• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Day 5 off of suboxone and to be honest it is not as bad as everyone says (SUBJECTIVE)

No shit thats physical wds but 24 days is a long time brotha especially if you tapered properly. How long and how much tex were you taking? And when you made the jump what was your dose at? Everyone acts different to bupe, never in my life have i seen a drug that varies from person to person as bupe does

i jumped off at 0.5mg daily

KRATOM IS FUCKING AMAZING. 10 gs lasted me 24 hours... I wasnt high at any point but not sick at all!

KRATOM IS FUCKING AMAZING. 10 gs lasted me 24 hours... I wasnt high at any point but not sick at all!

great glad that is working, what type did you get? Do you plan to tapper with it or use it as a substitute?

UPDATE Day 9: Wow can't believe I just typed day 9! How fast it goes by, seems just like yesterday I was jumping. Went out to friends house last night and managed to stay positive, and awake! I stayed up til midnight, which is crazy for me because I have been going to bed at 8pm most nights, just because I had not been sleeping very well and by 8pm I am usually exhausted. I FINALLY GOT SOME GOOD SLEEP LAST NIGHT! I remember waking up once and seeing the light outside my window and could not believe I slept w/o waking up til the morning, this is a first since day 1. Going camping with friends today and tomorrow for a hike. I was a little worried about going out with friends just because energy can be so up and down, but I forced myself to go and guess what, it was not that bad! Had a couple glasses of wine, smoked a little and felt great! My dealer call me yesterday and asked if he wanted me to pick up anything for me, I can't tell you how nice it was to say NO, very liberating! It's been over 2 years since I have not been worried about having enough sub's to make it through the weeks.

Well ive read from a lot of people that it doesnt really matter what kind of kratom you use when detoxing/tapering... but I have to disagree... I am sure quality varies big time, vendor to vendor.. I did as much research as I could.. and I think I payed on the higher end for 50 grams.. but it is very effective considering my opiate tolerance/experience/history.

Super Green Bali RESERVE is what I ordered... its apparently this vendors fastest selling product.. and is only 5% more than regular super green bali. I believe the reserve has somethign to do with the stem content/size of the leaves..

I used approximately 7 grams this morning at 9:45 am... and its 10:41 now.. and I feel great... almost too good.. im not "high" but im nearing the itchy point.. so .. that means im using too much imo...

Im gonna keep dosing twice a day but try out 3.5 grams morn/ngiht for the next 3 days. then go down to 2.5 grams morning and night. (If my body really has a problem going that fast, I may re-evaluate...) I planned on using the kratom for only a week... but... im not sure yet..

Sex drive is going crazy now that im off the subutex.... (went WAY too crazy on benzos this week.. thankfully my doc hooked up 30 ativans so I wont withdrawl my ass off until I get my xanax (family member hooks me up twice a month)

My girl is stressed at the moment though so I haven't gotten adequate loving.. :( lol.

poor me..

Weed is helping big time ... late at night and early in the morn especially.

Well ive read from a lot of people that it doesnt really matter what kind of kratom you use when detoxing/tapering... but I have to disagree... I am sure quality varies big time, vendor to vendor.. I did as much research as I could.. and I think I payed on the higher end for 50 grams.. but it is very effective considering my opiate tolerance/experience/history.

Super Green Bali RESERVE is what I ordered... its apparently this vendors fastest selling product.. and is only 5% more than regular super green bali. I believe the reserve has somethign to do with the stem content/size of the leaves..

I used approximately 7 grams this morning at 9:45 am... and its 10:41 now.. and I feel great... almost too good.. im not "high" but im nearing the itchy point.. so .. that means im using too much imo...

Im gonna keep dosing twice a day but try out 3.5 grams morn/ngiht for the next 3 days. then go down to 2.5 grams morning and night. (If my body really has a problem going that fast, I may re-evaluate...) I planned on using the kratom for only a week... but... im not sure yet..

Yes I know this kind, it's the same that my friend swears by. She get's it overnight for 100 dollars, not sure the quantity though. Well good I hope that taper works for you, I know it will, really it's just up to you.

Went camping as I said earlier and felt great the whole time, I really think i am way over the hump and feeling really normal finally! I think exercise is key to this and is why I have been able to "bounce back" so fast. And yes it's so weird how the sex drive goes to zero when on Subs!!

I'm 6 days out from my last dose. Woke up feeling great today! I only did a week on subs, after 2 years on pills, so I feel pretty lucky. I'm guessing it gets way harder if you've been on em longer

lol @ the compression stockings.

I can just imagine the thousands of men addicts that are going through withdrawls, trying out nylons at the womens department.

