• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Demons

What was the title of the book about astral projection that you read?
Astral Projection
Your Personal Guide to the Astral World

short read. mostly straight to the point. Kind of boring, but it's mostly informative. Certain parts kept me more interested than others, but I was more interested in the techniques than filler info.

@CoastTwoCoast, I used to get offended when people "jump the gun" and say "psychosis!" and stuff like that. I think there's a lot of reaching inside that can be done, and I'm saying this for everybody. My reasons for getting offended, it took a lot of soul searching, but I was hesitant or reluctant at times to see that I was either being crazy or was just not acting rationally. It's hard if not next to impossible to judge yourself as anyone sees you, i.e. examining yourself like from another's perspective. Things that easily offend people are triggers, and these triggers tend to go off because there is so much elasticity to them or built in mechanics that do so. No one's asking you to readjust your attitude and make things picturesque. I think we all have a lot of fine tuning to do.

Well like i said previously here in this thread, I was astral projecting as a young boy (7 years old). I defend it here as a form of nature. I remember just meditating naturally as i apparently did before falling asleep. Then all the sudden i was in another dimension at someone's house. I still see this nice house and it makes me think it's where I really come from

As i got older i had this thing i would do in my mind. I would get ready to sleep but really my subconscious is climbing this beanstalk to a portal on the other side of the world. Then when i read a book on astral travel, i finally realized what it was. It still doesn't make sense to me though, haha

Lucky for me i've never encountered anything besides myself, although one time I did reach a plane where i could see myself (maybe my soul, i guess). That was really cool

I wonder if what a person "sees" is based on belief or if it could be certain sensitivities. It'd be nice to just astral project and only be able to sense and see (and thusly be affected only by) benevolent entities. Unfortunately, I've been surrounded by the paranormal for a number of years and I think that's attributed to how I used to throw my energy away needlessly when I was a teenager, due to loneliness and depression. It seems entities found their way to my energy since I had no sort of containment for it back then.

I wonder if what a person "sees" is based on belief or if it could be certain sensitivities. It'd be nice to just astral project and only be able to sense and see (and thusly be affected only by) benevolent entities. Unfortunately, I've been surrounded by the paranormal for a number of years and I think that's attributed to how I used to throw my energy away needlessly when I was a teenager, due to loneliness and depression. It seems entities found their way to my energy since I had no sort of containment for it back then.

It's interesting because I wonder if "mental illness" can be boiled down to a spiritual attack. I bet it is in some cases, not all. What if there's an entity clinging to a person for life making them depressed and anxious? Could be.

I did appreciate a pastor pointing out chronic depression is not the same as how people have the blues every now and then. It was good to hear a pastor recognize mental illness. Sometimes, you can feel guilty for not always having the "joy" of the Lord. Haha

It would be fascinating if we could really know how many "mental illness" cases are actually a spiritual attack by the devil.

The only way I'll know is to get hands laid on me at church. If the depression and anxiety disappear for good, I'll have my answer. It might even take a few times.

This guy who used to be a satanist said that he always suffered with epilepsy. When he gave his life to the Lord, he went to church and had hands laid on him with people praying around him. He said after that, he never suffered another seizure again!

Never mind exorcism, bring back trepanning - that would sort out the hysterical attention seeking idiots (and that applies to the exorcists as well)...
Trepanation never went anywhere. John Lennon and Yoko Ono once thought about doing it to themselves.

Peace everyone. ❤

I apologize for coming across wrong and dismissing anyone’s own experience’s.
My intentions were good. But my execution did leave a lot to be desired in a lot of places in this thread. (And others)
I am sorry for that. I will do better.
I see @Xorkoth point of view and I appreciate the kind way he corrected me.
I am very interested in hearing others experiences and points of view.
We are all just working with what we have been given.
Comparing notes.
I have an open mind. I am flexible.

There are many different Rivers which lead to the Ocean.

Different cultures are fascinating to me.
I love reading ancient texts. Buddhism, Egyptian, etc. etc.
Everyone has bits and pieces to the full story.

This website has a full library to any and all ancient texts.
You can even look at the actual scroll that the texts were translated from.
It is very enlightening.
www.sacredtexts.com
well dang, this one wonderful resource is now for sale. ☹

here another website that looks to be similar. Ancient texts.com.

