• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Deadly Cheese Heroin

Animal Mother said:
They buy cheese don't they? lol
Well, benefit of the doubt I guess... could be they're lied to about this stuff (e.g. told it's real heroin) and have no perspective to figure out what it is/isn't. Then again, Latinos seem to be the ones most often selling the real stuff, at least in my area... so I don't know what's up with that.

I guess young + poor + desperate to get high could be the answer, rather than stupidity. Not being in that situation, all I can do is guess.

MDPVagrant said:
Well, benefit of the doubt I guess... could be they're lied to about this stuff (e.g. told it's real heroin) and have no perspective to figure out what it is/isn't. Then again, Latinos seem to be the ones most often selling the real stuff, at least in my area... so I don't know what's up with that.

I guess young + poor + desperate to get high could be the answer, rather than stupidity. Not being in that situation, all I can do is guess.

My point was that There are idiots everywhere.

kids are stupid do yall remember middle school? I saw people snort antibiotics to get "high". Dealersarelike yo thisshits awsome its always on the news it kills people it must be fucking strong lets do it. yea its stupid thats why your only gonna find middle schoolers doing it.

cheese addicts are now as common, and also just as laughable and impossible to take seriously, as those seeking help for marijuana addiction.

excuse me, but marijuana addiction is not "laughable and impossible to take seriously".. sure marijuana addiction is not nearly as serious as say opiate addiction, but it's still an addiction (a "real", physical one, not that "psychological addiction" BS) all the same and many many people have difficulty stopping their use. your statement shows a lot of ignorance and is totally against what this site is about. No drug addiction is harmless or laughable, and if someone truly wants help they should be fully supported, not ridiculed because the drug isn't "hardcore enough" in your eyes

Last edited:
^Yes, after a number of years of heavy smoking then being taken away from my supply, I did suffer some pretty nasty symptoms. I didn't think it could be THC to begin with because back then (the early 90s) people still said that there was no abstainance-syndrome. There is and it sucks. Couldn't sleep, felt lousy, drank like a fish...

drew345 said:
I saw people snort antibiotics to get "high".

At least one antibiotic DOES give a high if taken in big enough doses, but not sure about smoking it though. Has anyone actually pulled a cause of death for these cases? Antihistamines with opiates is a dangerous mix, but from the purity they are talking about, it seems unlikely that opiate OD could be the cause.

As for the name, jesus, who came up with that one? Smack-head, Coke-fiend and... Cheese-Board?

bowdenta said:
people actually pay that

used to be half that but people got popped and the market restructured

wait no drug pricing!

oh wait nevermind not in the nazi land of DC

and lorcets used to be 2 but i think we're in the middle of another restructuring

well it depends on who you know

i can get lorcets for 2 now, where i used to pay 3 (woohoo big price break)
and i used to pay 40 or 50 for a duece( 2 ozs) of lean, but now i can get it for 20 or 30.

still not cheap, but its better than paying more

although i usually just chill with my weed and beer

frizzantik said:
excuse me, but marijuana addiction is not "laughable and impossible to take seriously".. sure marijuana addiction is not nearly as serious as say opiate addiction, but it's still an addiction (a "real", physical one, not that "psychological addiction" BS) all the same and many many people have difficulty stopping their use. your statement shows a lot of ignorance and is totally against what this site is about. No drug addiction is harmless or laughable, and if someone truly wants help they should be fully supported, not ridiculed because the drug isn't "hardcore enough" in your eyes

Ay it was just a joke. To me, as daily weed smoker of many yrs whose stopped n started before, weed addiction IS hard to take serious in my eyes. whatever diffrent strokes n so on. dont take offense just cuz i dont view it as serious or severe as crack meth or heroin addiction n thats just real talk so i aint gonna change my view. Thinkin like that is what gave us all those "addictions" like cell phone addiction, shopping addiction, addicted to playing with their dog, addiction to drinking orange juice, and etc. I aint sayin weed smokin is on the same level just that its a few steps away. and that aint "whats harder" or whatever cuz everyone got their own struggle. i just think that if you dont draw a line somewhere then anything can be a addiction and it starts to mean alot less once everyone got one, u feel what im sayin?

