• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Demons

Thank you for clearing that up my friend.

I apologize for taking it the wrong way but it did seem directed at me.
I was only trying to keep you safe. You had been talking about astral projection and leaving your body and I just wanted you to know about the Merkaba and to be safe while doing that kind of activity.
I do that kind of activity myself. I was not judging you or telling you that you were wrong.
I was just adding more information so as to keep you safe. With Love.

I do understand about having trouble forming sentences and finding the right words.
I am very sensitive about the “crazy and mental illness“ thing due to my family!

I appreciate you coming to me and clearing up the misunderstanding.

👍🌹

This exorcist has alot of information demons very intresting to see him relay information about how they go down generations if your ancestors were involved in witchcraft etc this is very true i experinced it first hand as a young child multiple generations were into seances and contacting the other world and many of us in the family met the same entity as kids in our dreams and visions

The guy looks like Charles Bukowski.

@Painful One I don't mean to have caused you any distress or to feel attacked, I was just trying to make an observation. I think you're great and I know you're coming from a good place, and I appreciate what you do here at Bluelight. ❤ And I don't think you're crazy.

Sorry to say, but that video suggests the only right religion is to be a Christian and I just can't stomach that. I think it's absolute bullshit.

Really makes me think of the possibilities a person has to sort through when choosing their creed, in life, assuming they have that choice. I have a lot of family who are deeply religious Christians and quite sure they are protected by the holy spirit, but they are not good people, by any means. Don't take my word for it, though.

I guess, knowing that my family in New Mexico is just pure evil yet somehow protected by the power of Christ makes me confused as to what exactly his dayjob is. Is it protecting the righteous from the wicked? Idk. I'd say the power of Christ is mostly there to taunt people who do the right thing, or rather, goad them into understanding the evils of the world by experiencing it first hand. Of course, it's difficult to blame religion for any of this because the world is full of shit people doing shit things on purpose. I'd like to think there's a method to the madness, as if good things happen to good people … eventually, or the reason for hardships is justified by some kind of doctrine, but I think when people get wrapped up in that they end up creating a cult of their own. Is there some meaning to life that Christianity can teach me about? I never found it. But I've read a lot about Jesus and would think about his teachings, despite what the bible would have me believe, he was probably more humble than many people realize. I'm talking specifically about the part that says: He Was God. Easy for a whackjob to say he was though

Also that Mexican guy seems to have a special HATE for Santa Muerte!!??!!?!?!?
I'll bloody sort him out with some special Brujeria!!!

Also that Mexican guy seems to have a special HATE for Santa Muerte!!??!!?!?!?
I'll bloody sort him out with some special Brujeria!!!
What does that entail?

I found these videos they were linked to the vice documentary so I have yet to watch them.

Sorry to say, but that video suggests the only right religion is to be a Christian and I just can't stomach that. I think it's absolute bullshit.

Really makes me think of the possibilities a person has to sort through when choosing their creed, in life, assuming they have that choice. I have a lot of family who are deeply religious Christians and quite sure they are protected by the holy spirit, but they are not good people, by any means. Don't take my word for it, though.

I guess, knowing that my family in New Mexico is just pure evil yet somehow protected by the power of Christ makes me confused as to what exactly his dayjob is. Is it protecting the righteous from the wicked? Idk. I'd say the power of Christ is mostly there to taunt people who do the right thing, or rather, goad them into understanding the evils of the world by experiencing it first hand. Of course, it's difficult to blame religion for any of this because the world is full of shit people doing shit things on purpose. I'd like to think there's a method to the madness, as if good things happen to good people … eventually, or the reason for hardships is justified by some kind of doctrine, but I think when people get wrapped up in that they end up creating a cult of their own. Is there some meaning to life that Christianity can teach me about? I never found it. But I've read a lot about Jesus and would think about his teachings, despite what the bible would have me believe, he was probably more humble than many people realize. I'm talking specifically about the part that says: He Was God. Easy for a whackjob to say he was though
The first man in that Vice video from DF Mexico City is Jewish. The second one who is a periodista is not Jewish.

Last edited:
The reason for peoples' reaction is similar to why people react negatively to Coast2Coast about this stuff too. Basically you guys come across like "if you don't believe the stuff I'm telling you then you're blind and ignorant". It makes people upset to be told that their own experiences are wrong, especially when the only thing you show as evidence is YOUR experience. It is also annoying when people are trying to discuss something and are continually being told they're wrong. It doesn't make it right for people to try to suggest that you are mentally ill for your experiences. But it doesn't exactly communicate respect from you when you categorically state that if someone has a different idea about the nature of spirituality, they're wrong. I know you're not trying to be disrespectful, I'm just telling you why, from my perspective, you feel attacked by people. It's because they feel attacked by you.

