• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Dad pleads not guilty to injecting son with heroin

i would have thought of all the sub-groups of people the drug users wouldnt support death penalty...

e.g. (thai man caught with 10 pounds cannabis to be executed, oh yeh we hung him but now were gonna try kill him off again), all life is precious even people with mental problems and people that do sick shit

The fuck??? That has to be the stupidest thing I've heard in quite some time, maybe ever. There's a bit of a difference between getting caught with drugs and trying to kill a 4 year old. You sound like a typical libtard. Don't blame the perpetrator they might have had a bad childhood or something... Fuck that. People are animals. If an animal attacks and mauls someone to death it gets put down. Well, same for people. Only in sick fucks cases like this I think torture would be a better option. Maybe a little quality time with this guy...

NSFW:
hostel-2.jpg

WOW!
That fuckin' scumbag is sick in the goddamn head!
Not guilty? Shit... Put him in the pig pen & throw away the key.

It's really sad to see people still think you should return hatred with hatred its a self perpetuating cycle that causes more pain and fixes nothing, revenge is never the answer neither is violence. I'd rather be a librtard than a republicunt any day

I thought that sounded really bizarre too, although I'm not sure what the motive would be for the mother to do it. Maybe if she didn't really want the child and new of her ex's drug use she thought it would be easy to make it look like he did it? Not saying she did but it's possible. Just going by the short article I don't think I could say without a doubt I'm convinced it was the father. Hopefully the truth comes out in the court.

What i thought pretty much. What if it is a set up by the mother, but everyone is ganging up on the dad? Never know.. i say kill them both. ;)

...Damn damn it! This is so fucking beyond sick, I just hope the child goes on through life without lasting injuries from this.

i would have thought of all the sub-groups of people the drug users wouldnt support death penalty...

If you violate the rights of someone else by taking their life why should you still be able to live? What drug use has to do with anything I have no idea. That's a personal choice.

It's really sad to see people still think you should return hatred with hatred its a self perpetuating cycle that causes more pain and fixes nothing, revenge is never the answer neither is violence. I'd rather be a librtard than a republicunt any day

I'm not a violent person but I have no sympathy for sick fucks. There's nothing to fix, they're like rabid dogs that need to be put down. It's easy to say that violence and revenge is never the answer if you're not in a situation that warrants it, but I'm betting you would be singing a different tune if you were. In a perfect world there would be no rapists, murderers, pedophiles etc. and we could all hold hands and sing kumbaya, but unfortunately that's not the reality.

Oh, and although some of my views may be conservative I'm not a republican.

no i hope i this guy gets electrocuted and feels it for about 5 minutes
I'd easily choose five minutes of being electrocuted(been electrocuted by accident before, i'd take five minutes of that over even 15 years in a tiny cell where I have no privacy, constant light/etc.) to death as I bet with burning to death your nerve endings only last around thirty seconds and electricity is almost like fire, just no actual flame simply heat. It would be so much worse being trapped in a TINY cell for the rest of your life simply to wade through the shit swamp that is the human mind. I never understood the whole death penalty thing as besides having to sit on death row for sometime, then you get injected with a nice cocktail of barbs and something else, you simply slip from existence, I mean all you hardcore "Lynch the fucker for what he's done" people really want that, for him to have tortured his son for little to no reason to die a very peaceful and calm death? What foolishness, you know once when they were low on barbs they substituted with Hydromorphone, talk about an awesome way to go if your forced to! Either way all you death penalty loving fools do is spread more and more hate which leads to incidents like this, yet your to ignorantly and violently blind to see it.

There is simply no denying that ancient saying that "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.". Is this really what we want to spread hatred to our children, teach them their is no redemption, only vengeance? Things like this make me feel sick as your letting a man who committed horrors upon his son die the easy way instead of rotting in his decrepit cell, eating terrible meals all whilst worrying who is going to be the one to shank him for doing what he did to a child?

Either way all you death penalty loving fools do is spread more and more hate which leads to incidents like this, yet your to ignorantly and violently blind to see it.

How exactly does supporting the death penalty make someone inject their 4 year old with drugs?

There is simply no denying that ancient saying that "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.". Is this really what we want to spread hatred to our children, teach them their is no redemption, only vengeance? Things like this make me feel sick as your letting a man who committed horrors upon his son die the easy way instead of rotting in his decrepit cell, eating terrible meals all whilst worrying who is going to be the one to shank him for doing what he did to a child?

Wait, so you're against the death penalty because it spreads hatred, but it would be better for someone to rot in prison with the possibility of being shanked because the death penalty would be the easy way out. Can you contradict yourself much more? How is rotting in prison redemption? By what you first said before you totally contradicted yourself the death penalty would be better because it's efficient and humane. Oh and btw, whoever's found guilty won't be facing the death penalty (unfortunately).

Last edited:
im not sure how this topic evolved into a debate over the death penalty (and cant comment on this at all, as its not an available form of punishment in my country). this case is certainly a human rights issue and its obvious that the man accused (if found guilty) of abusing his son needs some serious time to think the matter over and rehabilitate (whether it be within the prison or mental health system) before being released into society and deemed a functioning and stable member. i cant imagine what drove the accused to harm his son so drastically in retaliation to his wife; and only hope that the child can receive the necessary care he needs and that no long term physical and mental damage has incurred.

any recent updates on this case as of yet that anyone can share? preferably in relation to the childs progress and state of general health/wellbeing?

...kytnism...:|