• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Damn my low IQ!

I should add that I'm slow-witted as fuck. It takes me several seconds to grasp something negative aimed at me. Also, my eyes; over the years I've seen in photos/selfies, my eyes appear "blank" or "vacant" ... as though there's nothing going on upstairs. And this can not be changed. Oh well, I guess that's life. I just have to make the best out of a bad situation.

IQ tests don't mean jack.

At high school in year 9 we all had to sit one for assessment of good potential careers.

I sat down with everyone else, and immediately finished the questions in what was no doubt record breaking time.

I didn't answer them correctly though. I just wanted to get out as soon as I could.

Handed my sheet up to the teacher in 5 min and he goes 'you can't have gotten them all right'

'I know I didn't. But I also know I get to lie outside in under the sun for an extra hour and a half before lunch while they all sit in here doing a test which is a measurement of potential in a person's circumstances.'

So I mean, I wanted to be a astronaut when I was a kid. Fuck it man, I still do. Pity I can't do maths, physics, chemistry, engineering, and have such atrocious mental health I'm registered as permanently class 4 medically unfit for military service in Australia (most Austronauts are military).

At 16? I was gonna be a doctor. Quickly ran into the same problem as above.

Graduated high school with a leaver score of 96/99.95 and my cumstain sperm donor used his staff privileges to hack my account and enroll me in law. I told him to butt out because I was dead set on being a modern history and German language teacher. He relented, lamenting I was 'wasting my score' and made me compromise on an 'arts advanced' degree with a diploma of language instead of a good old bachelor of arts and then a master's of teaching. Bottomed out there cause the ADHD started kicking in and I could not cope with self directed learning.

I went from never having to do any work to being top of the class to having to actually need to do at least a bit of work.

Deferred, went overseas and got shot at in the occupied West Bank, came back and in a cruel twist of fate... Enrolled to study law.

Now, if I had done it when my cumstain enrolled me I never would have laster. I didn't have the drive or and inner desire to do it. I did by 2016. Graduated 2021.

I scraped into law by the skin of my teeth. Many of the people I got in with had scores of 99.95 which is 0.5% of the whole cohort.

Final grade? GPA 5.5/7. Not bad considering my circumstances.

And I'm telling you, I went to law school with some real fucking smart people. And some of them were huge fucking dickheads who thought being smart made them better than everyone else.

It doesn't.

I used to have two housemates. One Josh, an autistic guy with bipolar (I hesitate to say like me because he frankly was the worst human I've ever encountered and he did our other roommate dirty when he finally escaped. Tried it on me but his habit of thinking everyone was multiple standard deviations of the bell curve below him really fucked him there), and Eric.

I hate Josh. I write to him once since moving out to tell him I figured out he ran a rental scam. When I put it together.

I'm still good mates with Eric and his girlfriend. His girlfriend is phenomenally intelligent. She was homeless, paying off a mortgage for her alcoholic dad with severe bipolar and abusive mother by 13, and flipping to make cash. Was in university her entire young adult life while working to keep her dad afloat, as no one else in the family would and he got kicked off disability.

Eric is, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the least intelligent people I have ever met in my entire life. His single talent is collecting basketball statistics. And knowing a lot about basketball, and various other sports. He can't play any sports, but he just learns statistics. I don't recall him ever working a legitimately good job, the whole time I lived with him he handed out pamphlets.

Eric used to come knock on my door when josh was verbally abusing his carer/girlfriend, who would then run off and cry. He even physically hit her. None of this was due to him being autistic. I am also on the spectrum and have never hit a woman, though I've dated some. And Eric would drag my PTSD ass out of my room while I stood there shaking to go for a walk and smoke a J to get away from the fucking thick air of tension in the house.

Every time I tried to move out, josh would manipulate me into staying by saying Eric couldn't cover my rent if I left. Josh was selling large amounts of weed, and I knew he could more than cover it. If he bothered covering his anyway, which he wasn't as Eric and I actually were paying for the whole place.

By the end I would pull my TV in to sit with Eric in his room watching community and getting high. Josh would ask us to go hang out with him and we would ignore him. If he opened the door, we would shut it in his face.

To illustrate, my friendship broke down with Josh the day he had a customer bring an infant baby and toddler round to buy the weed (may I add, the dealing started after I moved in, and I tried to get out as soon as I found out, but he gaslit, manipulated, and abused me into staying). Josh couldn't wait 20 min before he sunk a bunch of cones right in front of the kids. Not even in another room. I packed a bag and stayed with a friend for a week and it was never the same. I'm a mandatory notifier, I should have notified him. But I didn't know the kids names.

