• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Delta 8?

I was not a fan of Delta 8 nor CBD until I recently (by accident) discovered something great.

I had some Delta 8 laced CBD bud (bought legally in TN) that I mixed 1:1 with good weed and it is perfect for a late night wind down smoke. I've had heavenly sleep for several days now.

Nice.

D8 is ok but tolerance builds so quickly that if you smoke with any sort of regularity you’re better off with D9. It does seem to be missing something too. It’s the type of thing where if you can’t get anything else you’re grateful it’s there but otherwise yea…

-GC

For me the flower doesn't do shit but the edibles work damn good. Now I have moonrock thcc..and I seem to love smoking the shit out of it

Ya I found delta 8 thc to be psychoactive if I do not have weed to smoke. If I have decent bud and high from it delta 8 does very little.
I would (loosely) compare it to kratom and heroin: If ya on H and dose kratom ya prolly wont feel the kratom. If ya run out of H and take kratom a coupla days later ya can feel the kratom.
Just my take.
It's for real, though.
Riding blue Cheese Cbd rn. Hits the spot with some Valium n cognac

D8 is ok but tolerance builds so quickly that if you smoke with any sort of regularity you’re better off with D9. It does seem to be missing something too. It’s the type of thing where if you can’t get anything else you’re grateful it’s there but otherwise yea…

-GC
Agreed. I’ve been using almost nothing but d8 for two years now. And while it does the job, and I can order bulk online for so cheap in a place where I can’t buy legal d9 weed nor do I have connects, I do miss real weed. It fills an important gap, and the d8 edibles are still dope. But yeah, I miss herb, and the ritual around picking up a bag and preparing a smoke.

I’m hoping where I live next, I’ll be close enough to people I know with connects, so I can bring an ounce back home every three or so months. Spice it up a bit.

Agreed. I’ve been using almost nothing but d8 for two years now. And while it does the job, and I can order bulk online for so cheap in a place where I can’t buy legal d9 weed nor do I have connects, I do miss real weed. It fills an important gap, and the d8 edibles are still dope. But yeah, I miss herb, and the ritual around picking up a bag and preparing a smoke.

I’m hoping where I live next, I’ll be close enough to people I know with connects, so I can bring an ounce back home every three or so months. Spice it up a bit.

Maybe you already know but it’s not too difficult to isomerize CBD to d9-THC. Buy bulk CBD and you’ll be good for awhile.

-GC

Maybe you already know but it’s not too difficult to isomerize CBD to d9-THC. Buy bulk CBD and you’ll be good for awhile.

-GC
I didn’t know that! I’m not much of a kitchen chemist; I’ve had success growing mushies but otherwise even a simple ayahuasca recipe is a failure for me lol.

But I will be moving into my own home. No landlords or parents coming by ever so I can start growing and doing kitchen chemistry finally :)

I didn’t know that! I’m not much of a kitchen chemist; I’ve had success growing mushies but otherwise even a simple ayahuasca recipe is a failure for me lol.

But I will be moving into my own home. No landlords or parents coming by ever so I can start growing and doing kitchen chemistry finally :)

Well if you have any questions ever feel free to PM me! It seems simple to me but could be more complicated than I realize. Either way, growing is the best way of course to procure it ;)

-GC

in america it has been known to have been sprayed onto CBD flower to enhance effects, its known to be more mild than Delta 9
However its important to note that some sources of Delta-8 will contain harmful chemicals from impure extraction methods , which will be more noticeable when consumed in large quantity
Excellent point in that some sources of Delta-8 have been made using impure extraction methods. IMHO, one of the biggest issues IS the extraction, rather than the conversion. Some companies using inferior methods to extract the CBD result in poor quality CBD with varies impurities and other cannabinoids. Thus, even if using good conversion practices, the result will include shit like eco-THC and possible metal contaminates or solvents. Bad quality hemp can have microbials too.

The key IMHO is using CO2 clean extraction (which uses Ethanol rather than harsh solvents). There’s several very high quality Delta-8 brands that use CO2 clean extraction methods for their CBD, and then they robustly test the products for cannabinoids and contamination. Now, I will say, it’s burned a hole in my wallet, but using high quality Delta-8 has resulted in zero negative effects from vaping or edibles. Problem is, a lot of people don’t want to pay 50% to 100% more, even though health wise, it’s worth it if you are going to use it. I use Moonwalkr Delta-8 (12.5mg) gummies, HHC gummies (12.5mgs), and Full Spectrum (5mg THC /25mg CBD) and they taste excellent, have a warm and reliable effect, and don’t have ill effects. The Apollo Delta-8 vape has also served me very well.

It’s funny. I saw some vapes and edibles recently that were dirt cheap. I was super tempted to buy them but thankfully didn’t once I saw they did not include a QR code or link for test results. 😂

Tried the gummies. Only did it twice. First time was great. Second time i was lying on the floor tweaking so hard i was convinced i was having a seizure for an hour straight.
Overall its ok. Wouldnt vouch for it on my mother, but not the best or worst out there. Just dont psyc yourself out like i did... def thought i was dying for a sec, but we all have those moments.
Its better than nothing but not quite as good as somthing if ykwim

It's lit , love it honestly. I smoked alot my whole life. I quit smoking a few years ago for personal reasons. Delta-8 gummies let me cut loose without smoking weed. I also use it to stimulate my appetite.

Just like any unrelated market, not all products are created equal. Try to find companies that offer test results of their products. I use 3chi. Mail anywhere in 5 days. Shit is lit, less anxiety at low doses . It's a wonderful booster for regular delta-9 thc if you are trying to blast off.

The first time I tried it, I smoked a regular joint of kush after having one 25mg delta-8 gummy. I proceeded to feel like I was in high-school again smoking chronic for the first time.

As time went on tho, I would notice, I had some anxiety the next day when I smoked weed, but no anxiety if I only had delta-8. So I quit smoking weed, kinda crazy but I get everything I want from delta-8, it's leagal here, and no anxiety. It's a win,win,win for me

I'm in texas too ^^ delta-8 is in every smoke shop what are you talking about. There was talk a year ago they would ban it. But a district judge threw the case out. It's in stores, it's online.