You're lovely, don't worry :)

It's interesting because I wonder if "mental illness" can be boiled down to a spiritual attack. I bet it is in some cases, not all. What if there's an entity clinging to a person for life making them depressed and anxious? Could be.

I've wondered about this as well, in some cases.

I just think it's funny how people talk about transcendence and meditation like it's special. When i was a kid i was going in a trance regularly, before sleep. I was just so sensitive to the paranormal. I mean, I still deal with this kind of stuff but now i drop acid or whatever. It's not the same thing :)

You know a really interesting study on this topic and other esoteric topics is Norse mythology.
Read about Valhalla and how they buried the courageous warriors who had gained entrance into Valhalla.
They buried them in boats. Viking ships. Then put rings of stone around the graves.
like you see at Stonehenge, only smaller.

Read about Valhalla.
Read about Thor’ Hammer.

Very much truth is told in “Mythology”.

Jutland is where my ancestors are from
-Gorm den gamle (great-grandpa x 25)

Last edited:
Reading through a book on Astral Projection, it seems some of my fears have been laid to rest. It seems I had high aspirations of what I had accomplished already with astral projection, when it turns out those things were actually quite simple and some of the basic groundwork that beginner astral projectors face when first journeying out of their bodies. To kind of summarize points from the book I'm reading by Alex Akana, first steps are usually, meeting a spirit guide, encountering the shadow self, meeting something like a power animal (from the lower realms) or meeting someone like an ascended master (from the higher realms).

The entity I encountered on my last attempt to astral project sat on my chest as a dark figure with white glowing eyes. I came to the conclusion this "entity" was in fact my shadow self, because my astral avatar has white glowing eyes as well. Though it begs the question: could this "shadow self" be a malevolent entity disguising itself as my shadow self to warn me about future projections and how I'm "not ready"? It's possible, But my shadow self would be more likely to reveal aspects of myself I am not strong in while a malevolent trickster would do it's best to fool me to steal my energy.
What “Power Spirit Animal” did you meet?
What is your Spirit Animal? Do any of you know?

Mine is The Bear.

From my past experiences and trip reports I believe demonic forces exist but they are not of this world and we can only see them when our brains are fully unlocked and our brains frequency is on the shadow hands path(as in we must stay awake to unlock the Shadow Realm frequency.) It takes 4 days of being awake to unlock this special frequency in our brain.
Once it is fully unlocked the person will then experience a new dawn , and the entrance to the 4th dimension the ability to hear sounds coming from the past, the present, and the future. Most people can unlock the Shadow Realm frequency by doing drugs preferably stimulants to stay up for a couple of days.
Once the shadow realm frequency is unlocked in the brains cortex and Pineal Gland then the frequency is fully activated and the person begins to experience auditory hullicinations not from the present time but instead the past or the future.
The person may hear sentences that will pop in the near future with some importance behind them. Or the person may experience hearing a word that has significant personal meaning to it that only that person or his friends in his inner circle will understand.

The frequency of the shadow realm is very dangerous because those who are fragile and not ready for these auditory hullicinations will sometimes guess it is the drugs or sleep deprivation doing giving them these hullicinations thus the person will be in a bad state of mind and will experience a bad trip and will end up crashing on his or her bed.

The truth behold in the person's ability to accept these hullicinations and enjoy them .
Those who can master the calmness and slight casual mellow vibe while being in the shadow realm frequency will better cope with the voices and hullicinations thus these hullicinations are not coming from you're mind they are coming from the 4th and 5th dimension. The shadow realm hardly plays a role in these hullicinations but the shadow realm does play a role in visual hullicinations thus what you see can be from a different dark world where the souls of dead get to rome free in this frequency.

