• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Day 5 - CT Fentanyl

Be careful as you get more and more past withdrawal because I find the first 3-4 months just as difficult as the 1st 7 days. When you don't exactly feel like your withdrawing but you sure as fuck dont feel normal, mood swings, insomnia, moments of returned withdrawal symptoms, anhedonia, Melloncollie , brain fog, anxiety, ntermixed with moments of joy and euphoria. It's a rollercoaster for sure.

Be careful as you get more and more past withdrawal because I find the first 3-4 months just as difficult as the 1st 7 days. When you don't exactly feel like your withdrawing but you sure as fuck dont feel normal, mood swings, insomnia, moments of returned withdrawal symptoms, anhedonia, Melloncollie , brain fog, anxiety, ntermixed with moments of joy and euphoria. It's a rollercoaster for sure.
mentally, yeah it is a rollercoaster. i’m just choosing to try to stay positive and find happiness in the little things 🥺 my girlfriend is over today and we’re just hanging around. about to bloody starve because we’ve got no groceries but things are going well :) the sun has been out recently too which is pretty lovely. i’ve been tired of all the rain here in the southeast 😔
things are going good though! how’re you holding up mate?

good day everyone! still going strong! just finished picking up some ciggies from the corner shop & just finished cleaning up the entire house! swept, mopped, dusted everything with some lovely lemon-scented pinesol, washed & dried a few loads of clothes, put up a new shelf in the living room and put ALL of my DVD collection on it, made some steak + baked potatoes for supper, & so much more that i won’t bore you guys with. mowed the lawn yesterday & did some super lovely landscaping stuff around the yard, cut down a lot of boxes that were piled up from amazon \ fedex, put some flea medication on all of my kitties, and have just been a productive little bee.

it’s starting to get pretty warm down here in south carolina - which i have mixed feelings about. incredible swimming weather, and to do really anything outdoors - just the humidity is going to kick in & that makes summer’s in SC absolutely dreadful. i’m probably going to grab a bottle of wine & bike down to the local creek and go for a swim. chain smoke some cigarettes, get some more sunlight, and soak up the fresh water. i feel extremely blessed to live so far out in the countryside, residing in a pretty good-sized log cabin, and to have helpful neighbors. together we all make for an incredible community. all of us will be starting our summer garden soon, which gets me all excited and happy - i’ll be growing cucumbers (mainly for salads & to can some homemade dill pickles), tomatoes for my mum, some strawberries, squash, habanero, bell, & banana peppers, watermelon, cantaloupe, & MAYBE some green beans. don’t know what the neighbors will be planting, but i do know the barter game will be fucking HARD. i’ll have 4 baskets at least of all sorts of vegetables. let the summertime commence!

love you all, let me know how you’re all doing!

xoxo jon

Just caught up on all your posts. Glad you're feeling better my friend! Reading about your experience reminds me of my first few weeks off the junk and how shit and emotional but also happy it was. A whirlwind of emotions. Goosebumps over nothing all the time, crying, laughing, all of the above lol

Your posts have made me happy I hope you can keep at it and continue to be a light to whoever crosses your path (and your kitties!) Cheers buddy

mentally, yeah it is a rollercoaster. i’m just choosing to try to stay positive and find happiness in the little things 🥺 my girlfriend is over today and we’re just hanging around. about to bloody starve because we’ve got no groceries but things are going well :) the sun has been out recently too which is pretty lovely. i’ve been tired of all the rain here in the southeast 😔
things are going good though! how’re you holding up mate?
I'm doing well. Wed will make 3 weeks. I've been taking kratom last couple of days. Did a job and picked up some cash yesterday, which will help for spending money when I fly to Colombia, for 2 weeks, on Sunday. Should be a nice end of withdrawal vacation. I sure hope the jacuzzi at the hotel works.

that’s incredible man 🥺 congrats on 3 weeks <3
I'm doing well. Wed will make 3 weeks. I've been taking kratom last couple of days. Did a job and picked up some cash yesterday, which will help for spending money when I fly to Colombia, for 2 weeks, on Sunday. Should be a nice end of withdrawal vacation. I sure hope the jacuzzi at the hotel works.