Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Danny Dyer

Just watched "Human Traffic" (because he was in it). Wow, he was young and skinny then.

Anyway, the whole movie is a blatant, disgusting commercial for drugs that has little to do with reality. How stupid do they think we are? Patronising.

The only really good part was when he was on Ecstacy and you got to see his cum-face. Almost gave me an orgasm.

Shit, there's been no more dreamly visits by DD, and this fucking sucks as I like him so much. How can you not like him?

I don't care that he's a bit of a clown as he's so likeable in all the ways that matter.

People just need to understand that he's in a bit of a state of arrested development. Or, mentally like a child, when he's a grown man. That's why he makes a fool of himself trying to be grown-up all the time.

No, looking back at earlier years I actually think I prefer the young Nick Cotton. At least no one can say he wasn't a hard cunt. And not boring like most guys.

Also, one of my best boyfriends was a sociopath (though not as bad as that).

It was this that won me over - I like how he says "So I kicked his head in".

Last edited:
You have unusual taste in men.

You said one of your best boyfriends was a sociopath...

I'm not sure how that's possible.
Do you know what a sociopath is?

What do you look for in a man?

(The acting in that clips was absolutely horrendous.
The guy asking the questions doesn't blink once.
Do you actually watch that shit?)

^ he's a walking joke in the UK. Don't worry, no one really takes him seriously
this.
How can he not make you laugh?
because different people find different things funny. a very straightforward concept.
How can you not like him?
because different people find different things enjoyable. a very straightforward concept.

he was good in human traffic.

alasdair

You have unusual taste in men.

Did anyone actually take that seriously?

No, he's 100% rotten (though lovely actor), but it was a good scene and someone who's even more extreme than me interests me.

It doesn't matter so much what they're like, as long as they don't bore me.

No, Danny Dyer is very stimulating. He's like a child in a man's body, and kind of like a court-jester, but it's hard not to like him.

Maybe if I could, but I only dreamt of him that one time. I have a usual set of guys (exs etc.) I have dreams about.

you seen severance love? thought he was well good in that which was odd cause usually his actings pretty dire

god hes a funny fukin mug, seems smarter than ya think after readin all them twits of his

I can't really buy him in those gangster flicks as he seems so inherently harmless so it comes accross pretty contrived.

I like himd in Human Traffic, when he was young and charming, but it's mostly in interviews and documentaries when he can be himself he's really worth watching.

He seems more of an idiot/savant for sure, and especially gifted with humour, but utimately I think it's his good heart that really comes through.

By the way, this was the last guy I was involved with, so you can get an idea of what I go for.

image01.jpg

Had to put it to an end before Christmas, after going on and off for 2 years.

Nothing the matter with him, very pure and pious, and perfect in every sense. Very good heart.

(Didn't matter in any way he was a Muslim)

But I just couldn't get really into it and just ended up stringing him along for too long. I wasn't really in the mood for it and I could never really find it in myself to return his feelings (especially not giving him a family).

I'm obviously not fit for any kind of emotional involvement when I am like that.

I´m sorry to hear that. I suppose we know what´s best to ourselves. And sometimes we have to love us more than the one we are with. Quite a tough decision though as it´s difficult to be alone. I hate being alone despite my complicated relationship

I just don't want anyone who wants to get married and have children in any sense. My uncle just asked me if I shouldn't settle down with a guy soon, and I said, no, that just goes to hell. And he said "You should find yourself a dumb one".

I hadn't really thought of it like that. Maybe that works for men. But obviously not that well for him.

Anyway, he was so pure, he was just pretending to drink from an alcoholic drink.