• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Dad pleads not guilty to injecting son with heroin

spini4

Bluelighter
A Washington state father pleaded not guiltyThursday to attempted first-degree murder forallegedly trying to kill his 4-year-old son by injecting him with heroin.

Eric Lehtinen, 37, is accused of tryingdrug his young son at his Redmond home on September 24 -- the same day his divorce from the boy's mother was to be finalized.

Prosecutors say Lehtinen’s estranged wife, Saradia Lehtinen, found her son unresponsive in his father's bed with a syringe on his chest and then frantically called 911.

Investigators say EricLehtinen may have been motivated to kill his son as retaliation for the divorce.

The toddler was treated at a local children’s hospital, and court documents say the medical staff found multiple fresh puncture wounds on his body.

“One wound was located on the left side of his neck and multiple wounds were located on his buttocks,” reads the affidavit supporting Lehtinen’s arrest.

Investigators say an initial toxicology screen of the boy’s blood showed the presence of heroin, ketamine, morphine, codeine and other drugs.

Read more at: http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/10/10/Eric-Lehtinen-injects-son-heroin-pleads-not-guilty

what the fuck??? who would do that to their kid?? that guy is a dick

I guess dad wanted to murder son, thought injecting him with heroin in his chest...

AND FATHER OF THE YEAR GOES TO...

That has to be one of the most disturbing things I have ever heard. Wtf?

I'm surprised that baby (which is pretty much what he still is at 4) survived too. Said it still remains to be seen if he will suffer long term damagw. Could you imagine, being 4 and knowing your dad was doing something like that to you? I'm sure he was conscious at first.

I'm sure that asshole was doing it in retaliation at his wife for the divorce...to his own baby!!

Reminds me of the song "Too Heavy for Cherubs" By Cage Kennylz and that who rock opera with the pinball wiz.

hope that guy gets his junk cut off and flushed in wahtever supermax jail he will be going to...then raped repeatedly and hopefully he gets the youngest worst public defender out there. sick fucker. or maybe tie him down and inject him with draino...that seems to have more sadistic value.

Reminds me of the song "Too Heavy for Cherubs" By Cage Kennylz and that who rock opera with the pinball wiz.

That was my first thought when I read that - I was like "Damn, another Cage just got made by that crazy fucker". That's even crazier than the shit his Father did to him though, he just made him help him shoot up and would keep him tied up to a table while he would nod out so he couldn't run away. What that guy did is a WHOLE 'nother level of Insane Mother Fucker. I'm not really one for the death penalty, but that guy might deserve to pay with his life for doing that to an Innocent, Helpless, child. Fucking sick man, the Darkside of Drugs for sure. Opiates will make you a Vengeful fuck against people after a long term addiction. At least that happened to me.
Have you heard the new Cage LP yet? Kill The Architect........If you like his style, this is one of his best LP's in quite a while in my opinion. Very Evil, and Halloween oriented if you like the old Movies For the Blind style. Check it if you like real Hip Hop.

My thought exactly Captn.. burn the fucker in public if he is guilty.

But then there is something seriously mentally wrong with this individual so I say he needs to be locked up in a mental facility. We sure do need better mental health services in the world!!!!!!!

doesnt make sense.. wounds on neck and ass? sexual/strangling?

also why would he leave the syringe on his chest?

bizarre goddamn case....

i bet the wife did it just to further destroy her ex-husband. why would someone leave the syringe on the persons chest? that makes no fucking sense at all. total set up and of course we believe the woman cause our society is rapidly becoming anti-man

i bet the wife did it just to further destroy her ex-husband. why would someone leave the syringe on the persons chest? that makes no fucking sense at all. total set up and of course we believe the woman cause our society is rapidly becoming anti-man

What? I suppose the mother planted all the evidence they found in his home too: scales, syringes and more than $12,000.

i would have thought of all the sub-groups of people the drug users wouldnt support death penalty...

e.g. (thai man caught with 10 pounds cannabis to be executed, oh yeh we hung him but now were gonna try kill him off again), all life is precious even people with mental problems and people that do sick shit

i would have thought of all the sub-groups of people the drug users wouldnt support death penalty...

e.g. (thai man caught with 10 pounds cannabis to be executed, oh yeh we hung him but now were gonna try kill him off again), all life is precious even people with mental problems and people that do sick shit

no i hope i this guy gets electrocuted and feels it for about 5 minutes

why would someone leave the syringe on the persons chest? that makes no fucking sense at all.

I thought that sounded really bizarre too, although I'm not sure what the motive would be for the mother to do it. Maybe if she didn't really want the child and new of her ex's drug use she thought it would be easy to make it look like he did it? Not saying she did but it's possible. Just going by the short article I don't think I could say without a doubt I'm convinced it was the father. Hopefully the truth comes out in the court.

cant be bothered to read this shit but whoever is to blame just kill them off please

no need for shit like that on this already fucked planet