• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

decent OTC sleep medication?

^ never tried phenegren so can't coment, I've tried Temazepam but still get a lot more drowsy from just a half of periactin. I did notice after using for a few weeks I was getting a tolerance, and had to double up eventually.

I don't find Periactin to make me incredibly drowsy, but I am fairly resistant to the sedating effects of most antihistamines probably due to overuse.

It helps with migraines as well. Be aware that with long term use you may put on weight, I believe that it's thought cyproheptadine's 5HT2 antagonism increases appetite and it is used for this effect in children who won't eat.

Yes it increased my appetite, one of the reasons I stopped using so frequently was because I was sooo hungry all the time.
I'd get home from work in the arvo and demolish everything in the cupboard.

Who the fuck deleted my insightful post about Restavit?

50 mgs (2 tablets) of that shit will knock you out.

If not, go and see a GP, get some Temaze/Mogadon etc. etc.

Really, a wrong answer to be asking on harm reduction forum bro. You're better off seeking the advice of a chemist/General Practitioner...

Peace.

Really, a wrong answer to be asking on harm reduction forum bro. You're better off seeking the advice of a chemist/General Practitioner...
for a serial-pest, you sure do give a lot of patronising advice.

can you contribute what you want to say without being a smart-arse? Beat Narrative isn't in a 'normal' situation at the moment, for reasons you might have picked up if you used this site as more than an attention-seeking exercise or a source of information on doctor-shopping.
abusing medication doesn't make you an expert, and i really don't think you are in any position to tell people what they should or shouldn't be starting threads about.

Restavits, Tell the chemist you are on shift work and cant get to sleep because of your irregular hours.

Has anyone ever ordered any Melatonin online? Pretty sure you can import 3months supply, just wondering if anyone has been successful in doing it.
I rate it pretty highly, I do alot of shift work & get a good sleep everytime. Ive got 5mg tabs from the US and the bottle is nearly empty. :(

Has anyone ever ordered any Melatonin online? Pretty sure you can import 3months supply, just wondering if anyone has been successful in doing it.
I rate it pretty highly, I do alot of shift work & get a good sleep everytime. Ive got 5mg tabs from the US and the bottle is nearly empty. :(

If u look hard enough there are plenty of websites within Australia that sell it. I personally wouldnt touch the shit, not much research has been done yet.

I Hate it how some cunt doctors refuse to give you sleep-meds
even when your clearly red-eyed from lack of sleep. My good doctor
refuses to give them to me now as well, i suffer from chronic insomnia
sometimes, but recently he gave me an anti-depressant that also acts
as a sleeping-pill(it has a tranquilizing effect) and it knocks me out good.

Doxylamine use to work good for me, mixed with codeine it still works for me.

Dr's are amateur psychologists. But I think they just repeat a script that's in their head. They'll say something like long term insomnia is a symptom of a larger problem, it would be foolish to treat the symptom of the disease. Better to cure you of the disease that is causing the insomnia. Then start talking about anti depressants or referral to a psychologist.

Not sure if they believe what they're saying or if they think anyone who wants to be on regular continuous sleeping medication is a drug abuser.

Ive just stumbled across something awesome. Suffering from mild cannabis WD's I have started to use a magnetic energy pad. Tried it last night for the first time and I slept through the night without waking up or having any dreams. I have spoke to multiple people that swear by it suffering from all sorts of problems. It can help people who suffer from insomnia to cancer. Im going to give this a few goes just to make sure it really does work then will be looking into magnetic energy sleeping pad that you place over ur mattress. I def have more energy today too.