• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

delicious products v. condiments and such

if you like 'that sort of thing', one of the best ketchups:

55860-organic-ketchup450.png

alasdair

I get this stuff called Southwest Salsa at my grocery store. Ingredients are: Black Beans, Corn, Tomato, Tomatillo, Cucumber, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Serrano Pepper, Jalapeno Pepper, Red Onion, Yelow Onion, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Tomato Juice, Garlic, Salt, Chipotle Seasoning (Salt, Chili Pepper, Onion, Chipotle Chili Pepper, Garlic, Oregano, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Blakc Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor)

NSFW:
20zdvf5.jpg

NSFW:
13ynpug.jpg

you can put it in little scooped tortilla chips and serve as an appetizer or something, even cook up some ground beef and put it in there

lately i've been getting into spicy. been putting chili peppers on everything, now food without a lil heat tastes so bland. i still have a very low tolerance and today i went out to eat and put some chinese hot mustard on my noodles and o boy instant heat sinus burnin, eyes tearing, wasn't ready and just took a big ol' bite.

i been lurking on forums dedicated to peppers, interesting community. funny thing is i'd watch videos of people eating the hottest and be like... it can't be that bad. now if chinese mustard got me sweating, i'd hate to think what the other stuff would do to me. i read it causes your body to release endorphins, can def tell it gives people an "experience"

next time i go shopping will look for some. def something i want to get into. if anybody can recommend some feel free.

this guys makes his own sauces, watch him eat a "carolina reaper" 1.5-2million scoville ( tabasco according to wiki is 3,500–8,000 on the scoville scale scale )

i usually buy Newman's Own products. relatively cheap, its advertised that profits go to charity, and they actually taste excellent; especially the lemonade, pasta sauce and salsa.