I have experienced the shadow realm once and it was very scary . I had taken 1 Restoril pill and 2 grams of crystal meth with 2 Adivan pills . And had was up for 5 days then everything suddenly started feeling like I was in a place where old people die, I suddenly felt a slight sense of paranoia like I was being watched from all dark corners of the room. I suddenly started shivering throughout my whole body. I suddenly felt a source of mass energy build up in the center of my forehead. Then boom!. The auditory hullicinations started , I was hearing my mom's voice who past away when I was 12. She was saying loudly "Let me in , let me in" while I simultaneously heard banging on the living room door. Then I had a visual hullicination of my uncle and aunt walking in my house moving funiture around . This was clearly contact with the 5th dimension because a month after this experience my uncle came and picked up some funiture so I had a visual hullicination depicting the future.
Then the demonic scary part started when everything became a dark glow green color and I heard a demons voice in my head say my name and tell me I better not look in the backyard. I was scared to my core.
I couldn't help it so I peaked out the window into a glimpse of my backyard and seen what appeared to be the grim reaper standing in the corner against the brick wall and next to him was a man hanging from the tree swinging back and forth . Then I started to see these demonic looking small 3 ft tall reptile hybrid creatures climb out of the ground in my backyard and suddenly I heard a intense silent ring in my right ear , then I went to the living room. And the TV turned on by its self to just static .
It was about 1:00 a.m. when that happened.
I then got scared and uncomfortable to be in the living room so I went to my room. I laid down on my bed and started hearing a girls evil voice say my name and talk about my meth use. Then I closed my eyes and seen a clear picture of demonic girl with scars on her face followed by auditory hullicinations of some evil girl saying "The Virgin Mary got fucked". That lasted for about 5-10 minutes then went away . Then after that I started to feel like someone or something was laying down on my bed next to me because I clearly seen the imprints of something on my bed and felt like it had some weight to and I heard my bed squeak as if someone hopped on my bed. I then was super scared at this point , I then was looking for my phone so I can listen to some music and try falling asleep I remember I had put my phone in the garage so I went to the garage and on the way out side it felt like some type of demonic lady was tip toe behind taunting me behind my back. At this point I was scared again so I tried looking for my phone then while in the garage I suddenly heard a empty oil can deflate make a popping can noise this is the only time that ever happened. I then heard something in the bushes just outside the garage it sounded very human like as if someone was walking with two legs. I then screamed who goes there!. And heard nothing . So I had came to a conclusion that my phone wasn't in the garage so I went back inside I opened up the door leading to the dinning room and kitchen and there was a picture of the statue of the virgin Mary on top of the fridge then I noticed a shiny thing close to the picture , it was my phone!. I found it! But how the fuck did it get next to the picture of the virgin Mary?. Someone or something must of put it there because I don't remember placing it there. I head back to my room as I'm heading down the hall I start to footsteps behind me. Most likely more auditory hullicinations.

As I walk in my room the power in the entire street goes out including my house . So my room suddenly became pitch black I was kind of tired so at that moment I laid down on my bed with music from my phone playing. As I'm falling to sleep my body freezes and I hear the noise of a door slamming loud and then I heard a voice say wake up ! You're naked !. I don't know how or why but I was naked laying down in my bed so these voices were no longer just random voices they were informed on my personal behavior. I then finally went to sleep. Then around 2:50 a.m. I woke up to sleep paralysis and seen some kind of demonic face with scars all over it stared me down while it felt like I was being chocked and something was trying to pull me of the bed.
I felt a dangerous presence in the room followed by flashing images in my head clear as day of a demonic face that was purple and pale looking. Then I heard someone it seemed 2 rooms down from my'n say my name then say something about demonology that only I would know. I eventually went to sleep and woke up the next day fine . I'm never mixing Restoril with Adivan ever again . What I experience I believe was my brain tuning into a demonic frequency field.
This happen in 2013. I'm now 29 years old living my life one step at a time and trying to slowly forget what happen that day.

A lot of what you say in that lengthy post resonates with me. You mention the shadow realm and for all intents and purposes I'll use that term to describe what I understand of this concept too. The shadow realm, from what I gather, is much like a frequency field. and if you take into account elements of the human toroidal field or torus, you can get a sense of just how big it is. But most people don't understand much about the way it functions in their own subjective experience. Influencing it can be dangerous or even self-destructive. Anything we put into the body can alter it's movement, and flow of energy. But maintaining it and purifying it at the same time is a nifty skill to have. But part of what you're saying suggests to me the forces of lower and higher dimensions do not exist or cannot manifest in this dimension which is curious. I think I would agree. For example: to see an angel is something that two people could witness together, but if they're standing too far apart, would they see the same guiding figure?

Your experience may have created fissures or cracks in your aura that can be healed with white loving light, so I hear. It works for me a lot when shadows, from wherever, try to invade my personal field. They could just as well heal on their own and staying positive can definitely assure that.

Sorry you had to go through that.

They soon will call me demon hunter ! . I plan on getting into a frequency state of mind that allows me unlock the frequency to see demonic shadow people. I just need to stay up for 4 days . I will try communicating with them .