Anywys, not tryna go off on it and make it into a debate. my point is, dont even begin to act like "cheese" addiction is the same as doin real dope, thats all. Yep it might be heroin in there, but like i said before, thats like a kid that snorts full grams of "coke" that is really just 20mg of cocaine and the rest a inactive powder cut. you might be still doin cocaine, but its 2% coke. at that point i think its safe to say that its pretty much bullshit.

One says "fuckdick", the other retorts with "dickfuck"... is this English!? :D

Hell nah I aint said dickfuck. I just quoted his intriguing combination of swears.

This cheese heroin business is old news. i remember back when i was in highschool (7 years ago) i saw on channel 1 (lol anyone have to watch it too?) a story about kids in south texas snorting heroin called chiba. and they said it was black tar mixed with pills to make it snortable.

it seems like now a days its getting so much media attention its getting blown out of proprtion. what they dont say is how the kids are using other drugs on top of the "cheese", i have even heard about cheese on the local talk radio station.

i agree, medicine cabinet, all they talk about is how the kids died from cheese even though i bet it was mostly from the other drugs and the mixture of drugs.

Most of the cheese deaths were because of APAP overdoses. To die from the heroin in cheese youd probably have to do over 2 grams in the a short time. And by the time you get a deadly amount of heroin (200mg of pure heroin for non tolerant users) you'd have massive amounts of APAP...these kids were just trying to get a high and realized it wasnt doing it for them. They just kept doing more and more saying what the fuck nothing happenin' and eventually died. But people in texas (like myself) will know what theyre doing...Cheese has really effed up the market around here but if youre not buying from some shady dude in highschool you're probabaly safe. A lot of the heroin of higher quality around here is still cut with diphenhydramine or dormin.

lacey k said:
and kills the itch to start.....

That's always why I'd assumed people did it, it just seems obvious. Shit I even had no idea it potentiated dope as well

frizzantik said:

marijuana is ONLY addictive to those with addictive personalities. just cause you have withdrawal symptoms for a couple days doesn't classify it as addictive. why do you think 1/3 of americans SMOKED marijuana. i doubt they had to go to rehab to "kick the habit". 8)

The new issue of the Microgram includes results of the lab analysis of 15 samples of "cheese":

hxxp://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0607/mg0607.html

Url modified to prevent direct linking.

No wonder I have a hard time finding tar around here, all that shit is being turned in to crap.

This might not be worth bumping this thread for, but its sure as hell not worth starting a new one either.

I'm reviewing this drug/alcohol education website for my school, a top-ranked UC (University of California), they're paying me well for only 2-3 hours of work.
Browsing through as I'm supposed to do while my time is logged, I naturally went to the heroin section, and milk shot out my nose as I read this:

"Different forms of heroin:
The most common form of heroin is a powder with a color that ranges from white to yellow to brown; sometimes it is also sold as a black sticky substance known as “black tar heroin”. It can be injected directly into the bloodstream, snorted, or smoked. Heroin is often cut with other substances. The most common form of use by college students today is to snort a mixture of heroin and over-the-counter medicine, referred to by the slang term “cheese.” "

Let me reiterate this:
"The most common form of use by college students today is to snort a mixture of heroin and over-the-counter medicine, referred to by the slang term “cheese.” "

According to this, cheese isn't just in our elementary schools and middle schools - ITS IN OUR COLLEGES!!! Run for your lives!!!

God damn, what a joke.

Once a long time ago some, what we thought was fake at the time, heroin was going around. A while ago a friend realized it must have been this "cheese". It came from a regular dealer too. Needless to say it was none too pleasant. No dope could be felt, if there was even any in it. The whole group was pissed off, withdrawing, and high on some sedative, the diphenhydramine I guess. It was not a fun day.

Pingu said:
"A double whammy -- you're getting two downers at once," says Dallas police detective Monty Moncibais. "If you take the body and you start slowing everything down, everything inside your body, eventually you're going to slow down the heart until it stops and, when it stops, you're dead."

what a scientific nonsense explanation that only you can hear from a police officer or a health volunteer or some kinda people like those

by the way diphenhydramine and h, what a brilliant idea, poor kids rip