• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Day 5 after bad acid trip

If you want to sleep, take 2 grams of cannabis cook them in an aluminium foil in a small oven at 240F to 270F for an hour and a half, then you can either caps it or make food with it by extracting the cannabinoids in oil or butter and use it in a small reciepe that would give you enough food to eat in 1 time. So 2 grams of cannabis orally will make you sleep for sure, if 2g feels too high for you then you can lower, I just know that 2 grams will FOR SURE make you sleep if you have no or low tolerance, I think even moderate tolerance.

Also to optimize absorbtion take tums before eating it, and pepcid is even better as it contains a H2 antagonist which secretes acid grastric in your stomach (acid gastric is what destroys cannabinoids in your stomach) If you want you can also buy the H2 antagonist and tums seperately and take them together taking the H2 antagonist at least 2 hours before cannabis and tums 30 mins before eating it. Them more you take of them the more you will absorb cannabis. I also read on NCBI that black tea is good too to increase absorbtion.

Cannabis has some anti-psychotic activity which can help get back to reality faster and has anti-anxiety effect along with BIG sedative effect. To me Cannabis is the best treatment for psychedelic trauma.