• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

**Derailed** Disrespectful treatment...

I was not going to drag in love and relationships; it's not yet clear if he displays his wife as his personal trophy. Says he loves his wife then posts her on an Internet forum site of drug users.........im sure he has full consent and she reads all his posts?
We met one night when she picked me up hitchhiking. She took me back to a party at her house where she was hosting dozens of bluelighters.

I've been scoring drugs from bluelighters ever since. Much easier than pharmacists.

We met one night when she picked me up hitchhiking. She took me back to a party at her house where she was hosting dozens of bluelighters. I've been scoring drugs from bluelighters ever since. Much easier than pharmacists.
reported for honesty

I'd err on the side of Jackal and would've kept it to PMs, but if you gotta air your dirty laundry in public, then by all means...

If grievances are aired in public, then cunts are seen as cunts. If it's kept to PMs, then cunts are just being sneaky cunts... :D

there's often a very real sense of "damned if we do and damned if we don't". a public response is seen as disruptive. a private response is seen as lacking transparency. indeed, for some members - especially when the comments are from somebody with a staff title - any response at all is like a red rag to a bull.

i tend to take my lead from the original complaint - if it's public, i'll respond publicly. and vice versa. there are exceptions, obviously.

alasdair

So now we have a dedicated thread for what exactly?
For people to bitch and moan about anything save the original subject .....

The point that a lot of people seem to have missed is that nobody deserves to be treated like that, by anyone, ever. At all. Not even a real, live, desperate junkie. Have you all got so much internalised self-loathing, or what? There was no reason for the pharmacist to humiliate a customer in public. He needs a bit of surgery on his shoulder, to remove that massive chip.

No need to call the pharmacist to the front if you are too fucked in the head to remember what you want either.

Society is a two way street

For people to bitch and moan about anything save the original subject .....

The point that a lot of people seem to have missed is that nobody deserves to be treated like that, by anyone, ever. At all. Not even a real, live, desperate junkie. Have you all got so much internalised self-loathing, or what? There was no reason for the pharmacist to humiliate a customer in public. He needs a bit of surgery on his shoulder, to remove that massive chip.

This.

Just to clarify, my issues with some of SHM's posting over recent years was posted publicly partly because he made offensively dickish comments about the woman I love publicly and as his initial response to her moderate and entirely non-personal response to him, but mostly because this has been his primary means of making a point for far too long now and it demeans him. Any true friend is honour-bound to point this out and under the circumstances the only meaningful way to do so at this point is publicly. Whether any of the rest of y'all agree or not is frankly of supreme disinterest to me as I was only addressing one person here. Just wish it wasn't necessary to do so. But it was on this occasion.

What does intrigue me though is that nobody took discussion back to the topic in the entirely on topic version of this thread.

Meh. All EADD threads are Gibberings in the end anyway <3

This dispute had completely died off..at least publicly. Did it really need to be revived?

I'm not disputing, simply clarifying.

Tits.

That better now? 8)

This dispute had completely died off..at least publicly. Did it really need to be revived?

This. Not to mention the dispute was resolved privately between myself and Sadie. Not to mention I've since offered her the best advice I could on a personal problem she approached me with via PM. So, yeah. This.

Wow interesting to see what became of this.
I have enough of pharmaco-extremist internal politics from people on both sides of the INPUD and Alliance leadership struggles confiding in me about each other, and then some intra-mod action on my first thread started in 2 years ;)

Just to cover a couple of on-topic points I noticed,
1) For the person who wondered why I mentioned "colour and creed"- it was the most obvious difference between the pharmacist I saw and the regular one there, in the sentence where I was explaining I hadn't encountered this man before (which some people appeared to not get as they suggested they may have had problems with me before and grew tired of my real or imagined drug-seeking ways.)
If one had been a man and the other a woman, I'd likewise have mentioned this- for no purpose but differentiating them.

2) The pharmacist was standing next to the assistant who asked me what I was after, if he'd been busy or sitting down having a break (of course this would have to be for a reasonable short duration while the place was open) and I'd interrupted him for nothing then that would explain him getting upset- but not assuming I was trying to get something for 'improper purposes', let alone Rohypnol (Did he think I was a date rapist? Should have seen some of my past posts about noncing here.) I wasn't "fucked in the head" on any substance at the time.
I wouldn't accuse the poster who brought this up of being a sociopath, tho'... ;)