Dear Stasis

oh please keep this going you guys...
you have all restored my faith in mankind's IQ as a whole. The sheer creativity behind this just amazes me.
By the way, Television..I have never laughed so hard in my life

THe Solution starts with love:
"Love your enemies and party for thos who perecute you" (matthew 5:44 NRSV)
"bleessed are the peacemakers, for they be called the childern of GOD"(Matthew 5:9 NRSV)
------------------
You can only MindFuck yourself!

hey Television, dude, you gotta do me a favor man! Can you play Herculeus and Xena reruns? Those are the only two shows that even come close to mentioning my name. It's not too much to ask for, hook me up man. No one knows about the forgoten greek Gods. We need a better agent.
And yes, I too the all mighty of all gods have to pay my respect to a higher being. **unzips my fly, and looks down** "all hail the mighty penis!" I show my loyalty to my penis by sacrificing virgins to him. Man he sure loves cherries. But it's getting harder and harder to find virgins. Damn sluts are losing it earlier and earlier. So if there are any cute, female, virgin Bluelighters out there that would like to help me celebrate my penis, please e-mail. www.O'[email protected]

I have to take a moment and demonstrate the subtly and art of my work.
Examine: A two minute possession of Ariela, one closed thread - hardly any effort at all, but so carefully planned in advance, and one of the core of your precious Bluelight leaves unhappy, generating massive amounts of unhappiness. I must thank you all for making the situation worse through your combined lack of tact, but I am the instigator.
Have you ever seen such a brilliant example of minimum effort for maximum results? I doubt it.
This is why I rule, baby.

Notice how God, Jehovah, Jesus, Beelzebub, Odin, Krishna etc are all Greenlighters?
Fuckin' newbies.

They only heard of the site from that Spin article a few months back and until now they were afraid of posting for fear of reprisal from our most unholy of terrors: w33k4p4u9.
wink.gif

By my reckoning NONE of you fuckers exist...so you might as well disappear.
------------------
----------------------------------
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.-William of Occam

Mmac, not only are you still a newbie yourself, but you're also not very perceptive. I registered in the same month you did.
I'll be sure and make a note of this in your file.

Jesus keeps "files"?
What are you, Santa Claus? Is he on the bad list now?
Oh - and how goes the solo gig? Your old man booted you, if I recall. Let me guess - still trying to pick up chicks with your scars, right?

Are they fact, are they fiction, or just a big pile of crap? When dieties argue... next on Sick, Sad, World.
------------------
-§µ®®ëå£
--------------------
God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.
-- Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, "Good Omens"

Dammit Occam!!! Why'd you have to show up right now?!?! Its just barely starting to click that mass is an illusion....and now YOU show up...wtf?

^
|
|
Bessy??? Is that you?? How could eidolon let his favorite sex toy onto this tread?

Let me guess - still trying to pick up chicks with your scars, right?
Nah... why would I do that when I can just pour them a glass of water and then turn it into wine after they drink it? Picking up chicks is easy when they're unexpectedly drunk.
wink.gif

Ok.. this thread is sufficently dead enough for two things:
1. A bump, cause its funny as shit.
2. All the bluelughters that registerd new names, expose yourselves.
I will start.. I was 3 people. Holy Ghost, Tezcatlipoca, and Television.