• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Dead mans pills u.k. - i.d. help

I remember the best Wirral episode I ever heard was a local young entrepreneur robbing a Greggs (already an extremely Birkenhead thing to do) while stark bollocko naked from the waist down. Wearing a jacket, trainees on his feet but, what, just forgot to put his trackie bottoms on?

Moved back home to the proper side of the river shortly after hearing that story. Much better class of yobbo in Liverpool.

I used to work in a nursing home in the mid 2000s and there was one resident who had been there long enough to be part of the furniture. In ten years in healthcare he's the only person I ever encountered or even heard of being on any kind of barbiturate - bright orange capsules if I recall. Likely been on them so long nobody dared switch him to anything else - probably 30 years at least.

Always been intrigued by barbiturates but obviously never had the chance. Might check the markets one day...

Wow them tuinals are mint
Are 3 all together, with a 300mg pregablin on top of my 80mg methadone.

The barbs are lovely, like a benzo feeling but diffrent, would felt reccomend. Still typing with one,she and wobbly now. They gave me loooads.of energy like Benson do (ADHD), And I ate loads of scran aswell.

Defo taking these again =)
You got lucky, I am shocked they worked after over 45 years.

They have a very narrow therapeutic window, I don't see why they might still be prescribed. Unless under exceptional cases, I know phenobarbital is still the barb of choice from certain tapering forums

I used to work in a nursing home in the mid 2000s and there was one resident who had been there long enough to be part of the furniture. In ten years in healthcare he's the only person I ever encountered or even heard of being on any kind of barbiturate - bright orange capsules if I recall. Likely been on them so long nobody dared switch him to anything else - probably 30 years at least.

Always been intrigued by barbiturates but obviously never had the chance. Might check the markets one day...
No barbies have ever been available on any market I've seen

They're really not as good as they used to be for rare / obscure drugs