• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dangers Mixing MDMA with LSD - Level 4

on 520ug and 300 mg mdma i was pretty far out there travelling the infinite cosmic fractal of pure love seeing straight through the matrix of the infinite void. Then i made the mistake and hit the bong which was 11 hours into the trip even with alot of experience it took all my will power to hold it together as reality morphed into another beast to deal with for 2 hours. The visuals on the combo didn't truly go away til i managed to go to sleep.

on 520ug and 300 mg mdma i was pretty far out there travelling the infinite cosmic fractal of pure love seeing straight through the matrix of the infinite void. Then i made the mistake and hit the bong which was 11 hours into the trip even with alot of experience it took all my will power to hold it together as reality morphed into another beast to deal with for 2 hours. The visuals on the combo didn't truly go away til i managed to go to sleep.
My last ever candyflip was in 2005, not sure of dosages. 6 Hoffman tabs which I estimate to be about 80 micrograms certainly no less, plus 5 very good pills, 150 mg I bet for sure.
The whole trip and experience was entirely and perfectly manageable although pretty out there but I did also take a fair amount of ketamine which I always did in those situations and although ketamine and acid can be a dangerous mix I think at the same time the whole dissociative anaesthetic aspect of it probably actually really helps with anxiety and not having any uncomfortable conscious thoughts or ever getting close to a bad trip once you are on a good or stable trip.

The experience did last quite a long time I would say a good 36 hours although I did continue to use ketamine and extremely strong cannabis at the time.

And I had absolutely no comedown at all which was nice and I distinctly remember feeling perfectly normal and content in a mental and emotional sense following this weekend. It was shortly after this that my lyme disease came out of nowhere and took over the show. Had that not happened I don't think there is any question I would have continued to consume vast amounts of MDMA and LSD and ketamine whenever I could and as much as money could buy.

In many senses a lot of benefits have come out of my illness not just the facts that I was forced to abandon obliterating my remaining brain cells, but much more so what I have learnt and discovered since then about all things in life and reality in this world especially when it comes to health and healing and diet and the abuse and attack that we are constantly under from the insane psychopathic elitists.

So much benefits has come from the road I was forced down and the Education I have picked up in the process especially my mum's health is 100 times better than it would have been had we not been woken up from the mainstream way of thinking and living and being educated.

So although it truly sucks to be so ill for so long and unable to live any sort of normal life at the same time I can't afford to have regrets and I am conscious and mindful of the undeniable and priceless benefits which have come from everything.

I can honestly agree that if one is taking 300 to 400ug of LSD, and then takes MDMA on top of it during the LSD peak, the ride is going to be INTENSE.
Ofcourse if the dose of MDMA is very low, like 125mg or less, or if someone is very tolerant to LSD and/or MDMA, he might just have a mildly interesting trip...
But with no significant tolerance, 400ug LSD and then 250MG MDMA or more... dam you will KNOW you are high.
I appreciate this response more than You may know.

100mcg of lsd + 100mg of mdma + 10mg of 2c-b introduced me to the void. Dont go too hard on combos guys!
The 2c-b will have made all the difference there. I only took 2c-b once ever myself, in 1999 at a festival on a load of stuff.

I cant speak from experience, only Hearsay and intuition but I would estimate that your experience was probably on par with two-and-a-half times to 3 times the dosages of the other two substances you took the ones in question here.

i.e. 100ug and 100mg with 2c-b may feel like 250ug-300ug, and 250-300 mg MDMA.

Or double at the least. Otherwise, those doses are very moderate and manageable without the addition of 2cb.

I can actually get 2c-b fly from Holland. I dont think it is quite on par though and still pretty pricey.

What dangers? I always enjoyed this.
I think I know where the OP was coming from on this and actually it is a worthwhile point because I have made this mistake in the past what he was getting at I believe it's how you can get so high and carefree on ecstasy and caught up in the moment seeing everything as good with no possibility for any bad and feel so confident that you decide to take the LSD you just so happen to have on your person.

