• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Deadly Cheese Heroin

Alright, I found that article I mentioned earlier.

Deaths.
Because each county has its own medical examiner or justices of the peace to sign death
certificates, there is no real¿time centralized reporting of death data. The press has published
various numbers, and the Dallas County Medical Examiner at the end of March, 2007, reported no
deaths in 2005 involving heroin+diphenhydramine+acetaminophen. There were two deaths
involving this combination of drugs in 2006, and none as of the end of March, 2007. The Dallas
Medical Examiner is reexamining the death data to determine the number of deaths involving
heroin and other substances.

Poison Control Center Cases.
The Texas Poison Control Centers data on human exposure to
heroin, acetaminophen, and diphenhydramine in combination show one case in 1998, four in 2001,
one in 2002, two in 2003, one in 2004, none in 2005, and 10 in 2006. Between 1998 and 2005, the
age range was 17¿36, average 21.6 years. and during this period, there was one case in Dallas
and one in adjoining Cooke County. The other cases were spread around the state in Corpus
Christi, Amarillo, and Lubbock. The exposure reason for seven of the 1998¿2005 cases was
intentional, suspected suicide. The 10 cases in 2006 were all in Dallas and ages ranged from 13¿
48. Average was 21.1 years, but six of the cases were teenagers, with a 13 year old, two 14 year
olds, one 15, and one 16. Seven of the 2006 cases were male. Eight of the 10 cases were
intentional abuse.
In 2007, four cases had been reported to poison control centers through March (reporting may be
incomplete). Of these, ages ranged from 11¿18, average of average age of 14.5. Two of the cases
were from Dallas, one from Denton County, and one from Hockley County, which is west of
Lubbock. Three of four cases were males. Intentional abuse was the exposure reason for the four
cases to date in 2007. No deaths were reported in any of the poison control center cases between
1998 and March, 2007.

http://www.utexas.edu/research/cswr/gcattc/documents/cheeseheroin5-2-07.pdf

fasteddie said:
Wow...that must be some survey you ran.

The majority of people who make statements like that are boneheads.

A lack of smilies makes sarcasm a lot harder to detect. My studies , the same ones that showed me that many people in texas are stupid, also show that your sarcasm detector aint workin today.

(That statement was in a friendly tone just reminding you that i was jokin around. Joke joke.)

yea... my apologies. that was the morning after a little coke binge

i was in a pissy mood. sorry guys

retarded people are everywhere lacey, and you're not exactly the spokesperson for the MENSA

whats the deal with people liking antihistamines with their opiates here (codeine w/ promethazine syrup or sizzurp is all the rage)

I guess it potentiates the depressive effects, but for 30 bucks, id rather take 10 lorcets than an oz of lean

bowdenta said:
retarded people are everywhere lacey, and you're not exactly the spokesperson for the MENSA

whats the deal with people liking antihistamines with their opiates here (codeine w/ promethazine syrup or sizzurp is all the rage)

I guess it potentiates the depressive effects, but for 30 bucks, id rather take 10 lorcets than an oz of lean

Aint exactly the spokesperson for mensa...Wow, since when did it become popular to be a judgemental prick to others who never said a word against you? Lemme know what you based your evaluation off of friend. Id love to know the way you decide someone aint intelligent and the way I fit into your lil criteria.

Whatever yo, whatever your shining standard of intelligence is, Im sorry if i dont fit that, but I dont know where the hell you get off sayin some shit like that when im simply commening on the fuckin stupidity of TWO PERCENT HEROIN mixed with cough medication. Its fucking stupid. IF you dont think I got a right to say that because you happen to think my intelligence dont compare to your brain-explodingly immense level of brilliance, Well, suck a dick , Pardon my french. Dont be fooled I aint no fuckin dummy, but think whatever you want.

