• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Defense regarding drug-ignorant people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egotism is the death of true intelligence. You seem to have let simple concepts such as the fact that I'm not you and probably don't enjoy exactly what you do slip right by you. Therefore your trivial accomplishments mean nothing to me. Your cry for attention and recognition is pathetic and futile, about on par with your life/attitude...

Lol hey man don't drag the rest of the Dutch in this mess. And I don't really think anyone here is offended I think we're just having a look at you have a fit.. it's like being at the zoo. You're out here writing novels and shit on blue light. I'm trying to figure out who you are trying to impress.. anyone have any guesses?

If you're Dutch, you should know how arrogant Belgians think we are, with our big mouths and our high self esteem?! They don't want Dutch ppl next to them on a festival camping!

And you should know that test lab's in the Netherlands and the drug policy, especially where I live, Amsterdam, makes for a lot better Coke for example than in all other countries!

At least say what is true that it's true...!

If you're Dutch, you should know how arrogant Belgians think we are, with our big mouths and our high self esteem?! They don't want Dutch ppl next to them on a festival camping!

And you should know that test lab's in the Netherlands and the drug policy, especially where I live, Amsterdam, makes for a lot better Coke for example than in all other countries!

At least say what is true that it's true...!
To be fair I can't say that isn't true because I simply do not know. You're quite the character though

Dude, you're an ass. If you don't have anything constructive to say, please leave, you are perpetuating the myth that all drug users are horrible people. We need to work to make that go away, not make it stronger.

I just have a Tony Montana attitude, while most others here seem to have no respect for themselves and have only an attitude which is focused on trashing someone because he loves his life and will not hold back in showing that love, and why should I? Call me arrogant, I offer proof, if nobody takes it, then they don't have the right anymore, and not to begin with either, to accuse me of being a liar!
Call me arrogant, so what, I shit on you if you think of me that way.

But calling me a liar while I proof and offer more proof of what I say is true, then take it or shut the fuck up because you don't know the least bit what you're talking about!

And when I'm right, I'm right, and if I know stuff, I'll share it, you just can't stand the facts and most of you are all just miserable fucks without a life at all...!

You make yourselves look like nobodies, because you shit on anyone who is proud of himself, you make yourselves look like piece of shit junkies, not me, you!

Be proud on what you have in your life that is good and share it instead of shitting on someone who is proud and shares it, that way you share more than just being a fucking idiot who says things about me that are not true simply because I'm smarter than you and be stupid and ignorant about drugs like fucking up your arm by shooting up and then come over here and cry, get a brain, you make yourselves look bad - dumb fucks!

Mmmmm I mean if you love life so much then why are you so negative? That's really our main complaint here is seems. If you weren't so angry we'd probably react differently but instead you're over here high key beings aggressive for no reason. If you're right then why are you so hell bent of proving that. Most other smart people would just be like fuck it it's cool because they know themselves that they are all that you claim to be..
And by the way how are you going to be on bluelight but then talk about drug users like the media? Like hello you're on a drug forum????? And you can't sit there and claim to be all about harm reduction then ridicule and mock drug users lmao kinda beats the purpose

Presumably as a professional writer you pay someone to proofread your work and fix all of your grammatical errors.

Last edited:
You start a thread talking about yourself while saying fuck you to the entire community for not acknowledging how great you are.

Maybe it's not the fact that you're arrogant that people dislike you, but the fact that you're a total narcissist.

I've known Dutch people. It's no excuse. Assholes know no borders.

I'm Dutch, my Dutch is flawless, read where I'm from, idiot.

Let's see you speak and write Dutch the way I do with English! Ha!

Because I've been trashed in many posts already for no reason and I'm sick of it...

I say we stop feeding the troll. We're giving the troll what he wants, which is attention. So we need to just ignore him and stop responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.