• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Defense regarding drug-ignorant people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mananas

Bluelighter
First of all, all of you shitting on me should:

a) do dome serious research and find out some more about the quality of certain drugs in certain countries.
b) yes I have uncut drugs and I know this because over here it's legal to posses and use any drug and have them tested in a prof. lab.
c) yes, I have money, something wrong with that? Or just jealous?
d) I'm both a professional scientific author (with lots of acces to scientific sources, also regarding drugs, which I do use extensively) as well as - for many years by now - I'm working in harm-reduction programs with young kids, so yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

If you can't handle these facts, I don't give a shit, just go fuck yourself, you only display your own idiocy and ignorance...

Middle-finger up to all the haters.

I'm both a professional scientific author (with lots of acces to scientific sources, also regarding drugs, which I do use extensively) as well as - for many years by now - I'm working in harm-reduction programs with young kids, so yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

If you can't handle these facts, I don't give a shit, just go fuck yourself, you only display your own idiocy and ignorance...

Middle-finger up to all the haters.

You don't come across as BOTH a professional scientific author and..?

Maybe that's due to you, not me... If you would read my posts you would see that what I say is right, but nobody does, because they are too long. If I'm right, then why shit on me? Because I know I'm right? Fuck that! If I'm right I don't have to pretend otherwise or that I'm not sure.

OP, your statement that you are a scientific author is hilarious to me. The way you talk gives you away. Stop making posts like this please. Stop harassing our members. Basically, stop doind everything that you've done up to this point on Bluelight.

To everyone conerned, we're working on removing this guy from the forums. He's nothing but negativity and bullshit.

I don't believe that you're a published author and I don't believe that you work with young kids. I don't believe any of your bullshit. People who boast like this are typically full of shit. I don't know if you took a basic human psychology course while you were working up to your doctorate, but this is psychology 101. You are desperate to let people know that you are better than them and why. You are really just so desperate to be better than us that you come across as a self-absorbed dumbass.

Mananas "I'm a fucking scientist. I fucking work with young kids"

You sound like such an idiot.

^^couldn't agree more!

OP if you truly "don't give a shit", like you say in your post, then why did you feel the need to make this post in the first place? Rhetorical question.

you just come across as blatantly arrogant...

I concur with what keif said lol I began to read this and was like what in the world??? That anger and negativity and it's all just so unnecessary haha and point 'c' gave me a little chuckle in all honesty.. and for being both a professional scientific author AND someone who has the sources to back all this up you sure do have a lot of spelling errors and interesting choice of words. To be honest I'm just stirring the pot a bit because this is silly lol. A part of me truly does believe you're trolling.. but then again you might just really have a hurt ego ??♀️ I mean Gary clearly was asking what the other part of your sentence meant... you're claiming to be BOTH a pro scientific author and what else? Lol bluelight please get this sucka

I write about the history of mathematical logic, for example:

- Bertrand Russell was thinking about the new mathematical invention, venn diagrams. He, unwillingly, discovered a contradiction in what is supposed to be our most exact scientific system, mathematics. He realized, if you would have two groups, one of all self-referential (recursive) groups and one of all none self-referential groups (none recursive), where do you place the group of all none self-referential groups? Not with the self-referential, because it doesn't belong there, but also not in the other group, because that would make that group self-referential, which it's not!

After that, Russell wanted to solve this paradox, and wrote, with Whitehead, the Principia Mathematica, which states that you can only speak about mathematics in a meta-language; mathematical logic. This should make any paradox impossible.

Then came Gödel, who proved the Principia Mathematica to be so recursive, that he said it where two books that where conscious of themselves (referring to the theory that the brain works in a recursive way as well). With his famous prime-numbers which he converted he came up with the inconsistentie theorems, which states that the more mathematics we have, the less consistent it can be.

I also write about physics, everyone knows E=mc², yet almost none know that it actually is E=mc²/V1-(c²/v²), which makes the rout of 1- makes it so that nothing can go faster than the speed of light because it's mass get's bigger the faster it goes, only a photon can reach the ultimate speed, which is the distance light travels in a vacuum in 1/299 792 458 in one second, rounded off this is 300 000 000 m/s.

You want me to go on? I know you don't know what 'recursive means' and that, without me going into detail, you don't even get what I'm saying, but would I know all this if I wasn't a professional in that field. You may also add me on facebook and check out my two professions, what I published and that I am a concert pianist. Check also my profile here on this forum.

I think I've made my point.

The end.

548781379-jeremy_by_miaboas-d4h2nnn.png

Mananas I don't care if you've won a fucking Nobel prize and have been blessed by the Pope for your Harm Reduction work with children. I don't care if you have 5 PhD's and travel the world speaking about science and math.

You're a fucking asshole. You're pretentious. And nobody likes you. Go away. Your "harm reduction" efforts are a poor disguise for you to prove how amazing you are on the internet. On a message board full of junkies that don't give a shit about your accomplishments (real or fake, still leaning towards fake)

Why do you feel the need to prove yourself to random people on the internet? You come off as arrogant as well as starving for acknowledgement.
*claps* Bravo

If you remember the story, then you will also remember the Beatles adopted the "Nowhere Man" not rejected him. We all need help, just in different ways. All you need is Love gLove....

By the way, I still have a hole in me pocket...

:)

Most dutch ppl, even in Europe, are seen as very arrogant, but that's just because we are proud ppl, proud of who we are, what we accomplished, and so on...

You should be more like us, and also not be offended so easily, you just can't stand that I'm having a great life and that I'm proud of that, if you didn't care you wouldn't put so much effort into trying to trash me, but you would ignore me. You are jealous and can't stand your own pathetic junkie-life, that's the problem. You don't have any self-respect and nothing to be proud about, so that's why you're so obsessive about me!

So, you just got unmasked, fucker, lol...!

If you had any real self respect you wouldn't go around boasting of your accomplishments.

Nah...I'm not totally focused on myself the way you are. I have many things to learn and I'm not so arrogant /delusional as to assume that people should be impressed by..whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.