Anyways, whats the deal with people liking antihistamines with their opiates? Maybe cuz it potentiates it, and makes the high stronger, and kills the itch to start.....Take 10 lorcets...And then some benadryls with it to make the high better, shit.

lacey k said:
Aint exactly the spokesperson for mensa...Wow, since when did it become popular to be a judgemental prick to others who never said a word against you? Lemme know what you based your evaluation off of friend. Id love to know the way you decide someone aint intelligent and the way I fit into your lil criteria. blah blah blah

im from texas, and unlike you, ive been on a plane and made my way to jersey. let me be clear - the illegal mexicans with no education are better spoken than those guidos

and as far as criteria for intelligence goes, lets set readability of posts as the standard. you have two major problems when you post. they are way too long, and they make no sense. write in english for christ sakes

Aw, hes mad that i said bad shit about texas, now i get it . I take it back, can i still have a cookie?

haha lacey ^^ dont fuck with texas! haha

Im so sick of this cheese 'epidemic'. Can we go back to bitching about cough syrup again?

bowdenta said:

i find that to be true. i get lean only on certain occasions

"Dad of a teenager who died says: "All it takes is once""

wierd quote...is he implying that this was his son first batch of heroin?

I jus noticed that now, is that a typo or do ppl actually pay that for a oz of syrup. Anytime i got it the shit been free of like 10 bucks a bottle. no one wants it. Daym. Not tryna take the tread off topic farther but holy shit that is weak...How could u even get high off a oz of lean

people actually pay that

used to be half that but people got popped and the market restructured

wait no drug pricing!

oh wait nevermind not in the nazi land of DC

and lorcets used to be 2 but i think we're in the middle of another restructuring

i'm from texas and i have actually tried this drug before like once or twice. it is not deadly at all nor is it really addicting. i know someone who did this drug everyday for a year then stopped and never had ANY withdrawals. the media are blowing this whole thing out of proportion b/c it has heroin(oh no not that) in it. all of the ppl that died were doing other drugs with the cheese at the same time like methamphetamine, alcohol, cocaine, etc.. and when the cops found out what drugs they did and found a tiny bit of heroin in their system with the other drugs, they just had to say that the kids died from only heroin cause its a deadly,horrible,very addicting drug, not. real heroin is addicting and can be deadly but cheese heroin is not at all. the only reason this became so popular is b/c in the area where this came from there is alot of black tar heroin and kids wanted to try it but didnt want to shoot it up and probably didnt know that u could smoke it and wanted to find a way to snort it and decided to cut it with pills to snort it. and some of the other ppl on here need to stop dissing texas b/c of a few couple of kids here doing stupid shit. most ppl that do heroin in texas know what they are doing and if they do it, they shoot it or smoke it.

they should just send those kids over here to jersey and have them shoot dope from newark... cheese epidemic solved.

i'm so sick of hearing about this shit. I feel sorry for kids getting ripped off for tylenol and probabaly a few pinches of powder out of a crushed oxycontin...

It sounds nothing like some hybrid-heroin created by evil mexican gangbangers... it sounds like someone trying to cut his pills and make more money

Dj your comment was brillant...I had a good laugh. ya it sounds like just a shitty cut and there dieing from the couch medicine put in it? so what there either trying to mix a DMX high with a heroin one but its just killing them in some situations.

jersey drape said:
they should just send those kids over here to jersey and have them shoot dope from newark... cheese epidemic solved.

We have a winner! These kids are doin the equivalent of sippin a half a smirnoff ice when they could be hittin the 151 over here.

So they made a drug that is cheap and gets people using heroin at a much younger age? Sounds brilliant to me. Damn right, it came from Texas.

The majority of kids who use this are from south dallas. ( Latino )

You have those people in your states as well, Jackasses.

^^ WTF, are Latino kids dumber or something? Don't know what Benadryl is? I mean, the idea is goddamn stupid, and so are the people who buy this crap, sorry.

P.S. chrisinabox makes some sense, but it's still stupid. "Mix it with pills to snort it," as if pills were eminently THE snortable drug form? STUPID...

MDPVagrant said:
^^ WTF, are Latino kids dumber or something? Don't know what Benadryl is? I mean, the idea is goddamn stupid, and so are the people who buy this crap, sorry.

They buy cheese don't they? lol