Dear Stasis

Hehe... would ya look at all these false gods?
All we need now is the Holy Spirit and we'll have a plethora of myths and legends!

dude stasis...the holy spirit is here, he's trying to get traded to the dark side
smile.gif

bc
------------------
bc-
**Proud to be an Official member of the Stuck-Up/8-Up Crew**
"Fuck PLUR! it's all about hardcore ass fucking!!"
We'll make great pets...

Believe in me and ye shall find peace.
Well.. ok.. not really... but plenty of fools seem to think so. I really get a kick out of that.

Holy Spirt.. quit mimicing the Holy Ghost...
"There can be only one!" oh wait.. shouldn't that be three?

Jesus where are the lotto numbers you promised me? you chincy bastard.
My faith is the size of a mustard seed and I still don't see any of this shit you're promising me!

I like all of this family turmoil, makes my job a whole lot easier.
Besides, most of you are already on the path to total and complete damnation. And at the rate you are all going, those that aren't on their way to my domain will soon be, because with all of the drugs, debauchery, sex, and violence...haha...you are all well on your way.
Jesus - First thing let me commend you on your teachings. WTF? That has to be one of the funniest damn things I have ever seen. You have a following so big...and for what?
You shouldn't even be on this board...and do you know why? Because you don't even exist! What a bunch of pathetic lemmings you have.
Everyone else...keep up the good work and I will see you soon.
------------------
Allow me to lay me healing hands upon the masses.

Beelzebub
You should recruit me from the losing team, beacuse I amthe only one who actually got anything done and kept our shit at least slightly organized.
You get two benefits from that:
1. A hard worker who lives in millions of hearts.
2. The losing team is bereft of the little bit of power and influence it had.
Think about it and let me know ok? I can send you a resume with over 7,000,000,000 references if you like.

This was just too friggen funny to read at 8:30am at work after not having anysleep.
=o) hehehe
rofl
------------------
~*P*L*U*R*R*~
Smoochies, Glitter and Lollies ~
~*Princess Jen
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

"Because you don't even exist!" - The Devil
Well if THAT'S not the pot calling the kettle black!!
"I can send you a resume with over 7,000,000,000 references if you like." - Holy Ghost
Yeah, it's just too bad that they are ALL already in Hell! Those are The Devil's people, you can't use them as references!
080.jpg

Okay Jesus -
So you and I cannot exist without eachother right?
Who has the most souls?
I do
Sure you may have more people that worship you on any given Sunday, but they remain faithful to you for about 2 hours. After that, they belong to me. Why? Because their is too much temptation that I put out in the world, and people can't resist!
I RULE THE WORLD!

Of course. Do I still have to spot you 5 strokes a side?
------------------
Allow me to lay me healing hands upon the masses.

Thos of you following this thread will notice that a certain sanitarium resident here believes himself to be "The Devil".
Rest assured, he is just a self-aggrandizing fake.
I, Beelzebub, am the Lord of the Flies (if the moniker didn't clue you all in already). Pay no head to "The Devil" as he will be returned to his padded room as soon as they discover he's found an Internet-accessible terminal.
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a little "peace action" I need to oversee in the middle east.
------------------
Evil: We're changing with the times.

go satan, go satan, it's your birthday.. whoop!!
gots to love that evil man..
satan 1, holy trinity 0
yours,
the femme
------------------
the extra M is for MmmMmmmm
Be Good!!!

I’m sorry to announce that this whole holy trinity thing isn’t working out for me anymore. So due to “creative differences” I’m breaking the band up and going solo. I’m tired of carrying those two slackers. Holy Ghost…what have you done for me lately? Jesus you did that whole cross deal and want a free ride for the rest of eternity. If it weren’t for being omnipotent you guys would make me sick.
As for the Devil what’s up man. How have things been hanging since I banished you from paradise to live in hell for all eternity? Hope you’re still not hot over that whole situation. As for the world my man, take it. Earth is the New Jersey of the universe and heaven is getting a little crowded too. I actually had to hire border patrol to keep all those damned souls from trying to sneak across from purgatory. You think California has it bad?
------------------
Over 7 Billion Served Daily

I'm sitting here in a comfortable chair made of baby seal-skin, sipping a Cognac, surrounded by female demons of exquisite proportions and extreme talent, essentially controlling the world - and you ask if I'm still miffed?
Oh yeah. Every day I regret not sitting bored on a cloud somewhere praising you.
I have to say thank you - you changed my life (and the course of the world) for the better when you booted my ass out.