Dear Stasis

^
|
|
LOL!! Hehe.. this thread is great. It reminds me of a cartoon! (go figure)
Funny.jpeg

*Shheeeesh!* You boys and your power trips! This is what I get for allowing you to believe you guys were the ones running the show all this time....

No need to power trip baby - I've got real power.
Incidently, the lunatic who thinks he's me is "eidolon".
FYI.

the Goddess...
If I wanted women to talk I would have given them two mouths.

Hey God - suddenly I'm feeling some respect for you...
Tell me something - as the real power behind the losing team, now that you've divested yourself of all the dead weight, might you want to take a walk on the wild side?
We'll start you off with something small - perhaps tormenting the adulterers on level 3 - and if you show any talent, I'm sure we can work something out...

Did anybody else notice that The Devil is going to give Jesus "5 strokes" on the front and back nine while golfing? That's just tacky, doing it in public in front of a bunch of affluent, mostly white assholes. Get a room, guys...or at least do it in front of some children.
"Pay no head to 'The Devil.'"
Gosh Beelzebub, shouldn't that be "heed?" Or are blowjobs the standard monetary unit among messiahs, fallen angels, and the like?
------------------
George W. Bush is one big corporation dressed up to look like a human being. -- Ralph Nader

Unlike certain other seriously flawed figures of the pantheon, I don't pretend to be perfect.
Sometimes I make a typo. Life goes on!

Mr. Sticky - You know it's all about the blow jobs! If the early settlers could have, I bet that they would have chosen to have blow jobs instead of waimpum as a monetary value.
As for your comment...why do you think that in every religion it is required to kneel before that God? Coincidence? I doubt it!
------------------
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
-=R a n d y=-

Beelzebub,
Damn, your reply brought me down, man. I had such high hopes...

Mistake number one... creating man while drunk and horny... *sigh*
God, you know damn well I had no choice but to make men think that YOU were in charge... I mean, how could they get MY work done if they spent all thier time whacking off to the religious idols?

Eidolon, so it was YOUR name I was screaming the other night... "Oh God..yess..yess..Oh GOD!!!

I'm still waiting for women across the planet to scream out, "Oh Sticky!" in the middle of sex, just because of the profound look of confusion on their partners' faces.
I mean, how do you respond to that? Is it a name? Is it an adjective? Is it insanity? A sign of the Apocolypse?

Oh yeah - look who's showed up.
The guy who couldn't even wrestle Utgard-Loki's GRANDMOTHER to the ground. Pretty tough there, Thor.
Done in by the serpent Jormungand, if I recall - by his BREATH, no less.
Oh yeah. You're a winner.
Just for record, all - Thor just posted, but then his post vanished. Understandably.
[This message has been edited by Beelzebub (edited 20 October 2000).]

What blasphemy is this? By BIFROST why doth these mortals pray to false gods and leave the mighty God of Thunder out in the cold.... By Odin's beard, I shall have to SMITE THEE with my mighty hammer!
So thee best burn several wolves at sacrifice to apease the mighty Thor!
And to you Beelzebubba...I have BIGGER HORNS THAN YOU!
------------------
MJOLNIR!!!!!
AIM:ThorHasABigHammr
[This message has been edited by The Mighty Thor! (edited 20 October 2000).]

What the fukc are all you talkin' about? I got so many followers...I mean, I got more followers than you ever thought about having! Yeah...and my followers are so good, I got like 50000000. It may only say that I got 2000000, but my folowers are so good that they COUNT like 5000000!
All you fucking gods are lame anyway...you do too many miracles. Yeah! You all suck! I am a real deity...and as a mnatter of fact I'm a PSYCHOLOGIST TOO!
Yeah, and all your holy texts are cut with smack and speed too!
[This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY JESUS (edited 20 October 2000).]