Last straw was one horrific night. 3am, josh yelling at partner since 10pm. I was crying and shaking in bed because it reminded me so much of being a kid and my PTSD was fucked so hard I got to sit replacement exams due to living in domestic violence. I snuck over to erics room (mine was right opposite Josh, Eric back of the house) and opened the door. Stood there shaking. Eric just pulled his blankets back and asked if I wanted to sleep with him that night.

Now before anyone gets all 'you gay ass' on this, consider the act of kindness from Eric to allow his trauma ridden anxiety suffering panicking, PTSD debilitated housemate the relative safety of a bed on the other end of the house, and someone he called a friend right there next to him he could trust to wake him if needed. I managed to actually sleep okay, waking up here and there.

Eric told me to get out that night. Said if I told josh, when Josh would pull his trick, Eric would take the hit and say he would pick up the debt from my rent and find whatever work he could, but that he wouldn't accept Josh making me stay.

I got out. And I paid Josh whatever would make him fuck off forever. And I felt horrible leaving Eric there. He was the nicest person I've ever known.

I would state that the IQ difference, if we must measure it in IQ between Eric and Riley would have been Riley upwards of 130, Eric lucky to hit 100.

And they live a happy married life 10 years after getting together.

Josh? Well. He's alone again. Now, I always thought he wasn't as smart as he figured he was. He amazed Eric with his lectures on various topics, but I would come to the realisation fairly quickly that nothing he was saying actually made any sense at all, if one put any thought behind it.

But I mean, he was sinking 40 cones a day, so it isn't surprising.

The moral of my very long story?

Girls, and people in general like KIND people. Some smart people are huge knobs.

I'd rather date someone kind and a bit dense than some wanker who always needs to be right.

At the moment l, I’m reading/ watching videos by Dr. Temple Grandin. Are you sure you’re not just more of a visual learner?
I’m clearly a verbal, conceptual learner. And in terms of the eight(!) types of intelligences, I believe I possess quite a bit of emotional intelligence. These kinds of intelligences are not measured on the IQ test as it measures raw processing power.
Society and collective groups like us humans require us to function uniquely within a greater whole. Once you redefine what personal happiness is, you will find your place in this big galaxy. Don’t let television and marketing campaigns tie your happiness and self-worth to acquiring material wealth or whatever flavour of the day the spin-doctors are preaching this month, year, decade.

Last edited:
After doing teacher training, where one 'fun' exercise is to put yourself through an IQ test, I came to the conclusion that they suffer from really bad cultural biases, as well as several other inbalances that give a bias towards caucasian males. Anyone flaunting an IQ test result just makes me want to belittle the whole process, as it's not that accurate a measure of intelligence (mentioning that any test that gave a knacker like me a rating that would get me into Mensa was horribly flawed, stopped any, "you're just jealous" comments 😁).

You can do culturally adjusted tests, although they have their problems too (I'm dyspraxic and score much lower on them). When you apply for Mensa you do a regular one and a culturally adjusted one and if you score high enough in either then you're in.

You don't have to be that smart to be in Mensa it's only top 2% of the population.

They're a bit more informative than that, but not much. It's also fairly easy to get lucky imo as they're multiple choice. An IQ score is also a very poor predictor for successful living.

I've scored very highly not guessing and answering properly (one more correct answer and I would have maxed it out :cool:) but I don't think I would score quite so highly again. That said I smoked a fat spliff before I did it last time so maybe I would do even better this time:ROFLMAO:

Are you sure you’re not just more of a visual learner?
I can grasp some abstract ideas from reading. I have a Bachelor's and Master's degree, but in a fairly easy field: Marketing. I do not possess street smarts, and I have trouble conversing with people, to the point they think there's something wrong with me. If I could be "on the ball", so to speak, life would be much easier.
What do you devote more time to - pursuing relationships with women or feeling sorry for yourself?
I honestly don't pursue relationships with women at the moment. I have to work on myself first. I'm not feeling sorry for myself. And if you walked a mile in my shoes, you would not make such a brash comment again.

That's what I've been told before. But it's kind of hard to love yourself when you're constantly getting dissed by others.
Fuck the rest man, in the end what matters is what you think about yourself and nothing else. I lived(wasted) too many years of my early 20s trying to please the rest. Oh boy, I was so wrong, you needa change that mindset bro and everything will come into place. You'll see 💯

Michael_25 said:
I honestly don't pursue relationships with women at the moment. I have to work on myself first. I'm not feeling sorry for myself. And if you walked a mile in my shoes, you would not make such a brash comment again.

I disagree, bro.

You're making about a thread a month at the moment in SLR about how people (and women) don't like you.