I did this myself when I was 16 after a 6 ecstasy pill (Californian Sunrisers) legal rave on a Friday night and no sleep and a work shift between then I visited a small night club with a friend the following night taking another 2 ecstasy pills before going there and we then spontaneously ended up taking 2 microdots each sevetal hours later which I just happenned to have in my large coat pocket by accident that night.

It was completely unplanned and spontaneous and only happened because of our MDMA twisted Minds suddenly doing something which wasn't most advisable and was never on the cards in the first place and certainly would not have happened if not for the MDMA.

So I think this is what the original poster was getting at and it is a valid point if perhaps just wasn't expressed as clearly or articulately as it could be to be more clear what the actual point was.

Basically, beware of impulsively dropping acid in the heat of the moment while rushing on MDMA. It does actually happen and can lead to bad trips.

Just to be clear, I dont disagree with you. I always absolutely loved this combination of substances and considered it to be very safe I never had any hesitation or fear about taking these 2 drugs together myself although I did have a bad trip on that occasion.

Last edited:
The 2c-b will have made all the difference there. I only took 2c-b once ever myself, in 1999 at a festival on a load of stuff.

I cant speak from experience, only Hearsay and intuition but I would estimate that your experience was probably on par with two-and-a-half times to 3 times the dosages of the other two substances you took the ones in question here.

Or double at the least. Otherwise, those doses are very moderate and manageable without the addition of 2cb.

I can actually get 2c-b fly from Holland. I dont think it is quite on par though and still pretty pricey.

Based on my own experience, it would be more like 150mg of MDMA + 150ug of LSD.
10mg 2C-B it's not a lot by any means, although 15-20 it would be a very different game.
I'm referring to oral ROA for 2C-B, as if you snort the 2C-B you can expect a doubling of the effects compared to the same dose taken orally, plus it will hit hard in about 5 minutes and peak will follow shortly in less than 30 minutes.

30mg of 2c-b with MDMA is similar to LSD and MDMA. I find people underestimate how much MDMA potentiates the visuals of psychedelics. Part of it I believe is the pupil dilations adds "halos" around lights at night and this gives the psychedelic a whole new medium to work with.

Except it was the other way around, we used to take the MDMA and as soon as it peaked, snort 30mg of 2c-b. Probably the most savage drug shit i've ever done lol i can't imagine doing that now even though that wasn't all that long ago. Would be literally blinded by visuals, very musical combo.

I've done it more than than any other psychedelic, its probably contributed the most of anything to my hppd. We did it kinda like psychedelic coke at one point, this wasn't terribly respectful of the substance, but to be completely honest IMO 2C-B doesn't exactly demand the utmost respect. 2C-B is finicky, snorting is the worst shit ever but the high is way superior to eating it on average. Eating it always felt like a roulette, sometimes it would be similar to snorting it, lots of energy and visuals, but other times it would be very body-stoning and I'd puke a couple times on the come-up. Same batch roughly same doses. Probably has to do with eating patterns beforehand.

ASLO 2c-b gives the craziest munchies IDK why but i always end up stuffing my face with food sometimes even just after the peak.

Based on my own experience, it would be more like 150mg of MDMA + 150ug of LSD.
10mg 2C-B it's not a lot by any means, although 15-20 it would be a very different game.
I'm referring to oral ROA for 2C-B, as if you snort the 2C-B you can expect a doubling of the effects compared to the same dose taken orally, plus it will hit hard in about 5 minutes and peak will follow shortly in less than 30 minutes.
Interesting, thanks for sharing that. Obviously I trust your experience because I have none myself but still I Can't Help But query this obviously this is impossible to quantify and quantification is not even exactly useful or appropriate (but still I like to try lol), but going from the many trip reports I have heard and read, and a general feeling it would really surprised me to think that taking 2cb on top of LSD and ecstasy will only effectively increase the intensity of the experience by one-and-a-half times.

That seems like the fairly moderate or meagre increase in the effects and the impression that I have got from 2cb even a dose as low as 10 mg is that it significantly ramps up intensity of the psychedelic experience as well as MDMA.