This is an example of the kind of post that makes people feel disrespected. ❤

Personally I find it pretty condescending whenever anyone tries to use their own experiences to tell me that my experiences are wrong. I have had experiences that have convinced me of their reality, but I try to avoid telling people they are wrong if their experiences are different. Because I have no more or less evidence than anyone else when it comes to matters of spirituality and the nature of consciousness and reality.

Not every one reacts negatively, it's mostly only ignorant people who just want to lash out with insults. That's their problem, not mine. I haven't been bothered with it lately because I choose to ignore such people.

Reading through a book on Astral Projection, it seems some of my fears have been laid to rest. It seems I had high aspirations of what I had accomplished already with astral projection, when it turns out those things were actually quite simple and some of the basic groundwork that beginner astral projectors face when first journeying out of their bodies. To kind of summarize points from the book I'm reading by Alex Akana, first steps are usually, meeting a spirit guide, encountering the shadow self, meeting something like a power animal (from the lower realms) or meeting someone like an ascended master (from the higher realms).

The entity I encountered on my last attempt to astral project sat on my chest as a dark figure with white glowing eyes. I came to the conclusion this "entity" was in fact my shadow self, because my astral avatar has white glowing eyes as well. Though it begs the question: could this "shadow self" be a malevolent entity disguising itself as my shadow self to warn me about future projections and how I'm "not ready"? It's possible, But my shadow self would be more likely to reveal aspects of myself I am not strong in while a malevolent trickster would do it's best to fool me to steal my energy.

Not every one reacts negatively, it's mostly only ignorant people who just want to lash out with insults. That's their problem, not mine. I haven't been bothered with it lately because I choose to ignore such people.

Whatever, just trying to share an observation. Not only ignorant people get offended when they're told their experiences don't matter and their beliefs are ignorant "because I said so". It's pretty much par for the course and your expectation that people just take it and shut up and disregard their own experiences because you told them to is quite unrealistic. I'm trying to be helpful, not offensive. If you wonder why so many people react the way they do to you, well, that's why. It's not because of what you believe, it's because of the way you choose to push it on other people and the words which you use to do so. You would get better replies if you understood that and modified the way you talk to people about it.

Reading through a book on Astral Projection, it seems some of my fears have been laid to rest. It seems I had high aspirations of what I had accomplished already with astral projection, when it turns out those things were actually quite simple and some of the basic groundwork that beginner astral projectors face when first journeying out of their bodies. To kind of summarize points from the book I'm reading by Alex Akana, first steps are usually, meeting a spirit guide, encountering the shadow self, meeting something like a power animal (from the lower realms) or meeting someone like an ascended master (from the higher realms).

The entity I encountered on my last attempt to astral project sat on my chest as a dark figure with white glowing eyes. I came to the conclusion this "entity" was in fact my shadow self, because my astral avatar has white glowing eyes as well. Though it begs the question: could this "shadow self" be a malevolent entity disguising itself as my shadow self to warn me about future projections and how I'm "not ready"? It's possible, But my shadow self would be more likely to reveal aspects of myself I am not strong in while a malevolent trickster would do it's best to fool me to steal my energy.
What was the title of the book about astral projection that you read?

Whatever, just trying to share an observation. Not only ignorant people get offended when they're told their experiences don't matter and their beliefs are ignorant "because I said so". It's pretty much par for the course and your expectation that people just take it and shut up and disregard their own experiences because you told them to is quite unrealistic. I'm trying to be helpful, not offensive. If you wonder why so many people react the way they do to you, well, that's why. It's not because of what you believe, it's because of the way you choose to push it on other people and the words which you use to do so. You would get better replies if you understood that and modified the way you talk to people about it.

You brought me up in relation to PO and you seem quite defensive. I wasn't even a part of the conversation you tossed my name into. I'm not pushing anything. If my posts about spirituality offend you or anyone else, it's best to check yourself and see why it stirs up something inside of you that makes you react that way. You and others threw around the word "psychosis" before, it's sickening. That's the only time I got upset is when people tried to tear my character down.