But seriously, I agree with what the OP has stated. I used to be a hard core junkie myself so the subs WD is a cake walk compared to some of the harder ones. Getting out of the house and sweating helps, this feels good even for a sober person, it's just how the body is designed. I've been "sober" on subs for three years now. During those three years I quit subs twice. The WDs and post withdrawls for 1-2 months aren't bad. The scarriest part here _which most people don't ever mention_ is just how easy it is... So you tell yourself it's alright to relapse on something else because I can always go through subs, and then it's withdrawls, and get right back here.

lol @ the compression stockings.

I can just imagine the thousands of men addicts that are going through withdrawls, trying out nylons at the womens department.

But seriously, I agree with what the OP has stated. I used to be a hard core junkie myself so the subs WD is a cake walk compared to some of the harder ones. Getting out of the house and sweating helps, this feels good even for a sober person, it's just how the body is designed. I've been "sober" on subs for three years now. During those three years I quit subs twice. The WDs and post withdrawls for 1-2 months aren't bad. The scarriest part here _which most people don't ever mention_ is just how easy it is... So you tell yourself it's alright to relapse on something else because I can always go through subs, and then it's withdrawls, and get right back here.

Haha, your prob right on the compression stockings, men start cross dressing for help with WD's! As if your wife or girlfriend did not thing you were crazy enough now your throwing stockings into the mix.

Well folks it's day 11 I think, kinda lost count there! I feel 100 percent normal! No Paws yet, and I hope with exercise and healthy eating that won't happen. Having been hanging with friends and sleeping like a baby, so glad to be back to normal! Yesterday was the first day I had any cravings. I don't know for what but, weather it was for subs or oxy or even an upper, I think I was just board!! I have to remind myself how nice it is to feel normal but also how far I have come to get here (even though it was not that bad, I still don't want to live it again).

I hope I have offered some insight to those trying to quit and a positive note on the whole experience in general. While I was in the mix some days were longer then others, but looking back on it, even only after 11 days, It seems like such a short period of time of feeling tiered and having trouble sleeping, in trade of getting clean. Now I just need to focus on the future, and try like hell not to go back to where I was.

Good luck to all of you!! I hope your detox is as uneventful as mine! <3

Well... I ran out of kratom at 8 am this morning.. (Had probably only half a gram this morning. I ordered more on Saturday but it was too late for it to ship that day. Im stuck waiting until Wed for more stuff. Im already feeling shitty.. but its not ridiculous.... I feel pretty similar to how I was before the kratom... maybe 5-10% improvement..

after I tough out this wait for the kratom im gonna plan an awesome taper.

i was in a 28 day treatment facility for a HUGE H habit...they put me on a 14 day subutex taper ( 8-8-8-8-8-6-6-6-4-4-4-2-2-2) and it wasn't much fun but it was nothing compared to the dope sickness. the first week off the subutex i didnt feel very good...was extremely lethargic and had absolutely NO energy or motivation to do anything but sit around trying to sleep because i couldn't get any at night time. I get extremely bad restless legs in w/d's and coming off the subutex..would be mostly ok during the day but my legs would start kicking bad at night time for some reason and would toss and turn ALL night..lucky to get 2 or 3 hours of sleep. I will say though, that once i got back home...i started sleeping ok. after the first week off subutex...i felt, for the most part, pretty decent. was just the lack of sleep. so yeah..its not much fun, but its certainly bearable whereas the H w/d's are not bearable at ALL.

People keep saying kratom does not help until 3 weeks after stopping sub, and then you need to take kratom for 6 months or so/over to purge out the bup, then deal with kratom withdrawals which can mimic opiate and methadone withdrawals, and mentally suboxone withdrawals, so I don't know if it;s worth it..I may just do the Naltrexone and Iboga route.

I plan to use kratom for a month.. hopefully that will be long enough...

Well... ive had nothing today.. and dont feel horrible.. yet.. hope things stay this way.

I plan to use kratom for a month.. hopefully that will be long enough...

Well... ive had nothing today.. and dont feel horrible.. yet.. hope things stay this way.

I'm telling you, after a few days of no sub it gets so much better, If you can deal with 5 days then you are over the hump and will start to feel better everyday!! You may even find that you can deal with it and not have to do the kratom.

I just feel completely cold if I get off buprenorphine. And I've been on it 6 years at 2mg (rectal though) a day mostly.

I just feel completely cold if I get off buprenorphine. And I've been on it 6 years at 2mg (rectal though) a day mostly.

Yes for the first few days I get this as well, blood pressure medication can help greatly with this