I have read many accounts of people having an enormously difficult time after taking 2cb on top of psychedelics which they normally handle very well in a way that I could not visualise them having on one-and-a-half times the dosage of which drugs they took before the 2c-b, without it.

So that was kind of my reasoning in terms of quantifying it I felt that maybe it would be like double the dosage but perhaps this is a bit of them over estimation and maybe it would like somewhere between your suggestion and my own guests like if it enhanced the intensity x 1.7 for example, this would be a very noticeable and substantial increase in the effects.

That was my logic anyhow but thank you for chipping in because I hate to give inaccurate advice.

MDMA with 2C-B is really fun too but 100mgs? i cannot even imagine...Doesn't sound very safe either. Yeah you can be so high on MDMA that mixing other drugs will seem like it will all work out perfect. Be carefull with this though.

MDMA with 2C-B is really fun too but 100mgs? i cannot even imagine...Doesn't sound very safe either. Yeah you can be so high on MDMA that mixing other drugs will seem like it will all work out perfect. Be carefull with this though.
Is there is a misunderstanding here? I dont think anyone is referrong to a 100mg 2c-b dose, but 10 mg, on top of 100 mg mdma and 100ug lsd?

Unless I'm mistaken?

I misread, my bad. The most 2c-b i took with mdma was 25-30mg

What dangers? I always enjoyed this.
Taken MDA/mdMa before haven taken LSD... and You just so happen to have some LSD around...
The MDA/mdMa mindset lowers One's inhibitions so much to not caring; of sorts.

The ego sets in and goes towards the LSD...

150 mgs - 500 mgs of MDA or 400+ mgs of mdMa plus 125ugs OR MORE of LSD will basically always initiate a Level 4 experience. For Anyone.
Every time...

Last edited:
Basically...

According to The Psychedelic Experience; written by Timothy Leary [based on the Tibetan book of the dead]...

MDA/mdMa's Level 2 experience / effects mixed with
LSD's Level 3+ experience / effects creates or = a Level 4 experience / effects.

Out of Body Experiences and Near Death Experiences / type scenarios are common with Level 4.
[Effects include: slight-severe loss of mental coordination, slight-severe loss of control, fear, confusion, disorientation, and heavy hallucinations appear/disappear.]
Level 4 can be very dangerous; depending on the Set & Setting. Some reports are typically low key and relatively safe. Some report getting police called or injured, or worse...

150 mgs - 500 mgs of MDA or 150-300 mgs of mdMa plus 125ugs OR MORE of LSD will basically always initiate a Level 4 experience. For Anyone.
Well I'm really not quite so certain you can say that going by those exact guidelines anyway.

150 mg MDMA plus 125 ug lsd, is actually quite a moderate and manageable dose, and not quite on the level of a ++++ I dont think, at least certainly not always for everybody.

Even 300 mg MDMA and 125ug Lsd, for anybody with a moderate tolerance to either or both, is still potentially very manageable and down to Earth.

I have taken dosages in this range in the past many times and had a very normal and controllable lucid experience with my full witts and awareness about me.

The point I'm making is that you just cannot accurately make such generalizations in a quantification style things aren't so black and white and they are enormous variations.

Not sure I would include MDMA in a combo aimed at ++++ at all.

people talk about plus fours without even watching shuglins interview on them. A plus four gives you hacks over reality and full awakening where you gain telekensis etc.

people talk about plus fours without even watching shuglins interview on them. A plus four gives you hacks over reality and full awakening where you gain telekensis etc.

Dude, seriously now.
You just said that if I take enough drugs I will gain the ability to move objects with my mind.
I don't even now what to say to that.

I find good MDMA unlocks aspects and intensities of psychedelics that are otherwise unattainable by themselves

Yes, I see what you mean, but in a 2 drug combo it would not be my choice.
And I think it gives too much of the rose tinted glasses for qualifying, what makes it therapeutic in some situations makes it not suited to this particular one.