• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

depression after rolling. comment pls. help

notocomedown

Bluelighter
I've been dropping ecstasy since last year but i started dropping weekly last May (every week, once or twice a week) until July. before that i didn't feel depressed, sad or anything. i'm just normal after i roll. but lately i was feeling EXTREMELY depressed after rolling. i felt like all my friends are bad tripping me and i felt that they're talking behind my back. it is super depressing. I cried twice after i roll. yea i know funny right. whatever they say or do i got easily suspicious. all my friends know about me getting depressed and feeling shit after i roll but they always says that they will never ever do that to me but every time i roll i keep on thinking that they're fucking with me. and now i'm clean almost 1 month and i'm feeling a lil bit depressed. is that because of the 3 months weekly rolling? is that the feeling of "crashing"?

whenever i feel like shit i always say "damn i'm never doing this sh*t again" lol

EDIT: What to do? Any supplements? What does a crashing feels like? I really wanna be normal again. Whenever i'm depressed, i never thought about my experience in rolling. I'm thinking about my friends fucking up with me. i dont know if this normal or i am just paranoid. anyone who experienced this? any suggestion? help me pls

Last edited:
You've been doing it too much, you abused the drug and are now feeling a bad comedown. I don't do it as much as you and every time I've rolled I've gotten depressed in the comedown, everyone's different.

Do some research on this drug you're abusing. Learn about how it works, what chemicals in your brain it effects, and how damaging it might be. C'mon you have to know that 1-2 time a week is going to be extremely hard on your mind and body.
A good rule for 'rolling' is once about every 3-6 months to avoid horrible comedowns and possible short term damage to your receptors. Do a little searching on here (Bluelight) or even on the Internet on the effects and side effects of MDMA abuse.
Knowledge is everything my friend..:)
Btw I would stop doing 'E' for quite a while. Start eating healthy, taking vitamins, supplements, light to moderate exercise daily, and try getting outside in the sun a little each day as well. Good luck!

Do some research on this drug you're abusing. Learn about how it works, what chemicals in your brain it effects, and how damaging it might be. C'mon you have to know that 1-2 time a week is going to be extremely hard on your mind and body.
A good rule for 'rolling' is once about every 3-6 months to avoid horrible comedowns and possible short term damage to your receptors. Do a little searching on here (Bluelight) or even on the Internet on the effects and side effects of MDMA abuse.
Knowledge is everything my friend..:)
Btw I would stop doing 'E' for quite a while. Start eating healthy, taking vitamins, supplements, light to moderate exercise daily, and try getting outside in the sun a little each day as well. Good luck!

I stopped for 1 month now and im a bit confused about my health and mental shit right now. i started to take vitamins, supplements, exercise, 5htp. i hope i will be okay soon.

and i easily get depress and sad now. haaays. thanks for 5htp

Sometimes it takes months, even up to a year for some who have a abused this wonderous drug. I would keep doing what your doing, taking vitamins, eating healthy (fruits, salads, veggies, etc.) Also try and stay away from any other drugs, stimulants, weed, even alcohol can cause anxiety, and some depression. Check out some of the MDMA recovery stories on here, and I think that'll give you an idea of how to stay positive and busy, and how long the feelings can last. I know it's a great drug and the best feeling you can have, but you have to learn moderation with it. Good luck and check out some of the recovery stories on here, I think that'll help you as well!..:)