Dear Stasis

I am Allah, you damn infidels.
Kneel!! (Especially you... you're kinda cute...)
------------------
The Doktor is in.

. . . and you play me WELL.
smile.gif

bump
smile.gif

i get way too much enjoyment out of reading this.
oh, and thanks again for the link Stasis, you truly are a king among men.
bc
------------------
bc-
**Proud to be an Official member of the Stuck-Up/8-Up Crew**
"Fuck PLUR! it's all about hardcore ass fucking!!"
We'll make great pets...
"drug suppliers, typically wearing 'Ecko' brand sweat shirts shuffle around the dance floor, chanting softly, 'want some pills? k?'" - Shu Shin Luh, The Chicago Sun-Times

Isn't this an interesting post. You people and your god complex. ha-ha-ha I'm sure "she" is having a good laugh.
Fugly
------------------
fugliness is a virtue

ROTFLMFAO
too damn funny, 'nuff said.
------------------
"You lie like a fly wit a booger in yo' eye" --My 1st grade classmate

I think it's awesome when this thread keeps being dug up. It should never die!
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

this is by far my all-time favorite thread... i'm glad someone bumped it back up
smile.gif

You realize, of course, how pissed they'll be to see this getting bumped during the second coming. This will be a checklist on who gets a direct ticket to hell...but we'll enjoy the ride, I'm sure.

still not dead yet eh?
oh and
B- your an asshole... GW wtf

After watching this thread, debate, bitch, rant for the last little while I convinced that there has to be another place besides heaven and hell. God, Jesus, Holy Ghost and the rest of the heaven crew lets face it your washed up. People want a little more freedom. Fucked if I'm going to go to Church after caning it all Saturday night and P.S have you ever tasted that bread shit you call your body Blah! As for the unholy crew well your cool and all but it is just to fuckin hot down there. So if anyone knows of another post life option please let me know.
------------------
Vote for the Party, Party, Party at the next election

hmmm that this thread keeps getting ressurrected could be interpreted as divine intervention!
*grin*
------------------
?

*bump* since the archive this was in got deleted....