I really don't understand why you brought my name into the conversation anyway and it seems like you have an attitude. Need a hug? 😋

I believe I may have said "psychosis" one time, at the beginning of these conversations, and retracted it afterwards as it was not nice of me. Anyway I brought your name up because it has been a recurring thing in this particular subforum with you and others, where you act all put upon and attacked for being insulted, yet you insulted people first, but the way you see it seems to be that you think you were helping people. That is what I was trying to point out, so that maybe in the future you can learn to address people less insultingly. It is not my problem if I get offended when you tell me I'm ignorant and going to hell, and my experiences which I found beautiful and worthwhile are just me being fooled by demons, and say stuff to me/other people about how we're blind/foolish/sheep/etc. That is insulting, especially when you don't just say it once, but repeatedly. You can't expect people to not be insulted when you talk to them like that. I know that isn't your intention, but it's the reality of how people feel when they get spoken to that way. So just own that people feel insulted when you talk to them like that. You can share your beliefs without insulting others for not agreeing with you. You act like everyone is being so mean to you for no reason, and there is no excuse for others to respond with meanness... when people call you names, they're being mean on purpose which is not cool, but it's because they feel attacked. I was trying to help you understand that. I'm not being defensive, I'm trying to help this not keep happening. As a moderator I'm supposed to help foster a positive environment for everyone and steer people towards respect for each other in their dialogue. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you, I'm trying to help everyone realize the power of their words and think about how they're talking to people.

Just trying to explain where I'm coming from. I like you, I was just taking an opportunity to share some observations about a pattern I see in how stuff goes down in here lately. Other people who reply with attacks are responsible for their own behavior, too.

I believe I may have said "psychosis" one time, at the beginning of these conversations, and retracted it afterwards as it was not nice of me. Anyway I brought your name up because it has been a recurring thing in this particular subforum with you and others, where you act all put upon and attacked for being insulted, yet you insulted people first, but the way you see it seems to be that you think you were helping people. That is what I was trying to point out, so that maybe in the future you can learn to address people less insultingly. It is not my problem if I get offended when you tell me I'm ignorant and going to hell, and my experiences which I found beautiful and worthwhile are just me being fooled by demons, and say stuff to me/other people about how we're blind/foolish/sheep/etc. That is insulting, especially when you don't just say it once, but repeatedly. You can't expect people to not be insulted when you talk to them like that. I know that isn't your intention, but it's the reality of how people feel when they get spoken to that way. So just own that people feel insulted when you talk to them like that. You can share your beliefs without insulting others for not agreeing with you. You act like everyone is being so mean to you for no reason, and there is no excuse for others to respond with meanness... when people call you names, they're being mean on purpose which is not cool, but it's because they feel attacked. I was trying to help you understand that. I'm not being defensive, I'm trying to help this not keep happening. As a moderator I'm supposed to help foster a positive environment for everyone and steer people towards respect for each other in their dialogue. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you, I'm trying to help everyone realize the power of their words and think about how they're talking to people.

Just trying to explain where I'm coming from. I like you, I was just taking an opportunity to share some observations about a pattern I see in how stuff goes down in here lately. Other people who reply with attacks are responsible for their own behavior, too.

Again, you dragged my name into a conversation that I wasn't a part of. Now you're insulting me by saying I insult people first which is complete bullshit. I respect those who respect me. When people start off talking about "psychosis" and trying to belittle me, that's the only time I got offended. When people are genuine and ask questions, I answer them politely.

I have helped out many people here so I really don't appreciate you dragging me into this and trying to make it seem like I just go around blindly insulting people. I like you too, but I don't like the way you're trying to portray me because it's not true. You're not fostering a positive environment right now by dragging my name into this and making false claims.

I never outright attack people. Go get laid, maybe you'll feel better. :)

What does that entail?

I found these videos they were linked to the vice documentary so I have yet to watch them.

Never mind exorcism, bring back trepanning - that would sort out the hysterical attention seeking idiots (and that applies to the exorcists as well)...

Last edited:
Never mind exorcism, bring back trepanning - that would sort out the hysterical attention seeking idiots (and that applies to the exorcists as well)...

Now “trepanning” is a subject I would love to understand better.
I often wonder if they did this to people who get severe migraine headaches to relieve the pressure.

I might be willing to get that done at times myself. Migraine headaches can get so severe!
Maybe I need a trepanning! 😁

Peace everyone. ❤

I apologize for coming across wrong and dismissing anyone’s own experience’s.
My intentions were good. But my execution did leave a lot to be desired in a lot of places in this thread. (And others)
I am sorry for that. I will do better.
I see @Xorkoth point of view and I appreciate the kind way he corrected me.
I am very interested in hearing others experiences and points of view.
We are all just working with what we have been given.
Comparing notes.
I have an open mind. I am flexible.

There are many different Rivers which lead to the Ocean.

Different cultures are fascinating to me.
I love reading ancient texts. Buddhism, Egyptian, etc. etc.
Everyone has bits and pieces to the full story.

This website has a full library to any and all ancient texts.
You can even look at the actual scroll that the texts were translated from.
It is very enlightening.
www.sacredtexts.com
well dang, this one wonderful resource is now for sale. ☹️

here another website that looks to be similar. Ancient texts.com.

Last edited: