• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Debate] What is ego-death?

My ego deaths have happened with DMT, shrooms, LSD, ketamine, MXE, and O-PCE. I might add nitrous to this list, but for very brief moments in time. I cannot remember who or what I am, and I cannot consciously make decisions. I once told someone I couldn't remember who I was, who he was, or where I was on 15 hits of acid. I didn't do this consciously; I only remembered this after coming to after a 5 hour blackout. With shrooms or LSD I can still react to the outside world while in ego death. With DMT I can't react to my external world, but I can still somewhat react to my internal world with thoughts like "I am god." With dissos like ketamine or MXE, I black out and can only observe my internal world. I can't even think with dissos, just look. I definitely prefer the dissociative ego death to the psychedelic one, as I can tend to think very negatively in this state with psychedelics. With dissociatives, the experience has only been positive. Except O-PCE gave me such bad amnesia I blacked out and remember nothing of the hole. Every time I've blacked out on ego death dosages I'll remember some part of it, but not this drug. There was a slight hangover and long comedown with O-PCE, so I only ever tried the drug twice. I prefer ego-death dosages of dissociatives and sub ego-death dosages of psychedelics.