Dear Stasis

Am I too late for the "great discussion" here? There was a great party in Arcadia with lots of music, dancing, and naked people.. just the way I like it! I don't really feel like getting involved in your argument, because no matter how much you quibble, they will always come back to me. Honestly, did man ever come closer to giving evolution it's due than when they decided to take my advice?
Who told them clothes were over-rated? I did.
Who insisted they sing and play as a form of worship? I did.
Which name did they scream when trying to procreate? Mine.
Who got it on with the Mother Goddess long before any of you other guys showed up? You guessed it... good ole Pan.
So you gods focus on right and wrong, heaven and hell, all that icon mumbo-jumbo. I've got a date with twenty nymphs who are just dying for a goat-cheese tickle. Oh, and excuse the smell. Despite that little human author Tom Robbins' hopes, they still haven't made a perfume that can mask the musk.

I stayed out of this before, because I don't need to make my presence felt in order to exist, unlike imaginary figures like the rest of you.
I am what is, regardless of what's believed about me. I do not need to be percieved in order to continue. I do not require a personification in order to be acknowledged.
Entropy is merely one of the many principles that make me up.
God is just a watered down version of what I really am, fed to the humans whose finite minds cannot grasp me.
Infidels like Satan, Pan, Loki and Thor are only small portions of the minute human psyche, personified because the human mind seeks to place all of nature in containable, understandable ideologies.
The meme is simply an after effect, something that occurs because sentience is the way it is.
Krishna was simply an attempt by the Aryan peoples to put a face on one of my facets.
The Goddess a response to human respect for life and nurture.
Stasis is simply an early form of artificial intelligence programmed by Jase and Skydancer to amuse you, his human form, for those of you who have met him at bluelight meetups and what not, is performed by the very talented actor Joseph Kernuyach, a refugee from Bosnia.
I am all that is,
Reality
------------------
I AM!

c'mon people. it's dead. we don't need anymore ressurections, jesus took care of that. can't we just bump for reading pleasures?
~erik

Erik, I agree. I think one of the most appealing qualities of this thread was that those involved in the dialogue were smart enough to know when to stop. Kinda like Seinfeld...
wink.gif

Oh, and forget about the Pro-Centre thing, quality over quantity.
smile.gif

What Stase said.
Funny weren't we just talking bout this same exact thing these past weekend.
smile.gif

Stasis:
I have a question for ya big G.... ever wonder where YOU came from?
I am a myth; therefore, I don’t really exist.
However, I am a powerful myth since my stories are the riches stories in the world.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. -Albert Einstein

I do not need to be percieved in order to continue.
If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
If you beat a mime, does it make a sound?
What is the sound of one drum machine clapping?
Sorry Reality, but unless you are perceived, it doesn't matter if you exist or not. Perhaps a collective conciousness created the idea of you in a gleeful state of self-importance. Or maybe it just created you out of boredom.
Regardless, it matters not. Everything and nothing are false, bastard, brothers fighting over a melted ice cream cone dropped in a cess pool...

For my friend Stasis...
...and anyone who hasn't witnessed the greatness of this thread.

...if I had the motivation, I think I'd create an alias called, "Holy Shit;" but then I'd just be beating a dead horse turd...

when i was reading the History of BL post.. i thought of this thread immediately. what a coincidence, lol.