please. Thank you nicely.

Dressing like a hobo and forgetting your manners is a personal decision. I'm a wealthy white male so life is just easier that way.