• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dangers Mixing MDMA with LSD - Level 4

Dude, seriously now.
You just said that if I take enough drugs I will gain the ability to move objects with my mind.
I don't even now what to say to that.

Yes, I see what you mean, but in a 2 drug combo it would not be my choice.
And I think it gives too much of the rose tinted glasses for qualifying, what makes it therapeutic in some situations makes it not suited to this particular one.
I didn't say it shulgin did and it truly is possible a true plus four is extremly rare shulgin only ever had two in his entire life.

Well ok, he said it first but you said it too.

That makes two of you saying that they if you take enough drugs you will gain the ability to move objects with your mind.
Not sure if you are serious but if you are go tell people that they should take loads of drugs and they can be like Jean Grey.

If Shulgin had 2 then I agree, ++++ are rare for him.

It is entirely possible reality is infinite, but this is talking you do 300 heroic doses over your life span and never a true plus four experince. Or you could hit a combo of salvia, dmt on top of a min of 500 ug acid peak and see the possbility for yourself.

People love to try dimiss things first but this is something than anybody could truly experince just once over their entire life on a combo that defys the laws of the universe.

this is the thread I needed once upon a time. I think the bollocks peddled by some that adding MD to the cid makes it less likely to result in something going awry is too easy to buy at face value, more probing needs to be done or does it represent a change in form for one to the other.

Adding MDMA to LSD can make it impossible to have a bad trip, but only on small or moderate doses of both, and ofcourse on a person that's not mentally ill.
Not having a bad trip doesn't mean you can't do something stupid and dangerous though.
But for me it is not an "higher level of consciousness" substance.

It is entirely possible reality is infinite, but this is talking you do 300 heroic doses over your life span and never a true plus four experince. Or you could hit a combo of salvia, dmt on top of a min of 500 ug acid peak and see the possbility for yourself.

People love to try dimiss things first but this is something than anybody could truly experince just once over their entire life on a combo that defys the laws of the universe.

Dude you are saying that you know things because a guy said that in front of a camera.
The laws of the universe cannot be defied, that is why they are laws of the fucking universe.
Don't confuse them with the shit we are writing down while we slowly begin to understand, it is possible to break laws of physics as we know them as they are wrong and incomplete.
You can't break the actual shit, if you can it just means you thought you had it but you really don't.

LSD + MDA / mdMa is dangerous in higher dosages, period.

Look up MDMA and LSD dosages. See what makes a low - medium - high - heavy trips different.

Last edited:
RaveFashionbanner.jpg

I never was in any drug related trouble.
You have not shown any ability to help either.

In a way, I guess from your point of view I might be a terrible person, after all.
How dare I attempt to rectify the misinformation you spread.

You know I suddenly wonder if our peculiar misinformation resident troll is not actually a minor having fun acting an adult. Like a 14 year old possibly having fun living a fantasy life. Possibly due to disrupted, dysfunctional upbringing and family and living circumstances Paul we know in which case I do have full empathy but it just seems to me to be increasingly immature and childish and directionless and what I would expect from a minor.

Hardly sincere and with any apparent genuine purpose beyond self amusement and indulgence. I mean why continually try to provoke other members and then act all butthurt the whole time??? ?

I’ve never watched the interview but will when I’m off work.

That said, I’ve frequently combined 300-350mcg LSD with 200-300mg MDMA (total dosage between a dose + 1/2 original) and never experienced anything remotely what I would call transcending reality. Insanely fucked up but not that fucked up.

Maybe 500+ LSD (minimum) combined with 200-300mg MDMA...even then don’t think that would be enough

I’ve never watched the interview but will when I’m off work.

That said, I’ve frequently combined 300-350mcg LSD with 200-300mg MDMA (total dosage between a dose + 1/2 original) and never experienced anything remotely what I would call transcending reality. Insanely fucked up but not that fucked up.

Maybe 500+ LSD (minimum) combined with 200-300mg MDMA...even then don’t think that would be enough
500 ug lsd with 300 mg mdma had me seeing the underlying martix grid of reality and time travelling through my entire timeline in june thats before i even added weed into the mix and i had tripped on shrooms twice within 3 days beforehand so my tolerance was skyhigh and it still fucked me hard. a proper 350 ug trip should have you very far from reality in the LSD hyperspace. candy flipping on 500 ug is very reckless and should be only be attempted by hardcore psychonauts with alot of experince and meditation practice. After weed i no longer had visual connect with the physical plane was just pure fractals and higher dimensions.

500 ug lsd with 300 mg mdma had me seeing the underlying martix grid of reality and time travelling through my entire timeline in june thats before i even added weed into the mix and i had tripped on shrooms twice within 3 days beforehand so my tolerance was skyhigh and it still fucked me hard. a proper 350 ug trip should have you very far from reality in the LSD hyperspace. candy flipping on 500 ug is very reckless and should be only be attempted by hardcore psychonauts with alot of experince and meditation practice. After weed i no longer had visual connect with the physical plane was just pure fractals and higher dimensions.

Oh yeah that’s what I’d expect. Don’t get me wrong, 350ug was and is extremely intense every time. Vision breaking into fractals, can barely read my phone, extreme visual distortions, etc. I’ve tripped a lot and this isn’t one of those 350ug that’s teally a half dosed 150ug trip. A few friends have tried to follow me into flips like that unsuccessfully.

That’s the only way to do it in my mind though and definitely how I like it. Think setting also comes into play a lot where I’m typically in concert, Bassnectar a lot of the time, dark room, safe place, etc. I never realize just how absolutely fucked I am until I go to the bathroom or something and there’s a ~2 hour period where I wouldn’t be able to function in a real world setting haha.

I’ve done one 500ug trip but that was just the LSD by itself. Definitely a wild time and would be personally very hesitant to mix everything else in. Probably someday though.

I can't believe that this kid is still the same since August.