Damn My Low IQ
Being Assertive
People Come to Dislike Me
Too Tall for Women
Big Cock but No Women
Time is Against Me (Old and Ugly)

These are the threads you've made since July, but - like I said - you've been doing this on and off for years. You were doing it when I was modding SLR. You were doing it before that. Sure sounds (to me) like you're feeling sorry for yourself.

I'm saying this because I think it's what you need to hear.

You said you need to work on yourself. How are you doing this, if you don't mind me asking? What specifically are you working on?

You can't make yourself less old or less ugly. You can't make your dick less huge. You can't make yourself less tall.

You're looking for superficial reasons as to why women don't like you. That's not working on yourself.

The best way to be more successful with the ladies is trial and error. Get out there and talk to them. You're being too self critical. You're thinking too much.

If you aren't being successful, lower your standards.

Here's a thread you made in 2015:

You said you asked out 2 girls over the course of 3 years and they were "slim with DD tits".

You've been talking about women problems on BL for 10 years.

I'm not trying to be harsh.

You've said a couple of times that you have pursued 6/10 women. If you're not having success with them, go lower.

Would you be happy being in a loving relationship with a 3/10... or a 1/10?

Outside of pursuing relationships, are you happy?

Last edited:
You’re putting the pussy on a pedestal.

How tall are you? I’m 6’5” and I do alright. If you’re even taller then just get yourself down the gym and beef up a bit so things are in proportion. PLENTY of women get a wide one for a massive guy.

In fact if you’re not going to the gym and lifting weights then you should be. It will increase your testosterone, increase your confidence, make you look better…everything. I would go as far as to say if you’re struggling to get pussy and you’re not going to the gym then you’re not trying. You need to think about what you have to offer a woman as well….maybe you’re not good looking I don’t know, but how many times you seen an ugly guy with a hot chick? Fucking loads. Maybe they’re funny, maybe they’re exciting, maybe they represent security, maybe they’re very athletic, maybe they’re very intelligent, maybe they’re rich…learn how to lean in to your assets because you will have some.

Get yourself on dating apps and learn how to use them I.e on tinder you pay for gold, pay to boost your profile and then don’t even read profiles you just swipe yes on everyone without even looking and then when you get some matches you decide if you would fuck them and if so you send them a message. Looking at profiles/pics before matching is just a waste of time because the reality is for almost all men then 8-9/10 women aren’t going to be in to them and so you’re just wasting your time uming and ahing over people who ain’t gunna fuck you anyway.

As has been mentioned above…lower your standards. Don’t be a wimp. Just get in to any pussy you can and fuck it. Women are like dogs they can smell pussy on you, and they’re inherently jealous and want what other women have. If they think that nobody is fucking you and no one wants you then that will become a self fulfilling prophecy, if they think that other women are getting some of that sweet d then they’ll all start crowding round and want some too. Get in to some 2s and 3s and before long the 6s 7s and 8s will start presenting themselves.

Become ok with rejection, it’s part of life. To some extent dating is a numbers game. If you have one spin on the roulette wheel then the chance of your number coming up is pretty slim, if you have a hundred spins then you’re almost certainly going to win a couple of times. Just try it on with loads of women. Obviously you got to have a bit of game about you but you don’t learn that from sitting at home and not trying, you learn it through a process of trial and error and get better over time as you learn what works and what doesn’t. If you don’t win then who cares, literally nobody. Spin the wheel.

Loads of women will probably turn up and call me a sexist pig or that this doesn’t apply to them now but trust me it does. At the end of the day women want to fuck just as much as men do, they just select in a different way.

Honestly, women have (usually) a different agenda to men, for a partner. If it was purely down to physical appearance, I'd still have serious hang-ups about being a modern day Quasimodo, because of having one hand.
As it is, I've been out/married to partners I've been repeatedly told are stunners. Physical attraction plays some part, but women aren't usually as shallow as us, as personality is much more important to them (I'm nothing special, but I know if I get going, I can reduce women (well previous partners), to giggling messes.
Have a look at the 'Can you laugh someone into bed?", thread. The answer is a resounding "yes". Physical attraction fades, but that special connection can last the rest of your life. That is what women go for...

I can grasp some abstract ideas from reading. I have a Bachelor's and Master's degree, but in a fairly easy field: Marketing. I do not possess street smarts, and I have trouble conversing with people, to the point they think there's something wrong with me. If I could be "on the ball", so to speak, life would be much easier.

