• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Danger in using heroin while on suboxone?

Relax with the targeted aggression that isnt productive here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bra is a australian word for bro.

and yes we do have sticky brown its black in colour not brown i should of corrected. I live in a small country town in australia. And no i did not copy and paste anything you fucking gronk. Shut ya mouth cunt, i havent been using heroin heavily for a long time only recently ive gotten in to it heavy. No need to be a dick. Ive been mostly a meth user for my years so far. I have my methods i use if you dont like them dont use it. I can have an opinion. You dont know me. Ive been using heroin for 7 years but only using it heavily for the last few years. I know alot for someone my age and ive been using a long time. I think your misundestanding the way i post things.

i dont live in a big city cocksucker. We dont have wheel filters here. And adding lemon juice is a bad way to do it but thats the way ive personally always done it. It gets the job done so i dont give a fuck. Fuck harm reduction people can ethier follow my instructions or not. Its not my fault if some dumb cunt doesnt follow my very clear instructions

He asked about taking subs and h at the same time so i gave him an idea of what he might want to do. Im trying to help the guy. you just started shit on me for no reason. Not everyone is perfect cunt. I fuck up my words sometimes, im not very good at typing certain things up. Some of my instructions might sound wrong to people. But if you read it again you will understand them.

My town is in country new south wales its fucking different all over the place you fucking filthy maggot

you wouldnt say any of this to my face in real life you fucking keyboard warrior, id make you my bitch.
Using lemon juice Is a very effective way to get endocarditis.

IV'ing coke, wowza, reminds me of speedballing. The difference with coke is if its good, you're banging it 12-15 times in a night (8-12 hour session), and thats on the light side. I remember being able to taste the coke as it entered my veins, then the numbness and headrush....the galactic heartbeat, the awe. Cannot believe I survived that bout in my life. Deru - you're right though, H#4 was very easy on the veins, easy to get a shot in while driving or on-the-go.

i love speedballs, coke on its own in a shot not so much, i pre much only shoot coke in speedballs Nice!

i like speedballing with a twist lol,i love meth and fentanyl speedball. But the classic coke and h goes good too

Using lemon juice Is a very effective way to get endocarditis.

Yes, sir. I just posted a few posts up how I got endocarditis because of it.

I remember being able to taste the coke as it entered my veins, then the numbness and headrush....the galactic heartbeat, the awe. Cannot believe I survived that bout in my life.

Oh yes, the taste! Me too bro, I literally can not believe I live to see another day after it all. We are all warriors and survivors without a doubt.

What I enjoyed more than an actual speedball was hitting the stimulant (coke or meth), wait 10-15 minutes so I can enjoy the high, then hit a nice shot of H.....mhmmmm.....IMO the most fulfilling high you can obtain.

Same! Never at once. First shot of the day was always cocaine alone. Best shot of the day. Then, heroin following after. And then like you said, with cocaine, it's 10 shots per day to 20 to 30, until the chance of adverse effects is almost guaranteed. It's such a slippery slope, and I was on short term disability for work, so I had no structure really to mitigate the risk.