• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Demons

Oh, they are real alright!

If anyone is having a problem with demons, give me a shout out. I can help.
They fear me and they should.

The main thing to remember is to yes, use the name of Jesus! Second, show NO FEAR! They will use that against you and can advance if you do not know your own power as a human being. You are MUCH, MUCH more powerful than demons as a human being!
Stand in your power and order them away!

The only reason they may have the upper hand is if you have lowered or opened your own spiritual protection to them through certain things, doors you may have unwittingly opened, substances. Etc.
And, they have a lot of knowledge of heaven and hell and the way the Universe works, they are the offspring of Fallen Angels.
They are ancient beings but so are we. We just have the handicap of amnesia and have forgotten. I have faith in you ALL. Even with that handicap you are are FAR greater than they! Don’t forget it!

Well i've never noticed anything negative. I mean they always materialize in front of me. It used to scare me but rarely does nowadays. I guess there was one time though that there was this terrible smell like a wet cat, so i found out its name and it seems like he left me alone

Demonic possession is extremely rare but it is real and i would estimate less than 100 hundred human beings have ever seen or dealt with a actual demonic possession in history. Their are still old spiritual guardians they have had the knowledge passed down for thousands of years on how to truly deal with these things and they feel the energy of the universe guiding them to the places to deal with it accordingly if it arises.

I have seen mara/the devil / satan on the same level as jesus the Buddha. It is the final blockade to enlightnment defeating the embodiment of evil and ego to become enlightened when you have truly come face to face with during the highest psychedelic or spiritual states during meditation and then you realize its not a metaphor but total truth very few humans manage to become like jesus or buddah and thus fail to their ego the universe and the embodiment of evil satan.

I have done blood rituals and black magic and know how real shit can get fucking with dark forces. Im pretty sure my soul with go to hell on death for fucking with these things for a time limited til i return to the physical plane again or i achieve enlightment in the here and now.

i Doubt our sins can be cleansed or forgiven and we must pay the price for the things we have done.

I believe the blood stained lands of Germany and eastern Europe have the darkest energy on earth if demons were to appear it would be in these places where horrible scars from the crimes humanity committed to each other occurred. The haunting cries of the innocents slaughtered still whisper in the wind.

Demonic possession is extremely rare but it is real and i would estimate less than 100 hundred human beings have ever seen or dealt with a actual demonic possession in history. Their are still old spiritual guardians they have had the knowledge passed down for thousands of years on how to truly deal with these things and they feel the energy of the universe guiding them to the places to deal with it accordingly if it arises.

I have seen mara/the devil / satan on the same level as jesus the Buddha. It is the final blockade to enlightnment defeating the embodiment of evil and ego to become enlightened when you have truly come face to face with during the highest psychedelic or spiritual states during meditation and then you realize its not a metaphor but total truth very few humans manage to become like jesus or buddah and thus fail to their ego the universe and the embodiment of evil satan.

I have done blood rituals and black magic and know how real shit can get fucking with dark forces. Im pretty sure my soul with go to hell on death for fucking with these things for a time limited til i return to the physical plane again or i achieve enlightment in the here and now.

i Doubt our sins can be cleansed or forgiven and we must pay the price for the things we have done.

I believe the blood stained lands of Germany and eastern Europe have the darkest energy on earth if demons were to appear it would be in these places where horrible scars from the crimes humanity committed to each other occurred. The haunting cries of the innocents slaughtered still whisper in the wind.
What about in China, North Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Japan?

I believe in Amazing Grace!

Do not underestimate the sacrifice that The Lord and Savior Jesus Christ made for us ALL!
You only have to ask for forgiveness, repent truly, change your ways and accept forgiveness.

Thank God for that!!! That is how much we are loved!
❤❤❤

Without getting philosophical, I have to say i don't care if there's a god or isn't one. I mean what is the point in being visited by demons at 5 years old? Not feeling sorry for myself is fine, but i just feel nothing. I don't want any of it =/

I don't have the time to read through this thread, @Painful One , but that is a very beautiful piece of art work. I love the imagery it conveys.

I do not need you to read through the entire thread. I just need you to hold that image.
From that beautiful piece of artwork in your mind.
Especially in your dreams and while you are lucid dreaming. Project it towards demons and the Earth please.
Throw it as far as you can manage. I know you don’t quite get it yet but you HAVE broken the chains that bind you.
I can feel it,
❤️👍💋

We are in agreement to help others yes?

I do think that I may have had an experience with demons, when I was a kid. It was very random, out of the blue, and I have no explanation for it at all. I heard that there was one time as a kid when I was about 6 or 7 that I was sleepwalking and walking around the house chanting "salvete satanas sublimis pater noster", had no idea what that meant. Had no idea that it was Latin even. Never even heard of Latin I don't think. My family had no idea what it even meant either, but then the next day my mom looked it up on the Windows 95 computer that we had. The thing was slow as fuck and barely usable honestly, but she managed to search Netscape and find a site where you could translate Latin to English. And apparently what I was chanting literally translated to "hail satan our majestic father". My family always assumed that I must've stumbled across some sort of Satanic website as there were a few times when I was on the computer while they were asleep, then somehow unconsciously started repeating something I read while sleepwalking. But honestly I don't think I did. Never had anything suspicious happen after this, so I'm not sure.

I do think that I may have had an experience with demons, when I was a kid. It was very random, out of the blue, and I have no explanation for it at all. I heard that there was one time as a kid when I was about 6 or 7 that I was sleepwalking and walking around the house chanting "salvete satanas sublimis pater noster", had no idea what that meant. Had no idea that it was Latin even. Never even heard of Latin I don't think. My family had no idea what it even meant either, but then the next day my mom looked it up on the Windows 95 computer that we had. The thing was slow as fuck and barely usable honestly, but she managed to search Netscape and find a site where you could translate Latin to English. And apparently what I was chanting literally translated to "hail satan our majestic father". My family always assumed that I must've stumbled across some sort of Satanic website as there were a few times when I was on the computer while they were asleep, then somehow unconsciously started repeating something I read while sleepwalking. But honestly I don't think I did. Never had anything suspicious happen after this, so I'm not sure.

Woah! They are not allowed to touch children. How did they get close? Do you suspect any kind of child abuse was done to you?
I surround you with protection and ask Arch Angels to check on you. Be gone demons and don’t come back or you will be sorry!

You may be a VIP. Very important to this world and they attacked you as a child.

Stop calling this shit demons, demons are a creation of Christianity, pure bullshit

One can call them ENTITIES, that is the best definition, they are entities, which one with their own characteristics and features so that they will get offended and they will going to eat one's ass if one continues calling them demons, what a offense.

Stop calling this shit demons, demons are a creation of Christianity, pure bullshit

One can call them ENTITIES, that is the best definition, they are entities, which one with their own characteristics and features so that they will get offended and they will going to eat one's ass if one continues calling them demons, what a offense.

Be gone demon! We do not need your input here and if you are offended then bring it!