Man, don't assume others don't know how you feel. A lot of men and women have, "walked a mile in your shoes" and then all of a sudden are in a relationship that will last 40 years.
May I ask how old you are, friend? It sounds like you need to try something new and work on your self-esteem.
Seriously the best way to get women is to push through your comfort zone and talk to lots of them. If you throw in the towel and become negative then you indeed become a self fulfilling prophecy as CATINTHEHAT said.

IQ tests accurately measure one thing: how well you do on IQ tests.

Pretty much. IQ does not measure intelligence and the very concept of measuring 'general intelligence' is incredibly complex and controversial. One thing IQ is good for is finding dickheads though, people who talk about how high an IQ they have or put down the people they're arguing with by saying they have a low IQ are dickheads 100% of the time.

Pretty much. IQ does not measure intelligence and the very concept of measuring 'general intelligence' is incredibly complex and controversial. One thing IQ is good for is finding dickheads though, people who talk about how high an IQ they have or put down the people they're arguing with by saying they have a low IQ are dickheads 100% of the time.
Anyone who feels the need to tell you that they have a high IQ isn't worth talking to.

Just like anyone who says "I'm a very stable genius" is neither stable nor a genius but is definitely an asshole.

Bro you might have autism, I am somewhere on the spectrum albeit quite low. But I'm also slow during conversations, got my IQ tested, my verbal intelligence is sky-high but my reaction speed is retarted. And when stuff doesn't interest me I just zone out...

witllllI should add that I'm slow-witted as fuck. It takes me several seconds to grasp something negative aimed at me. Also, my eyes; over the years I've seen in photos/selfies, my eyes appear "blank" or "vacant" ... as though there's nothing going on upstairs. And this can not be changed. Oh well, I guess that's life. I just have to make the best out of a bad situation.
Anxiety and feeling I teuded upon and not wanting to be so sharp anyway can easily explain this.

I'm a communications professional and I have a quick wit - but if I'm grumpy and annoyed or not wanting to snip at a negativity someone said to me...

Sometimes I actually phase out what.people say and literally don't understand. It's cause of an autonomic response to filter out certain things. It's obviously good to he aware of things..

But you live in a world of perceived negativity and you do in fact get some flak for your attitudes Michael. Do you even want a quick wit to throw back?

Work on ignoring that, thinking nicer thoughts about yourself, and other people (I've been following your threads for over 2 years you're a mean one sometimes( and say NICE things OUT LOUD.

SAY NICE THINGS OUT LOUD

pray to your own head a nice compliment before bed. Feel all the weirdness andi security and humiliating self reflection and DO IT AGAIN.

Conquering a thought process, and abating a complex set off thoughts related to emotions, traumatic experience..

you're totally traumatized btw and continuing this cycle of negativity is reinforcing it - it's sad but you don't need to be sad or down or angry or self loathing even more..

Your problem is those are your go-to places. You're reliving a building conspiracy of you against your stupid low IQ and ugly face and dim wit and stuff all the time.

I think, a solid guess, you're probably around 120IQ. You aren't accurate how you're reflecting in your dysfunction. But your capacity for words,explanation, and connecting so e pretty complex weaves is pretty fucking insightful to me.. I dont think you're dumb at all.

I'd challenge you this is you ever start feeling better. Post a selfie intue selfie thread in the lounge. You'll get good responses. I promise.

Why the hell could you possibly be so ugly and whatever? No one believes it your way except you? I just see someone with shitty mental health care, not enough quality friends or Insightfuo and trusted family members, and someone needs to get you pointed in a direction somehow so that you can believe some of this!

You're doj g yourself in. But other peoe are failing you too. Every counselor and person you confided this to who ei to get couldn't or didn't turn this around a bit for you wasn't enough.

You need a more ci sitent message from others that defies your story. You also need to believe it a little, but In sorry that you haven't had the consistent positive feedback you clearly need badly

That's what you want isn't it? Good responses and nice things to happen with people? Not feeling humiliatwd for using escorts and more confidence with women?

Stephen Hawking went to clubs regularly and he had fun. It wasn't the money. There is no money in the world that made that physically decrepit,immovable, crooked melted looking sideways old geek clout in a club with women. It wasn't his genius. His fucking thing wouldn't even work well in that environment to talk. Too quiet a speaker.

It's the fucking balls he had to go, and I bet he was a nice and nice acting person who could be genuinely sexy with a more confident approach. An approach at all is the key for many

You have an approach. If you have the balls to get escorts and rate women on apps, you can go so e other routes and rate more nicely and keep going. No clsuccrss if failure. Just next time.

And bege nice to yourself FFS there is no way you're dumb and NO ONE is that ugly.

The dic who suggest schizo did youamajor disservice btw. I don't believe it at all from.years of reading your posts occasionally.