• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Deaths from psychedelic substances

Very unreliable reports tho. In one case the mother says no-one has any idea what killed him and the in the other no-one has any idea either.

There's also the story that the original press report said "4-MTA, also known as mephedrone".

^Thats what I thought....32mg probably wouldn't kill a human; but lets not try and find out.

If anyone has 32mg to spare, I will gladly bioassay and report back on potential toxicity. :D

I don't know if I have the balls to do that. I wouldn't worry about dying or anything like that, but I doubt I would come back the same. 1400 mics showed me a few skeletons.

If anyone has 32mg to spare, I will gladly bioassay and report back on potential toxicity. :D

would you really take such a huge dose? just curious. i know some brave souls who would do it without a second a thought.

i dont think i can ever be ready for what a dose that size would do.

well i guess there is no exact dosage for a thumb print but i can imagine ~30mg sticking to a thumb. (more realistically though i would ASSUME it ~10-20mg)

would you really take such a huge dose? just curious. i know some brave souls who would do it without a second a thought.

Probably not. I kinda want to, but when it actually comes down to it I probably wouldn't. I might eat 10mg, though, that's just 1 vial (lol at "just" one vial).

I was reading in the book "A Long Strange Trip" (about the Dead) about how they once got a carton of apple juice dosed with a gram of crystal LSD (an LSD trafficker they knew had dosed it). Supposedly the juice was glowing from all the acid in it, and they were even able to play a show after imbibing in said electric juice. Phil said he didn't want to play cuz he was tripping so hard so they just guided him to the stage, propped him up against an amp, and draped his bass over his shoulder....and he played fine apparently.

Of course I take the story with a grain of salt, but it did end up in the book.

I thought 3 mgs was seriously heavy . But 30 mgs The come up from that would be so intense you'd probably have a total out of body experience . I wouldn't eat that much though I keep my trips under 5 blotters most of the time now