• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Dead mans pills u.k. - i.d. help

Anyone heard from Junco? Last post was about a week after this apparent windfall, timing looks shady as frig! Seems he's fairly local to me too.

Anyone heard from Junco? Last post was about a week after this apparent windfall, timing looks shady as frig!
No, but hopefully it's nothing bad.

From his low post count since his join date 2 and a bit years ago it looks like he only visited / posted sporadically?

Maybe every time he came accros some interesting finds!

The shadiest timing I've seen in recent times on EADD has been Forever Changes with his fucked up on a massive dose of Zolpidem thread, only to never be seen or heard from again. Not going to say any more than that, in case it's some kind of bad omen, or bad supersition to say such things. Or just bad form, at the very least.

Interesting to note that their are some real old school BLers.

Yeah - maybe you have a good time and maybe you won't - but you will never KNOW.

Along with barbs, the UK had Heminevrin (clomethiazole) which were called 'duck eggs' and two of those and it's 'see you in eight hours.

REALLY dangerous stuff. How come we survived?

Last edited:
It might not even have been inflated or on the water.....I always found that as long as you didn't mix with booze and you weren't an arse it turned out fine

Words to live by, man.

Traffic lights, Reds, yellows, jelly bellys, duck eggs, mandes, blues and brummis - treated with respect, you get a time-out on life. Take with booze and it's the end.

Apparently pyeyzolam and pynazolam are both about to hit the market - both are lovely in their own ways and much safer than those old CNS depressants... unless you mix 'em with booze.

Mogadon aka moggies/Nitrazepam are the bees fckn knees man
Closest buzz to gell filled temazepam/jellies you can get imho. Moggies Iv always known are huge round tabs. We used to call them bin lids but I think the septic tanks use the name for some kind of painkiller. I would sell my right nut for real jellies

The Wirral is old school. I have family in Port Sunlight.

Lovely place. If you get lost and ask a guy for directions, he will invariably use pubs as landmarks, if you ask a lady, it's (almost) invariably churches used as landmarks. Got to love the people.

BTW I've just remembered a really unusual sedative/hypnotic that was prescribed in the UK until 1996 and to the best of my knowledge is legal EVERWHERE. That medicine is called Trancopal (chlormezanone).

Now chlormezanone IS chiral but as far as I can tell, it was only sold as the racemate

Their was some research carried out on the resolved compound (I suggest to find out which was more active and which was more toxic) BUT since it didn't reappear on the shelves (and the enantiopure compound COULD be patented), I can only presume the results were not too good.

I guess it's closest in nature to carisoprodal and medicines of that kidney.

It was being produced in a HUGE scale in China, last time I looked. But legal status comes second to safety, so anyone tasting - know the risks.

Da Fuck!!!!!???????

I'd NEVE|R take something out a bottle that looked like that, you must be fucking Insane to take that stuff.

Why? That's how UK prescriptions were supplied back then.

While barbiturates don't last forever, if kept somewhere cool, dark and most importantly, dry, they aren't going to undergo more than slight degradation. Nothing toxic is formed.

It's Tuinal itself that requires careful use. It's not like benzos - if you take 10, you won't lose a few days, you will lose your life.

Da Fuck!!!!!???????

I'd NEVE|R take something out a bottle that looked like that, you must be fucking Insane to take that stuff.
I'm younger than that bottle and even I don't look as fresh as that label! I dare say 40 years at the back of a cupboard would have you in a similar condition too. 😂

In other words, yes, I'd neck them too...

Well won't you blow me down if it isn't still a chemist! Wonder if I could pick up the repeat prescription?!🤤

Screenshot-20240305-185614.png

@For_All_Seasons - mate, in The Wirral, anything is possible. Could be that a bottle of Tuinal has been passed down through generations of pharmacist waiting for 'the second coming'.

I would think less of the OP if they DIDN'T try it.

@For_All_Seasons - mate, in The Wirral, anything is possible. Could be that a bottle of Tuinal has been passed down through generations of pharmacist waiting for 'the second coming'.

I would think less of the OP if they DIDN'T try it.

I lived and worked on the woolyback side of the Mersey for a couple of years.

Not saying it's a weird place but my flatmate was well known in the area for taking her pet goat for early morning walks...