Dear Stasis

c'mon people. it's dead. we don't need anymore ressurections, jesus took care of that. can't we just bump for reading pleasures?
~erik

Erik, I agree. I think one of the most appealing qualities of this thread was that those involved in the dialogue were smart enough to know when to stop. Kinda like Seinfeld...
wink.gif

Oh, and forget about the Pro-Centre thing, quality over quantity.
smile.gif

What Stase said.
Funny weren't we just talking bout this same exact thing these past weekend.
smile.gif

Stasis:
I have a question for ya big G.... ever wonder where YOU came from?
I am a myth; therefore, I don’t really exist.
However, I am a powerful myth since my stories are the riches stories in the world.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. -Albert Einstein

I do not need to be percieved in order to continue.
If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
If you beat a mime, does it make a sound?
What is the sound of one drum machine clapping?
Sorry Reality, but unless you are perceived, it doesn't matter if you exist or not. Perhaps a collective conciousness created the idea of you in a gleeful state of self-importance. Or maybe it just created you out of boredom.
Regardless, it matters not. Everything and nothing are false, bastard, brothers fighting over a melted ice cream cone dropped in a cess pool...

For my friend Stasis...
...and anyone who hasn't witnessed the greatness of this thread.

...if I had the motivation, I think I'd create an alias called, "Holy Shit;" but then I'd just be beating a dead horse turd...

when i was reading the History of BL post.. i thought of this thread immediately. what a coincidence, lol.

Originally posted by gmni13:
can't we just bump for reading pleasures?
/me bumps for your own personal pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
and another thing, how is it that this thing is still around, but the pro-centre got a bullet between the eyes. that thread was way better than this.

did you know the benzene ring, suprisingly, doesn't hinder the solubility of MDMA in water.

Originally posted by James007:
and another thing, how is it that this thing is still around, but the pro-centre got a bullet between the eyes. that thread was way better than this.
You must be kidding.
*printing*

Last edited by a moderator: